InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ The end of purity ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 22: The end of purity.

Sesshomaru took off his jacket and lifted his shirt over his head, Kagome watched as she sat at the end of her bed, pulling her shirt down over her area.

So it's going to happen now, Kagome thought. Just like most things that happen, this is happening, while I least expected it too.

Sesshomaru unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his zipper before he leaned forward and kissed Kagome's lips, while slowly pushing her back to lye on the bed.

His lips on mine is so soft, so sweet, Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck. When he kisses me, when he touches me, I can't help, but to want him more and more until my heart is content.

"Now," Kagome asked as she pulled her lips away from his.

"My jeans are still on," Sesshomaru reminded as he kissed the corner of her lips right before he began to kiss her mouth again.

Kagome moaned at the feel of his tongue circling around hers, she didn't even notice her hands gripping his back, forcing him closer to her as her legs suddenly wrapped around his waist.

Sesshomaru suddenly pulled away and flicked her lips with his tongue, "Hold on."

Kagome knew what he meant as she unwrapped her legs from behind him, allowing him to stand up over her; on his feet now, Sesshomaru pulled down his pants and kicked it off his ankles, exposing his hard member, but Kagome didn't look at him undress, she simply stared at the ceiling.

"Lean up," Sesshomaru said and when Kagome did her eyes narrowed on his member's admirable length and width; despite herself, she reached for it, gripping it, bringing it to her lips.

"So you want me to please you now I see," Kagome didn't hesitate bringing it into her mouth.

"Not yet," Sesshomaru gripped her shoulders and softly pushed her away from his member. "I need to please you first."

Kagome grimaced.

"What's the damn difference?" Kagome said. "I want to do this."

Sesshomaru smiled as he knelt down to kiss her lips, his hands slowly slipped under her t-shirt to pull it over her head.

"I want you to touch me everywhere," Sesshomaru slipped his tongue into her mouth suddenly as his hands moved to her back where he began to unbuckle her bra buckle, "Just as I need to touch you everywhere."

Kagome shut her eyes as Sesshomaru slid her bra off and brought her nipple into his mouth.

"Sesshomaru..." Kagome gasped as she felt his tongue circle around her hard nipple, leaving a trail of saliva as it went; Sesshomaru then started sucking and nibbling on it aggressively, making sounds with his mouth against it as he did. Kagome tried her hardest not to moan when he moved his soft rose petal lips to her breast on the opposite side, but she failed.

It's something about the way he touches me. I don't know why, but when he does...I just need more of him...more - all the time.

Sesshomaru forced her back against the bed suddenly; lying on top of her, he shoved his tongue into her mouth again, while pressing his hard member against her flat stomach and his hard chest against her saliva-covered nipples.

His penis is so warm, Kagome felt. When I feel it pressed against me, I can feel myself burning for him to just take me. It's true, whenever he puts his hands on me, I am not myself. My mind feels as if it's reeling, if something happens and we don't do it after this - I don't know what I'll do. My body needs this - needs him. When I kiss him, I notice I don't even have time to breath!

Kagome reached down for his buttocks and gripped it, bringing it down to cause his member to press against her harder.

Sesshomaru pulled back saying in a deep tone, "You really want me don't you?"

Kagome breathed heavily, taking breathes that she didn't before when she kissed him, but that didn't stop her from answering him now with another kiss - an action to replace a statement.

Sesshomaru's silver hair fell down over his shoulders as he leaned up from her face, detaching his lips from hers to make a trail of saliva with his tongue from her neck down to her bosom; then further - making his way slowly to her area.

Kagome bit her bottom lip when Sesshomaru's face finally reached it.

Oh god...he's going to taste me, but I want more. I need more. I don't want to delay - he can do this later.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome whispered as she felt Sesshomaru grip her knees, bringing them apart with a devilish grin. "I want you inside me. Everything can wait, I need you now."

"So you wish that I don't indulge in your nectar?" Sesshomaru asked as he lips hovered over her nub. "But I must."

Sesshomaru then held her legs up high, on his knees now; he brushed his soft lips against her burning nub.

I don't care anymore...

"I don't know how long I can wait before I feel you," Kagome gasped as Sesshomaru kissed her nub and she then whispered, "I want you inside of me now."

"I can see your lips glimmer from the wetness," Sesshomaru then licked it, cleaning it with his tongue. "I want to devour every once of cum you can give off."

Oh my god...

Kagome shut eyes as Sesshomaru brought her nub into his mouth - immediately she moaned, "Sesshomaru...!"

Sesshomaru paid no mind to her moans of pleasure as he began to flick her nub rapidly with his tongue, ignoring the loud sound it made when it banged against it. Kagome wiggled like a fish out of water, but Sesshomaru had her legs locked - preventing Kagome from bringing her nub away from his mouth.

Oh yes!

Sesshomaru didn't stop hitting her nub with his tongue. Hearing the sound it made combined with the feeling almost seemed to drive Kagome mad as she gripped the covers to her bed tightly, her head moved from side to side unable to pull away from his tongue - unable to stand it.

"GOD..." Kagome's chest arched up as she tried to turn her body to the side, but Sesshomaru forced her back with his grip on her legs - giving no signal that he was going to stop the repetitive motion of his tongue against her. "Sesshomaru..."

Sesshomaru then took her nub into his mouth again and sucked it, using his lips as a substitution for his teeth to somewhat nibble on it, and eventually he went back to his flicking motion.

Kagome let out a loud moan as she turned her face to the side, her teeth bit down hard on her bottom lip, but not enough to draw blood, only enough to try and give her some stability from his touch but it failed.

Why do I feel this way with him?

The way Sesshomaru beat his tongue against Kagome's nub eventually developed into a rhythm with her body. When Kagome was able to push her waist up slightly, Sesshomaru's tongue simply followed her motion; if Kagome somehow managed to move her waist sideways then Sesshomaru would grip her thighs and force his face into her area with his tongue moving in a circular motion for her punishment.

"Sess..." Kagome shut her eyes tight, releasing her bottom lip to let out a moan, "God Sess..."

Sesshomaru moved his head sideways to bang her nub with his tongue from a different angle, then another angle by moving his head to the opposite side - switching movements with his tongue from up and down to circling as he did - followed by the occasional sucking.

I'm going to cum...

"I want you to release into my mouth," Sesshomaru said in a deep tone as he pulled his lips away. "It's really quite impressive how you're taking longer than I thought you would. I have a solution for that."

"A solution," Kagome asked through heavy breaths, "What do you..."

Sesshomaru released her left leg by removing his right hand from it.

A solution...

His free hand spared no time making its way to her area.

What did he...god!

Sesshomaru shoved both his middle and index finger into her soaking wet tunnel roughly.

Kagome moaned louder as she gripped the covers again, turning her face to the side - feeling Sesshomaru's tongue circle around her nub combined with him pounding her carelessly with both fingers - causing a smacking sound against the wetness as he did.

"Gods..." Kagome said through heavy breaths as her body began to jerk from the impact of his finger, causing her breast to bounce up and down.

Sesshomaru brought his lips away and said deeply, "Let me know when you're going to cum. It shouldn't be long now."

A smile made its way to Sesshomaru's lips as he took Kagome's nub into his mouth again to suck it, while making his finger now move in circular motions as he drove it inside her.

Kagome's face moved from side to side again as she gripped the covers tighter, knowing her body was drawing nearer to its peak.

"It feels so good," Kagome had the side of her face burying into the covers below her, biting her bottom lip, trying her hardest not to scream.

Quickly, Sesshomaru pulled his finger out of her tunnel and simply banged his tongue against her nub harder in an up and down motion...forcing out her climax.

Kagome was slipping.

"I feel it," Kagome announce. "I'm..."

Sesshomaru moved his tongue to its maximum speed causing Kagome's climax to come almost immediately and hard.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome almost yelled his name as she felt her nectar rush out of her, "Damn it..."

Sesshomaru chuckled as he brought his lips down to her tunnel, devouring her wetness by sucking it up in one attempt.

Oh my god... Kagome realized. I don't think I've ever had a hard climax like this one before - to take the energy right out of me.

Sesshomaru leaned up to look at her, his lips and chin glistening as a result of her nectar.

I really do feel weak right now. If Sesshomaru can make me cum hard from only eating me out, I fear what his member can do.

Sesshomaru smiled at the weak Kagome lying before him as he stuck his tongue out to lick the remaining nectar off the side of his lip, "How do you feel Kagome-sama?"

Kagome was too tired to answer as she shut her eyes.

"Kagome-sama," Sesshomaru grimaced and noticed she dozed off, "Kagome!"

"What?" Kagome shot up and looked up at him, realizing what she'd done, "I'm so sorry."

Sesshomaru wiped a smear of nectar off his chin and brought it to his tongue, "It's alright."

How humiliating, Kagome frowned. I dozed off at a time where...I was just so drained. This is supposed to be a time where we're supposed to go at it and be all in tune with each other and I'm tired after that! I'm the world's worst virgin - well, not after today I guess.

"I'm sorry," Kagome repeated. "I just got all tired. You should've done the other thing first. I'm all drained now."

"Drained," Sesshomaru smiled, "Did I devour you too hard?"

Kagome suddenly blushed and she said shyly, "I don't know - it felt really good."

"You want to stop here then?"

"No," Kagome watched Sesshomaru walk to the kitchen, "I said I was a little tired is all."

"You dozed off," Sesshomaru corrected as he ran water from the sink.

Kagome grimaced, "What are you doing?"

"You're very wet," Sesshomaru said, "look at the covers."

Kagome glanced down between her legs and noticed her bed was in fact stained.

Oh my...

"Oh," Kagome cleared her throat. "I hadn't realized."

Sesshomaru came back from the kitchen, using his arm to wipe off the water he used to rinse his face.

"Maybe I should do a laundry now," Kagome got up from the bed and stretched.

Sesshomaru said the second he saw Kagome trying to pull the covers off the bed, "We're not done yet."

Kagome stopped and turned around saying lowly, "Ok. I just thought maybe since the covers were-"

"It's going to get a lot dirtier than that I assure you," Sesshomaru approached her and kissed her lips, bringing her back to lye down on the bed.

As tired as I am, I sure would like to see what else he has in mind - something tells me he's going to save the bed for last.

Sesshomaru pulled his lips away from hers and whispered in her ear, "If I didn't know any better - I'd think you were trying to escape me."

Kagome frowned, "Why would you think that?"

Sesshomaru suddenly turned her around so that her back was to his chest, his hard member pressed against her buttocks.

Just like that, my tiredness has receded - I'm convinced anything can happen when his body is pressed against mine.

"Did you ever imagine us in the act before Kagome-sama?" Sesshomaru asked softly.

Of course...I tried not too.

"Yea..." Kagome felt Sesshomaru brush his lips against her neck, sending chills down her spine. "I did."

"Tell me about it," Sesshomaru nibbled on her earlobe now. "You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

"You imagined us intimate?" Kagome grimaced. "I didn't think so."

Sesshomaru brought his mouth away from her ear and grimaced, "Are you serious?"

Kagome felt a wave of stupidity hit her.

What guy didn't imagine having sex with a girl he's interested in? My intelligence just hit a new low with that question.

"You go first," Kagome leaned her head against his shoulder. "I want to see if my fantasy is the same as yours."

"I wouldn't say fantasy," Sesshomaru pointed out. "We can make anything a reality right now."

"So," Kagome asked sweetly, "Tell me what you imagined."

Sesshomaru smiled as he whispered in her ear, "There were several times where I imagined tying you to the bedpost and making love to you against your will. The one I thought about most, however, was tying your hands behind your back in that nurse getup, sexing you from behind."

Kagome swallowed.

It wouldn't be against my will...I'd probably love the hell out of it.

"Why am I tied up?" Kagome had to ask after a pause.

"I like having you call out my name," Sesshomaru responded simply. "I like knowing that I can please you - I want to see you lose control while confined."

Kagome bit her bottom lip as Sesshomaru pressed the stem of his member between her buttocks, and started kissing her neck.

"I only," Kagome whispered, "Imagined you doing me on my kitchen table mostly..."

"That's where you want me to take your virginity then?"

Kagome moaned as she felt his soft lips against her neck again, "It doesn't matter as long as you're in me."

Sesshomaru chuckled as he turned her around slowly.

I wonder what he's doing now.

Kagome grimaced, "What's wrong?"

Sesshomaru kissed her roughly as he lifted her off her feet, immediately Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist - savoring the kiss too much to realize where he was bringing her.

I can't bring myself to care where he does it. As long as he's the one, I don't need to be with another man to know they can't make me cum like he can.

Sesshomaru brought her into the kitchen; his left arm wrapped around her waist to support her, while his right knocked all the contents off the table in one gesture.

Kagome's eyes widened as she heard the noise the contents made when it hit the ground, she turned face around and saw what he had done.

"What the hell?" Kagome grimaced. "You knocked down my-"

Sesshomaru sat Kagome on top of the table and pulled the chairs back roughly, causing it to fall on the floor behind him.

He's tearing up my kitchen!

"Hey!" Kagome yelled. "There's no need to mess up the place. Are you crazy?"

Sesshomaru ignored her and forced his tongue into her mouth.

And just like that...nothing else matters...

Sesshomaru brought his lips away from hers and forced Kagome to lye back as he held her legs apart and in the air.

Finally, he's going to take me...

Kagome's ankles rested on top of his shoulders as she felt Sesshomaru slide his index finger inside her tunnel; lightly pounded her.

No, this is not enough anymore!

"You're wet again," Sesshomaru smiled as his golden eyes met with Kagome's dark ones. "I wonder how that happened."

Sesshomaru shoved his middle finger inside of her with his index and Kagome could hear once more the sound it made due to the impact.

It feels so good, but I need more; I can't deal with his fingers anymore. I need to have him. It doesn't matter where, never mattered.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome whispered. "Stop toying with me..."

"Toying?" Sesshomaru moved his finger faster.

Kagome moaned, "Yes..."

"What should I do?" Sesshomaru began to move at a slower pace. "I want to hear you say it."

"Make love to me..."

"How," Sesshomaru asked as he picked up the pace again.

"You know how," Kagome moaned as she turned her face to the side, feeling her body jerk from the impact, feeling her nipples harden.

"Tell me," Sesshomaru slowed down. "How else am I to know how?"

"I want you inside of me," Kagome looked at his face and noticed him smiling wickedly. "You know what I mean."

"I am inside of you, remember?" Sesshomaru shoved his fingers in her faster again.

Kagome moaned louder, "I want your penis."

"Aren't you afraid it might be too big for you," Sesshomaru pulled out his finger and gripped his member - making it circle around her nub. "See what I mean? Can you take all of me?"

Kagome could feel herself getting wetter each time he spoke, and even more so at the feel of his hot member massaging her nub.

"I'm not scared," Kagome breathed.

"So you want me to shove it in you?" Sesshomaru asked as he moved his member down to her tunnel. "All of it?"

"Yes," Kagome's nub burned so much that despite Sesshomaru's presence, her hand reached for it - rubbing it in front of his eyes. "I can't wait anymore..."

"You look like a little girl trying to please herself," Sesshomaru watched in amusement as Kagome whimpered from her own touch. "Did I make you resort to such things?"

As Kagome rubbed herself she imagined Sesshomaru inside of her, deep inside of her.

He's doing things for his own amusement so why can't I?

Kagome didn't answer as she rubbed her nub faster with her fingers.

"I regret to inform you," Sesshomaru knocked her hand away and pushed the head of his large member in her tunnel, "but your play time is over."

Oh...

Sesshomaru sunk each inch of his hot member slowly inside of her, "How it that?"

"Ouch," Kagome whimpered as she felt the pain from her hymen being torn by Sesshomaru's action. "God..."

Sesshomaru chuckled, "Heh, you don't like it now do you?"

Shit...it wouldn't hurt if he was smaller...

Kagome moved her body up, trying to bring his member away from her area, "Ow..."

"No you don't," Sesshomaru brought her back down and supplied light thrusts, "If you want me then take all of me."

"It hurts," Kagome bit her bottom lip from the sting. "I didn't think it would that much."

"You're hymen has been toying with me for the longest," Sesshomaru chuckled, "it won't anymore I assure you."

Kagome suddenly released her bottom lip.

It's not hurting anymore...

Sesshomaru's golden eyes leveled with Kagome's dark ones.

It's starting to feel so good...but he's going too slow...

Sesshomaru smiled wickedly, "It doesn't hurt anymore does it."

"No," Kagome breathed. "It doesn't..."

Sesshomaru suddenly pulled out of her and looked at his glistening member, "Only a little blood."

Is he crazy...?

"Come on," Kagome urged as she started rubbing her nub again. "Don't stop."

Sesshomaru glanced down at her hand again, "Tell me, can your slender fingers compare to this..."

"What?" Kagome then felt Sesshomaru shove his entire member inside of her and she moaned, "No it doesn't!"

"Really?" Sesshomaru made her legs open wider as he pounded her, glancing down at his member disappearing into her tunnel fully, "Seeing myself inside of you is really quite beautiful."

The table was shaking as it banged against the wall, his member hitting her wet tunnel added to the noise.

"God damn it," Kagome gasped as gripped the end of the table, paying no attention to her breast jerking up and down, "harder!"

"Harder?"

"Yes!" Kagome cried, "I need it harder."

Sesshomaru lifted her up from the table and pressed her back against the refrigerator, making her body jerk up and down his member in rhythm with his thrusts.

Yes...like that...

Kagome's dark eyes stared into to Sesshomaru's golden ones as he pounded her against her own refrigerator, causing it to shake - making the contents such as the salt and tea bags vibrate on top of it.

"Put your tongue into my-"Kagome didn't finish as she felt Sesshomaru's tongue circle around hers in a wet kiss instantly.

My god I'm in heaven...

The salt fell from the refrigerator and rolled behind Sesshomaru's foot.

Kagome pulled her mouth away Sesshomaru's, "On the bed. Do me on the bed."

Sesshomaru moved his foot back on the salt and lost his balance, "Shit..."

Kagome noticed she was falling with him, "What the - Sesshomaru!"

Kagome screamed as she detached arms and legs from around him, trying to balance herself, but it was too late; Sesshomaru's back slammed against the floor, with her on top of him.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome's jaw dropped, "Oh my god are you alright?"

"Shit..." He mumbled.

"Oh no," Kagome got up and ran to the phone, "I'm calling an ambulance."

Sesshomaru leaned up slowly, gripping the back of his head as his eyes turned to the White Diamond salt on the floor.

Kagome picked the phone up, "It shouldn't be long before someone-"

"I'm all right," Sesshomaru moved his neck from side to side relaxing his muscles. "You don't need to call anyone."

Kagome hung up the phone and watched him get up slowly, "You hit the floor pretty damn hard. Are you in any pain?"

"I bumped my head," Sesshomaru eyes narrowed Kagome's naked figure and then to the glistening trail on her inner thigh where he assume her nectar has splashed. "Let's continue."

"Are you kidding?" Kagome stopped her foot down. "You just busted your ass and you still want to go at it."

"I'm not finished," Sesshomaru said as he lied back against the bed. "But since you said I, `busted my ass' then maybe you ought to take a turn."

"I don't know if I'm in the mood anymore," Kagome pouted her lips. "You could be hurt and not telling me."

"Come on," Sesshomaru urged. "Get on top of me."

"Do you want some ice?" Kagome pointed to the fridge. "I could get some for you."

"The only way I'm going to feel better is if you get on top of me," Sesshomaru leaned up and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the bed. "I'm not finished with you yet. Besides, I want nothing to do with your refrigerator after that."

Finished with me...

"Oh," Kagome popped his hand. "What do you mean by finished?"

"I want to make love to you more-"

"Be quiet," Kagome smiled as she watched Sesshomaru lye back down. "I'll be right back."

If he's not hurt, then I guess maybe I should reverse one of his little fantasies.

Sesshomaru snorted when he saw Kagome reach into her dresser drawer beside the bed.

I have some old ties from my school uniform that can work as a form of bondage.

"You trust me Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked sweetly.

"Yes," He answered.

"Do you mind proving it?" Kagome held up two light green ties and smiled deviously.

"What are those for?"

Kagome took his wrist, wrapped the tie around it and tightened it around the bed post with a knot to keep it in place.

Sesshomaru smiled, "So, that's how it is, isn't it?"

Kagome did the same to his other wrist, making the knot as tight as she could.

"Can you get out?" Kagome then asked as she began to grip the stem of his member.

Sesshomaru smiled as he watched her jerk him off, "I'm not going to try."

"Good," Kagome got on top of his leg and began to thrust her wet area over it, "feel how wet I am?"

Sesshomaru's golden eyes lowered to one of Kagome's hard nipples that she used to circle around the head of his member.

"Stop," Sesshomaru told. "I know what your-"

Kagome gripped the stem of his member again, while continuing to move her wet area over his leg as she stroked him slowly.

Nice to see him all worked up for a change...

"You do have a big penis," Kagome commented as she flicked the head of it with her tongue. "It's time for me to see what you taste like now."

"Kagome..."

Kagome moaned as she took it into her mouth, making noises as she sucked it slowly.

Sesshomaru tried to release himself from the ties, but he couldn't; all he could do was watch Kagome's dark head bob up and down his member slowly.

I love doing this, maybe as much as Sesshomaru loves doing this to me.

Kagome reached down with her fingers as she sucked and opened up her walls so that her nub pressed against his leg directly.

Sesshomaru looked away, unable to release himself from confinement, forced to feel Kagome's hot nub against his leg and soaking wet tunnel, while being tormented by Kagome's quickened pace over his member.

"Stop it," Sesshomaru turned his face back to her and saw her head bobbing up and down - ignoring his request. "Why aren't you listening to me?"

Because I don't want to, Kagome thought to herself.

Kagome taunted him as she rubbed her nub against his leg faster, feeling another climax coming soon.

Let me add a little rated R dialogue...

"Come on Sesshomaru," Kagome said when she brought her lips away from his member, stroking it with a firm grip. "Let me taste you. You feel that I'm wet don't you," Kagome rubbed her nub harder against his leg, "Why don't you punish me by making me swallow your seed to its very last drop."

Sesshomaru turned his face away, preventing Kagome from seeing his expression as she began to suck his member as fast as she did before.

I'm coming...

Kagome brought her mouth away from his member and moaned, while rubbing her nub against his leg harder - adding fuel to her orgasm.

Sesshomaru turned to her, seeing her whimper as she pulled her leg over his so that she lied between his legs now.

"Oh god that felt good," Kagome breathed as she turned her eyes to his member and brought her mouth over it.

Time for his seed in my mouth...

Sesshomaru glanced down at his leg and saw how wet it was and he smiled.

It's so big and smooth going on...

"I tried to stop you," Sesshomaru turned his golden eyes to her bobbing head. "Feel you're punishment."

What?

Kagome eyes closed as she sucked him harder.

That's the idea...

Sesshomaru turned his face to the side, "Fuck..."

Kagome suddenly felt hot liquid shoot out into her throat.

Oh my god...

Kagome brought her mouth away and started coughing, but his cum had already sunk down her throat, stroking his member even despite the fact - Sesshomaru's remaining cum squirted on the side of her face.

"Are you alright?" Sesshomaru asked as Kagome suddenly relaxed herself from the coughs. "I told you to stop, next time you'll know."

Kagome glared at him and sucked his member some more, trying to force up any remains of his seed.

So what...I enjoyed it.

"Still want more I see," Sesshomaru chuckled. "That'll be all for now however."

Kagome brought the cum that stained the side of her face to her tongue with her finger as her dark eyes stared into Sesshomaru's golden ones.

"So, do you like how I taste?" Sesshomaru asked.

"See for yourself," Kagome moved up and slide his tongue into his mouth roughly circling his, while her area pressed again his member.

I like the way it tastes.

Kagome brought her lips away and sat up on top of him, "How was that?"

"I like the way you taste better," Sesshomaru turned his eyes to the ties, "Why don't you release me."

Kagome pouted her lips as she leaned up over him, with her breast in his face she tugged at the knot, untying it.

"Mmm," Kagome moaned as Sesshomaru bit her tits, "don't start that up again."

"How many times do you think you can cum today?"

"I don't know," Kagome moaned as she untied his other wrist. "So far I came twice."

"Care to go for another round?"

Kagome smiled, "If you can."

Sesshomaru, now released, turned Kagome so that she lied on her stomach and gripped her hips - bringing her area to his member, "You'll like this position."

Kagome suddenly felt him shove his member inside of her from behind.

"I already do," Kagome gasped as her body jerked forward and backwards from the impact.

A/N: I read this over looking for any errors, if there are some - I guess it slipped me by...please accept my apology if that's the case. I got this posted because one of my reviewers said they had a day off today, which is Friday - asking me to post it so that they could read it. I had some time on my hands so I am like okie dokie. Anyway, I hope this post was fast enough and I hope I didn't disappoint anyone with this. I do ask that you review. I like to hear all of your opinions. One reviewer told me that Kagome's profanity threw her off so I'm going to bring it down a notch. Thank you all for your time. Oh, and I said I'll end at chapter 30 - leaving room for Inuyasha to find someone and Miroku and Sango to hook up by request. Again, thank you.