InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome worst nightmare!! ❯ kagome worst night ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. I do not have any money!! I do not work!!

Summary: kagome woken up in Inuyasha arms while she is engaged to Kouga.

A/N: okay I'm this chapter goes to those reviewed in ff.net and mm.org! ^_^

(Kagome thinking)

{Inuyasha thinking}

%%%%%%%Where we left off our favorite characters%%%%%%%

****Kagome point of view****

"How did I get here Inuyasha?" said Kagome.

"By car!" said Inuyasha.

"NO! I mean how did appear in your bed naked and I'm not a VIRGIN!!!!" said Kagome.

"After you ran after me you fainted all of a sudden and I caught you when I was near you. We both left in my car and came here in my apartment. Then I waited when you woke up and you attacked me like an animal in heat!!" said Inuyasha. "That's how we got to my bed!"

*******************

******Author pov*******

"I did not attack you like I was in heat! You idiot!!!!!!" screamed kagome.

"YES, you DID act like an animal in heat KAGOME," exclaimed Inuyasha.

"Look, dog boy! I did not act like AN animal!" said a frustrated girl.

"I know what you did! But I know you don't know what you did?" said inuyasha.

"Okay, Mr. Know-it-all tell me what happened" mocked kagome.

"Sorry, nope, I'm not going to tell you what happened!" grinned inuyasha.

"WHAT?" kagome screamed. "YOU mean you're NOT going to tell me what happen"

"Nope I'll leave that to you to remember in the future" said inuyasha.

*****kagome pov*****

I cannot believe this! That jerk did not tell me what happen! Then kagome remember inuyasha words

"WHAT do you mean in THE FUTURE!!!!!" said angry kagome.

Then I saw him grinning at me. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Well since I TOOK your virginity. That means that you can marry Kouga! AND today's your WEDDING day!" said a happy inuyasha.

*******author pov******

Meanwhile somewhere else

People whispers all over the church wondering were is the bride of honor. (>_< sorry Kouga lovers) Only the priest and broom of honor are standing waiting for the bride to come. Then maid of honor came inside the room screamed "BRIDE OF HONOR IS MISSING" over and over again.

"What do you mean kagome is missing?" said Kouga

"That's what I mean she hasn't shown up anywhere! I checked everywhere" said Ayame.

"Everywhere? WHERE the hell is she? She is supposed to be married to me!" said Kouga.

"I don't know where IS at! She disappear last night and nevered reappeared! Kouga!" said angry Ayame.

*******where we left inu & kag********

***kagome pov****

Oh, shit!! I totally forgot today was my wedding day! Here I am in Inuyasha bedroom naked and fighting at him because the nerve of that jerk does not tell me what had happen yesterday when he kidnap me. I feel like screaming! I glared at the grinning hanyou. "Tell me where is my clothes" while I asked I looked around his room looking for my clothes. "You're not going anywhere" I was seeing mad literally. "WHY I'm not going anywhere?" "Because we need to talk!" said Inuyasha. "Talk about what! We have nothing to talk about! Last night was a mistake" I said. Knowing that I could not remember what had happened last night. Inuyasha grabbed my arms and shook me he said to me that had shocked me out of my life "Damn you women! Do not say that! Because last night you confessed to me that, you love me. And you know what!! I Love YOU too! It was a mistake on cheating on you!"

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone, I hear you call my name, and it feels like home. ~ Madonna- Like a Prayer

A/N: that's it for know ^_^ sorry if I stop it there me need more inspiration. Please pretty please R&R