InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagomella ❯ Invitation 101 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
Chapter 1: How to get an invitation, 101

~-~-~-~-~-~-

Kagome sighed as she followed her mistress through the large town. The prince's ball was only a couple of weeks away, and her mistress was, as it were, in dire need of a dress. Kagome didn't get it at all, her mistress wasn't even invited to the Ball, and yet she was still out getting all the necessities. Oh how Kagome hated her mistress.

Well, it wasn't that she was a slave, but she was forced to act like one. Her mistress was actually her step-sister, and it unnerved her to no end. Her step-mother, Kokako, was as mean as the Kami could curse her. And her mistress was no better. No, not her mistress. Her mistress had a name. And that name cause hate to burn inside her and rise her temper, but Kagome always kept quiet. Her mistress name was the name Kagome dreaded to hear every day.

Kikyo.

Kikyo had once been The Prince's girlfriend, but something happened. The Prince no longer wanted Kikyo around him, but still invited her to all the major events. Probably to rub it in her face that she was nothing but a whore. That made Kagome smile and made her have troubles the nights Kikyo came home fuming, cursing out the prince over and over. It was always hilarious.

Kikyo, as it were, was portrayed as the most beautiful woman in all of Japan. With her long, ebony hair and flawless pale skin, beep chocolate eyes, Kikyo was in the eye of every bachelor in the country. All but one, the only one she wanted. The prince.

Kagome looked up as 'her mistress' came to a stop in front of her, staring intently at a certain area of the busy street. Kagome looked over and gasped, bringing her hand the jewel hidden in her blouse.

The Prince and his best friend, and her best friend at the monks arm.

But that is not what shocked her, for on The Prince's head, there were two furry little dog ears. The Prince looked in her direction, his eyes traveling over her then locking onto her eyes. She blushed at his intense stare and bowed her head, taking a conscious step back.

"Watch, and learn, slut." Kikyo told her before walking in The Princes' direction. Kagome looked around her slowly before walking off towards a dress shop to hide. She looked out the window, pretending to look at a dress and gasped when she saw Kikyo walk up and rub herself against The Prince, talking as if nothing was happening. Kagome saw the Monk and her friend, Sango, grimaced at the sight of her. The Prince even grimaced, shoving Kikyo away from him. Kikyo growled and started, once again, talking as if nothing was happening. She said something and The Prince waved at her, the monk stepping up and taking over the conversation.

Kagome gasped when The Prince ducked away from the three and started walking towards her, his intense gold eyes locked onto hers. He smirked and made his way into the dress shop. He walked up to her, close enough to where she could feel the heat radiating off of him. She blushed more and bowed her head, not wanting to look him in the eye any longer. Just his eyes caused shivers to run through her spine.

She felt his hand come up and his fingers cupped her chin, bringing her head up.

"Why would you want to hide from me, milady?" he asked, a southern accent in his deep voice. He stepped closer to her, and she had to fight not to move back. His gaze was like a hunter. A predator looking at his prey. She didn't answer him. She was afraid her voice would fail her.

He seemed to smirk wider and shook his head, the hair that was pulled into a ponytail at the nape of his neck swishing about.

"You are a quiet one, milady. Usually the ladies I talk to are chatter boxes, but you seem not opted to." he stated, causing her to blush more. He laughed softly and leaned forward and whispered in her ear, nibbling at the lobe.

"You are quiet. But maybe I can make you scream." she yelped and put her hands on his chest, trying desperately not to fall.

"M…My lord..." she whispered desperately, shaking. His arms came around her small waist and squeezed her to him, earning a moan from her small lips. He smirked and reached inside his shirt, pulling out a small envelope.

"Come to the ball. I demand of you." he whispered in her ear, slipping the card into her blouse into the secure wrappings. He was granted with another moan from her lips and a spike in her sent. He laughed a little and caressed her arms with his hands as he pulled back, looking at her flushed face. He brushed the bangs from her eyes and smirked, kissing her forehead. "I will see you then, my lady." he said before he disappeared, laving her standing there.

No one seemed to notice and continued their shopping as Kagome left the shop, her hand once again going to her blouse, where her necklace and the card were hiding.

Kikyo came back over, grinning evilly and handed laughed, apparently pleased with herself.

"That, wench, is how you get invited to a ball." she said, apparently oblivious to the fact that The Prince had disappeared during their conversation. "Let's go. I have more shopping to do." she turned and walked down the streets, Kagome following with her blush growing as she remembered the interaction The Prince and herself had. As they passed the place where the three were standing, Kagome was swept into a hug by Sango, the girl nearly crushing her ribs.

"Oo, outome!! It's been so long!" she greeted. Kagome blushed harder when she felt The Princes' gaze upon her as she returned the hug.

"Sango-chan. I'd love to catch up," she grimaced as Kikyo called for her. "But my dearest sister calls. I must go." she kissed her bewildered friends cheek and looked in her eyes, silently pleading for her not to tell anyone about herself. Sango smiled and nodded, kissing her cheek as well before Kagome ran off, bowing to The Prince before she did so.

He frowned as he watched the girl follow Kikyo, trying to figure out weather she was avoiding him.

"Sango, tell me about that girl." he demanded of her. Miroku smiled and shook his head as Sango smirked and crossed her arms.

"No" she told him.

"And why is that?" he asked her, a little taken back at her blunt answer.

"Inuyasha, it is best to leave Sango alone about the subject." Miroku answered. "The Lady wishes to remain anonymous, so we must honor that." Inuyasha growled at him, the concealment spell faltering a little, showing his fangs.

"I will find out who she is." he promised the two, before he walked off.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-