InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Karma sucks, Life of a lowly Hanyou *edited* ❯ A tragic beging to a loveing life ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

WARNING U MAY WANT TO HAVE A BOX OF TISUES HANDY THIS CHAPTER IS SAD
--
When Kagome got back to a relatively small apartment she found her favorite inu's waiting for her in her bed Keiko chan and Sesshomaru. While it was true Kagome was actually very very rich and so was Sesshomaru (which she didn't know just like he didn't no she was rich) They both preferred a nice simple environment in fact Kagome loved her small one bed room 6 rooms and two balconies in all apartment. All though she promised her self if she was ever blessed with a child she would get a house, how she longed for a sweet little boy.
Happy to be home she curled up in bed Keiko Chan readjusting himself on her lap, with her head and hand on Sesshomaru's chest and fell asleep.
--this time
When Kagome woke up she found herself in the arms of her beloved husband to be with his arms placed securely around her waist.
“Sesshomaru honey I got to got to work you got to let go.” Whispered Kagome, rubbing Sesshomaru's hand in a loving way.
The stubborn dog demon held on for deer life (A/N not Sesshomaru's life of course.) and nuzzled his face into her hair.
“But Kaggy we have the day off so stay here with me.” Whispered Sesshomaru into Kagome's ear in a husky subducive way, “Sesshomaru you know I work at the day care once a week.” Whispered Kagome in an adoring way, “I've got to take a shower too baby if I let you take a shower with me will you let me go?” pleaded Kagome
“………fine but I won't forget this Miko.” Sighed Sesshomaru defeated.
Unfortunate for Sesshomaru Kagome didn't feel like prying fluffy off her body when she had to get out of the shower. So as soon as he let go she darted for the bathroom. Of course when she got out Sesshomaru was mad so he had that you can't read my emotions face on.
“I'm sorry Sesshy I didn't mean to trick you but I'm going to be late and Ayame took a free day her grandmother just died can you go in today?” pleaded Kagome putting Keiko chan in her purse, “This Sesshomaru will go to work today.” Mumbled the pouting the inu Youki
“Thanks Sessh! I Love you and please don't sniff any other inu's ass's honey we need to talk about that.” Laughed Kagome giving Sesshomaru a peck on the cheek.
-- At work
Kagome's other job was at the Happy go lucky silver inu day care, She didn't need the job of course in fact she didn't need to work at all she was rich.
Kagome had a few reasons for taking this job one was today was the anniversary of the break up and the kids helped her forget the other reason she loved every one there but she never thought it would lead to one of her wildest dreams.
“Shippo, Kohaku, Kaggy, Kanna! I'm here!” called Kagome, “Kagome!” called all 4 children jumping on her for a big group hug.
Shippo was about 6 years old he had orangeish hair and a big puffy tan tail he was a fox kitsunae. Shippo adored Kagome as much as maybe more than his own mother. Kohaku was Sango's younger brother he had short black hair and brown eyes he had a little crush on Kanna but a gigantic one on Kaggy. Kaggy was about, 12 a year older than Kohaku she was a perfectionist not as bad as Sesshomaru but she liked everything to be as good as possible. She had long blackish brown hair and looked up to Kagome like and older sister and had zero interest in Kohaku. Kagome had saved her mother from getting hit by a car on the day Kaggy was due if it wasn't for Kagome Both Kaggy and her mother would have died that day so Kaggy's mother named her daughter after Kagome. Kanna was 11 just like Kohaku some would call her albino but that isn't entirely true normally albino's had red eyes hers were well black she was quiet and kind and liked Kohaku very much.
“Kagome I'm so glad you're here today I thought we would have to deal with HIM again.” Wined Shippo, “Come on Shippo he isn't that bad.” Replied Kohaku, “Easy for you to say he picks on me!” complained Shippo, “I think he's cute!” replied Kaggy, “Ok I hate him!” replied Kohaku
“Guys who are talking about?” asked Kagome, “The new chaperon he started a few days ago.” Relied Kanna quietly, “Well where is he?” asked Kagome, “Last I saw him he was talking to D.D in the next room.” Replied Kaggy a hint of jealousy in her voice
“Well you guys stay here I'm going to go meet him.” Replied Kagome, “AWWW” “but Kagome!” wined all four kids even Kanna
“Well I though you guys might want to play with Keiko chan but I guess not.” Said Kagome slyly
“WAIT WE WANT TO PLAY WITH KEIKO CHAN!” “That's what I thought.” Said Kagome with a giggle letting Keiko chan out of her purse...
--In the other room
“Hey Kagome over here!” called D.D
D.D was about 23 she had short black hair and her skin was always very pale some people guessed that she moon bathed and no one new what D.D stood for. She loved to shop and was very talented in the art of poetry but she also couldn't resist hott guys.
“Hey D. how's it going?” asked Kagome, “Great Have you seen the new guy? He's hott!” replied D.D, “No I haven't seen him if fact do you know were he is?” asked Kagome, “Yeah he's in the kitchen making the kids lunch all though they most likely won't eat now that you're here they love your cooking.” Replied D.
When Kagome walked into the kitchen who she found was the last person she expected to see or wanted to see.
“I-I-Inuyasha? What are you doing here!?” asked Kagome, “Kagome.” Whispered Inuyasha his heart racing for reasons on known to him
“Oh Kagome!” called Inuyasha, and before she could react he had her off the floor and in a big bear hug.
“I missed you soo much and what were you doing with my brother yesterday?” asked Inuyasha putting her down, “Inuyasha I HAVN'T SEEN YOU IN 6 FUCKINg YEARS I AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO EVER HUG ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! EVER YOU HERE ME AND IF YOU MUST KNOW ME AND SESSHOMARU ARE ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED IN EXACTLY 30 DAYS AND YES I KNOW WHAT ANERVERSERY IT IS SO DON'T SAY ANYTHING YOU JACK ASS!!” screamed Kagome
In truth she didn't mean to say those hateful words they just blurted out. She regretted saying them as soon as they escaped her mouth.
Inuyasha just stood there in shock. Kagome didn't know what came over her self she had never used such fowl language in her life she felt terrible for what she just did but at same time she felt like something was lifted off her shoulders.
“Inuyasha I'm…” just then D.D came in a cut her off
“Kagome it's an emergency a woman is here to talk to you.” Replied D.D with worry in her eye's”
`Oh thank the Kami!!” thought Kagome running out of the room over to meet the woman.
“Hello are you Miss Kagome Higurashi?” asked the Woman, “Yes that's me.” Replied Kagome, “Well it's nice to meet you but I have some bad news regarding Shippo Kawaii and his parents.” Replied the woman sadly, “Shippo's Parents! What happened?!” Asked Kagome frantic, “I'm sorry to say this but they were on a train on there way over here and it crashed there were no survivors.” Replied, the woman
“Oh No!” gasped Kagome holding back tears, “What will happen to Shippo?” Kagome dared ask, “He has no relatives his parents made you as the sole replacement guardian so unless you take him he will be sent to an orphanage.”
“I'll take him under my wing.” Replied Kagome close to tears, “Ok just sign this here's all his information doctors' teachers' allergies all his stuff is in my car I'll pack it in yours there is also a few things of his parents in there.” Replied the woman handing her the paper.
“Thank you for your time Miss Kagome.” Said the woman
--
Wow this is really sad I can't believe I did write this I'm really horrible. How will Inuyasha react to Kagome's Engagement? What about Shippo how will Kagome tell him about his parents? Find out in the next chapter!
--Love
--Sheesoy-sama/Shell6