InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kidnapped ❯ Getting to know the enemy.. part I ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back by popular demand (woo a big two people.) And I don't know why . . . but anyway. Sorry for the long wait.. had serious writers block.. and usually when that happens, I end up not writing for days or, in worst cases, weeks

Disclaimer: Do I really have to do this? -lawyers stand to the side staring impatiently- ok ok ok.. I don't, never have, and most likely NEVER WILL own Inuyasha! THERE! -glares at lawyers- ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! on with the fic.......

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!!! DID YOU HEAR ME!? I SAID LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!! " Kagome screamed at Sesshomaru as he continued to drag her into his castle, despite her kicking and screaming. He growled and picked her up by her neck glaring straight into her eyes with his piercing golden ones speaking in his calm, but deadly voice, "Human... if you do not stop that incessant rambling this instant, I will have no qualms about ending your life."

Kagome squeaked and quieted immediately, her eyes suddenly filled with fear at the thought of dying so young. She simply allowed herself to be dragged along down the silent corridor as she was taken to a place that looked like a dungeon type room. Sesshomaru opened the door to one of the 'cells' and threw her inside. "Ow... you didn't have to throw me against the wall!" she yelled at him while rubbing the back of her head, "EW! It smells in here! What have you been keeping in here? A rotting corpse?"

Sesshomaru raised a delicate eyebrow at her and flatly said, "You should be used to these smells, ningen, as all of your kind, including yourself, has a very foul odor..." Kagome hmphed and crossed her arms, still sitting against the far wall. "What do you want with me anyway? Oh, I get it.. you are going to use me to get Tetsusaiga aren't you!?"

"What I want with you, is none of your concern, onna. So, it would be good for us both if you would just shut up and not ask questions, as your voice annoys me." Kagome just gaped, appalled that he would say that, 'What am I thinking.. of course he would say something like that he's Sesshomaru! He's Inuyasha's evil half brother! It's not like he is going to compliment me or anything of the sort.' She was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of someone walking into the cell toward her. Kagome shook her head for a second then looked up to see a small girl standing there smiling, a very big smile, at her "Pretty lady makes a good fish impression!!!" Kagome blinked before replying, "And... who are you?"

The child's smile broadened, if possible, saying, "Rin's name is Rin! What's your name pretty lady?" Kagome stared at this little girl wondering why in the world would she be here of all places, in Sesshomaru's home, "um... my name is Kagome.. it's very nice to meet you Rin"

"Can Kagome-chan come pick flowers with Rin?" she asked Kagome with pleading eyes before adding, "because Jaken isn't fun to play with." Kagome blinked and stuttered, "uh... I don't think.. Sesshomaru will let me." She stopped talking as Sesshomaru appeared in the doorway to her cell, and said, "You may go with Rin, but.. you are going to be watched at all times by either Jaken or myself."

Rin took off running down the hallway toward the door leading out into the gardens. Meanwhile, Kagome stood up slowly looking at Sesshomaru, "Why are you letting me go outside with her? Am I not supposed to be your prisoner??" He snorted, what Kagome took to be a harsh laugh, before saying "If you do not go with her, she will not leave me alone until I go pick flowers with her." With that, he walked off leaving her alone.

Kagome wandered the halls before finally finding a door that lead out into the gardens where she could see Rin was already at. She was playing in the flowers, while running in circles around a slimy green toad-like thing, that Kagome took to be Jaken. "Kagome-chan!" Rin squealed as she ran over to Kagome, "Come on Kagome-chan! Come play in the flowers with Rin!"

Kagome allowed herself to be dragged along through the gardens until Rin reached her desired spot, a spot that just coincidentally, was filled with white and yellow flowers. She sat down in the flowers with Rin and started showing her how to tie the flowers together to make jewelry. Rin took some of the flower necklaces and, with Kagome's help, put them all around Jaken's neck. All the while, Jaken was yelling to Sesshomaru who was standing off to the side, "Lord Sesshomaru!!! Help! Help your lowly servant! Save me from these ningens!"

Sesshomaru stared at him, raising a delicate eyebrow, not responding to his cries for help. Without realizing it, a small hint of a smile flickered across his face as Kagome produced an evil laugh, as evil as she can get, as she yelled at Jaken, "THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!" The smile disappeared as fast as it appeared as he realized what he was doing, 'What in hell am I doing.. I cannot be affected by this ningen. She must have placed some sort of spell on me... yes.. that must be it. It's the only logical explanation.' He was brought out of his thoughts by the feeling of someone watching him. Kagome tilted her head slightly, watching Sesshomaru who looked like he was in a trance, 'Wow.. he's handsome,. in a feminine kind of way... Woah.. where did that come from? Bad Kagome! Bad! Why am I thinking these things? I love Inuyasha not Sesshomaru.' She shook her head slightly after realizing that she was still staring at him, and he was steadily staring at her. Kagome blushed lightly, turning back to playing with Rin.

~~~~~~~~~~~..Elsewhere..~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha ran through the forests as fast as physically possible for him. He suddenly skidded to a halt outside the gate that led into his half-brother's castle. Inuyasha leapt up, landing in a tree so he can see over the gate. What he saw put him in complete shock, as he was not expecting to see Kagome outside, much less playing with some kid. Being the rash person he is, Inuyasha decided it would be very simple just to jump down, grab Kagome and make a quick escape before Sesshomaru would even know what happened. He jumped out of the tree in a blur of red, but before he could even touch the ground Sesshomaru and Kagome's heads both snapped towards where he was. "Inuyasha!!" Kagome exclaimed as she started running towards him, but Sesshomaru grabbed her arm before she could reach him. She started struggling against the demon, "Let go! Get off of me!"

Inuyasha spoke, as threateningly as possible, as he placed his hand on Tetsusaiga "Let her go..now!" Sesshomaru smirked, harshly jerking Kagome closer to him, "And what if I dont little brother? What are you going to do about it?" Kagome squeaked as she was pulled toward Sesshomaru. Inuyasha just growled out, while unsheathing Tetsusaiga, "I'll kill you if that's what it takes to get her back, you bastard!" With that said, he leapt, rashly, toward Sesshomaru.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

oooo another cliffie... I am kinda proud of myself, knowing that 3 people (one that didn't review) really like this story! And now, onto my thanks to my 2 reviewers!

ryou-is-mine: well yeah.. she would be yelling. That chapter I wasnt really trying my best on, since I thought that no one would like it and I thought it kinda sucked. Thanks for thinkin its a good fic!

lil-kinky-kagome: first off, nice name lol second, I am honored that you actually read mine! I feel really special! Yep, drama is about all I am good at because drama is all that is in my life! and thanks to you too!

-------------

Click that little bluish purple button down there to review please! Well with that done! Bai Bai!