InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara+Buyo 4eva!!!! ❯ Chapter2 How he got there ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~*A/N I have real bad writers block SO PLEASE R+R SUGGESTIONS!! **Sniff sniff** poor Buyo -_-, I don't own anyone, but I have a cat that is similar to buyo only she's a girl and is not chubby, her name is daisy ^-^~*~*~*~*

Kirara + Buyo 4ever!!!

Chap.2

Buyo had over heared that Kagome and Inuyasha are going back to feudal Japan, he paused for a moment to use his brain >Feudal Japan + Buyo= KIRARA!!!< Buyo made a "I'm gonna do it!" face and headed toward the well -A couple feet later…- 'man this is sure a work out..' he barely made it to the door, let alone to the well house. He dragged himself along, his little legs hade given in a couple minutes ago and he was not going to give up on kirara, though she could just fly to the well house he sighed and lyed down in the middle of the yard and mrowed, '**huff huff** this hiking stuff is harder than it sounds ^-^;' He lazily looked toward Kagome who was running toward the well, and then at Inuyasha who has walking slowly from the door, clearly he had stood the night cause Buyo was locked out of Kagomes room last night, one because of inuyahsa's allergic condition and the other for various reasons. ((o-O)) His brain finally kicked in, 'hey if I walk over to Inuyasha… and he starts sneezing… then my "beloved" owner will…' He pictured Kagome throwing across the yard. 'If she throws me to the well.. Then that'll save me a couple miles!!! ((So he thinks)) ^-^' He got up and made a victory mrow, and headed toward Inuyasha who was resting, his lungs were weak from all the cat/Buyo hair on Kagome's bed, ((o-O)) Buyo's Devil side of himself popped up on his shoulder "doooo it!! You know you want to, come on just a few more steps and your in the well, remember Kirara!!!" Buyo chuckled his evil cat laugh, and advanced toward the tissue covered Inuyasha, then his angle form appeared, "Buyo don't do it, Inuyasha's seems to be going though a lot of pain, and you could use a work out, and Kirara would certainly love to see you muscular and brave" Buyo snorted at his insult and wobbled faster toward Inuyasha "That's it MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Buyo Jumped onto Inuyasha's lap, Mrowed an evil mrow, and glared into his eyes preparing to be thrown. Inuyasha sneezed and Buyo was drenched in snot, as of coarse, Kagome ran over and threw him, at the well, luckily she got him right into the well, 'nice shot' he thought to himself, as he was transported to Feudal Japan 'HERE I COME KIRARA!!!' he thought as he put his paw in front of him, like Super Man did, as he fell down the well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~ *~*~*

WAHHH WRITERS BLOCK SUX!!! So how'd you like it?? ^-^; I really need suggestions so please R+R!!, it will get way better and unique if you do, so please!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please !!!

Tootles!!! -Chels-Dawg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~