InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara+Buyo 4eva!!!! ❯ His crazy Idea, THE HORROR OF THE CATNIP!!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*A/N: Thankies so much Talon DragonFriend!! And lynnxlady!! ^-^!! This is sorta a cliffhanger I have the idea now to put it in the story, Please R+R anyways I just love them!!! ^_^!! IM SO HAPPY!!! But please take the vote! Okkies on with the story!!!!! ~*~*~*

Kirara+Buyo 4ever !!!! chap4!!!

Buyo couldn't get in the tree so he just sat under it, Inuyasha trembling trying to get away from the demon cat.

He had just escaped Sango's grasp and went looking for Kirara but couldn't seem to find her, so he just sat under the tree, after attempting to climb it about a million times.

He looked up at the stars trying to think on how he could win his love.

-after countless time of thinking-

'I GOT IT!!!' He pulled out some catnip, and waved it in front of his face 'ill give her some of this!! ^_^ I bet she hasn't had CATNIP before!!!'

He looked up at Inuyasha remembering something his "shoulder angle" had told him before

"Kirara would certainly love to see you muscular and brave" 'If I went and got the jewel, I could wish myself to be muscular and brave! I'm so smart ^-^'

So he decided to go on his "journey" to find the Shikon Shards, but first made a stop to visit Kirara.

'My beautiful kirara, I have decided to go on a journey to find the Shikon Shards do you wish to accompany me??' ((He said in mrows of coarse))

Kirara made a "whatever" face and glared at him "mew, mew, MEW, mew, mew, mew!!!, shuffle, shuffle, hiss, hiss" she scampered off

'NO WAIT I HAVE A PRESENT!!!' ((In mrows, I couldn't think of what Kirara should say so she just talked in cat language))

She stopped and looked at him as he shoved catnip in her face.

'For you m'lady'

She took a sniff and her eyes grew wide, she ran around really fast as she kept transforming over and over as the catnip made her crazy.

Buyo put a paw forward and trotted off 'COME KIRARA TO FIND THE SHIKON JEWL SHARDS!!!!!!!!!'

Kirara bounced after him as they started the journey.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~ **

I know VERY short but its not gonna get longer UNTIL you guys send reviews!!! And take the vote!!!!

Tasuki!

Inuyasha,

Sai saishi,

Duo,

Sesshomaru,

Hiten,

And Trunks!!!!

R+R you fav anime guys!!! I'm curious vote!!! For which place Tasuki deserves to be in!!!

1= Very Best! ((2+3 included!))

2=cute

3=hot

4=ok/friend

5=YUCK HIDEOUSE URGH MY EYES!!! ((I hope no one chooses this -_-))

Please vote, VOTE, And VOTE!!!

-Tootles Chels-Dawg!!