InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koji ❯ Chapter One: A Good Day Gone Bad ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey peoples. This is a new story (obviously) and I hope you like it.
Summary: Kagome is a quiet, well-mannered young lacy with the hopes that one day she will have a good job that she enjoys, a loving family, and that she will be happy. Her plans go horribly wrong with the death of her family. Now, without her mother, grandfather, or even little brother, Kagome is forced to go to live the man she hates with all of her soul, her father. Her already ruined life becomes worse when her father refuses to take Kagome in. now she is forced to live in the orphanage in Tokyo. There, she ends up meeting the infamous Osoroshii Inuyasha, the multi-billionaire seventeen-year-old. Now that Kagome has a place to call "home" and friends, will she be able to turn her life back around and continue with her original plans… or will something, or someone, ruin her plans yet again?
Anyways, on with the story. But first, the first chappy is gonna be a bit short… ^ ^;;
 
Koji
By Arhu
Chapter One: A Good Day Gone Bad
 
 
A girl walked down the isle of the bus and got off. She turned left and headed home.
The girl wore the typical school uniform of a white and green sailor shirt and a green pleated skirt. She had on long, loose-fitting white socks along with brown-colored women's loafers.
"Ah…Almost home," the girl said as she saw a Shinto shrine coming closer while walking down the street.
The girl fixed her slipping backpack and, with a flip of her long black hair, started climbing the steps of the Shinto shrine.
When she reached the top, she spotted her two-story house and jogged over to it.
She pulled open the shoji doors and walked in. She took off her loafers and started to go further into her house, yelling in greeting, "I'm home!" to her family.
The girl traveled to the kitchen, curious that her mom had not greeted her back. What she saw made her hand go immediately to her mouth in shock.
There, on the floor, in a pool of dark red blood, was her mother, her throat slit.
The girl ran out of the kitchen, wide-eyed, and to her grandfather's bedroom. He was there on top of the covers of his bed, missing his right hand and his head was sliced off.
The girl screamed and sped out of the room to go find her brother with the hopes that at least he was alive.
She ran up the stairs and reached her little brother's room. She slowly slid open the shoji.
The first thing she noticed was the glow of the television as it played out part of her brother's game. She sighed, a small amount of relief overwhelming her, when she saw her brother's back facing her, in the same position he always was when he played his video games.
The girl walked up slowly behind her brother. "Souta?" she said cautiously.
When she got no answer, the girl grabbed her brother's shoulder and spun him around so that he faced her.
Her eyes stared at where his face should have been, but she only saw blood, muscle, and bone; her little brother's face had been ripped off.
The girl spun around and sank to her knees with a small thud. She started vomiting the second she hit the ground.
As the girl sat there, her socks and skirt soaking up blood and vomit, she thought, 'I'm all alone…. My family is deadkilled in their own home…. I've got nothing left. …I'm all alone….'
With that, she slowly stood up, walked out into the hall and towards her phone, picked it up and dialed for the police.
"Hello, Police Department. How may I help you?" a kind sounding woman asked on the other end.
The girl answered, calm as a sleeping cat, "I'm Higurashi Kagome. I'd like to report a murder."
 
 
A/N: So, what did you think? I had this all written out before I typed this, so my family could read it first. Here are their comments:
From my brother: I'm hooked. Thank you… Truly gruesome.
From my mom: It's very graphic-- but I was pulled in and can't wait to read Chapter 2!!
From my dad: Good attention to detail, and I got hooked in-- now I need the next chapter to continue…Very good.
I'm very proud that they at least liked this story. I'm not posting my next chapter until I get at least one review. I mean it, too *glares evilly at the readers*. Sayonara!
 
Arhu