InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kyoto High ❯ Chaos and Confusion ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kyoto High

 

Chapter 1- Unexpected Visitors

*At Miroku and Inuyasha's apartment room*

 

Once upon a time, (A/n just kidding lol). The alarm went off, 5 a.m. Inuyasha and Miroku awoke from an alarm hitting the floor.

 

"Miroku, that's the tenth one this week." Inuyasha whined.

 

"Huh? What? Oh . . . sorry!" Miroku said groggily.

 

They both got up, to get ready for school. Miroku and Inuyasha were best friends, sort of like brothers. They are roommates living in the same apartment. Inuyasha started to get changed. He was wearing a black shirt and black baggy pants. Miroku, of course was wearing the same thing, considering it was an all-demon school where they all wore uniforms. Miroku, was sitting there on the bed, looking at the picture of the whole gang together, when they were in the Feudal Era collecting jewel shards, his eyes especially fixed on Sango.

 

"You still miss her, huh man?" Inuyasha asked, putting his arm on Miroku's shoulder.

 

"Yea man, she's my beloved Sango." Miroku responded, with sadness in his eyes. "Don't you still miss Kagome?" he wondered.

 

"NO! She's the whole reason for this. She wanted all this to happen. Of course I don't miss her." Inuyasha said, turning his head to cover his saddened face, tears filling in his eyes. They finished getting ready and walked out to the bus stop, where the bus would pick them up for the second week at Kyoto High.

 

*At Kagome and Sango's house*

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Kagome and Sango were also getting dressed to go to Kyoto High for their first time.

Sango and Kagome were sisters, living in their mother's house. It was a white mansion with stone. On the side of the yard, there was a shrine, because Kagome and Sango were studying to be priestesses. (A/n- we changed it around b/c it always seems like Inuyasha is the rich boy and Kagome is the poor one in all of the Fanfics.) Sango and Kagome's uniforms had come in the mail but Sango decided to not wear hers on her first day of high-school. (A/n- IEW! Uniforms. . . Sango is the bad girl (stripper-like and mean sometimes) and Kagome is a goody, goody (very nice and caring) But we still get along b/c we're sisters.) Kagome came out of the bathroom from changing. She was wearing the school uniform which was a red skirt with black outlining, and a black button-down shirt, along with black heels. (A/n- they look like the characters) Sango, on the other hand, was wearing tight denim jeans and a sexy black see-through tank top with a red tube top underneath. On her feet, were black, spiky heels, to match her figure.

"Sango, you should be wearing your uniform. You're going to get in trouble. Do you want that to happen?" Kagome said, disappointed in her sister.

"Who cares? It's the first day of school for us. What are they going to do? Suspend me." Sango said, sarcastically.

"No, but we'll already be different. I mean we're going to an all-demon school." She said, trying to persuade Sango.

"Is there a point to this, because we're going to be late? Plus, why would I wear those uniforms? It would ruin my perfect figure, and uniforms are for babies. I want a real man, and a real man doesn't care what I wear." Sango said, looking disgusted at the uniforms.

"I don't know. I think they're kind of cute." Kagome said, in a high, squeaky voice.

"Right . . . come on let's go. Guys are waiting!" Sango said, hurrying Kagome to get her things together.

"You never change do you sis?" Kagome sighed.

"Why would I? I'm perfect the way I am." She demanded back, laughing.

Kagome got her backpack and Sango grabbed her coat. (A/n she has no backpack . . . backpacks are for uncool people. lol) They headed out the door to the bus stop. Ten minutes later, the bus came, and they were off to school. On the bus, Sango and Kagome were sitting together in a 2-seater. Suddenly, two men (A/n-HOT MEN! lol) ran up to them.

 

"Sango, my love! I've missed you so much!" Miroku said, passionately kissing her on the lips.

 

Sango gave in, playing along with this guy she didn't even know. Kagome just sat there, dazed, and very scared. (A/n- Kagome is the younger sister . . . so she looks up to Sango. Hard to believe, with the personalities.) They're lips unlocked.

 

"Hey, wench. What are you doing back?" Inuyasha said, grinning evilly.

 

"Excuse me!" Kagome yelled. "Who are you to call me that?" she said, as she reached over to slap him. (A/n- Sango's in the way. 2-seater remember? lol) Inuyasha grabbed her hand, stopping her right before she reached his face. Sango looked amazed, for her sister was finally learning to treat men for the pigs that they are.

 

"No, Kagome! I have reflexes. You know me better than that." Inuyasha said, winking.

 

"Who the hell ar-?" Kagome stopped mid-sentence finally seeing that this boy in front of her, had cute little doggy ears. Her emotions totally changed into all girly and cute.

 

"Awwww your ears are so0o cute!!!" Kagome yelled as she pushed by Sango throwing him into a three-seater sitting on top of him.

 

"Some tough girl she is now…"Sango said, looking her baby sister up and down.

 

Sango just looked at them, aimlessly yet proud. She looked back at Miroku. `He's really cute. Cute ass, cute face, cute muscles, and I can't wait to see what else is cute on him' she thinks pervertedly.

 

Kagome was still on top of Inuyasha, just frozen in her place, scared.

 

"You know, Kagome, you do know it is your entire fault that all this happened after collecting the jewel shards." Inuyasha said, while looking down her uniform, without her noticing.

 

"Jewel shards? What are you talking about? I don't even know who you are." Kagome said, dumbfounded. "But, I love your ears" she said, totally changing the subject.

 

Suddenly, they felt a sudden jolt and Kagome fell on the floor with a plunk. The bus had stopped, they were at Kyoto High. Kagome jumped, totally forgetting about Inuyasha, and ran out the door.

 

"Kagome, you forgot your backpack!" Inuyasha yelled, running after her.

 

"Oh . . . thanks. What was your name again?" Kagome asked, absent-mindedly, taking her things from Inuyasha. "Come on Sango, we have to find our first class." Kagome said, dragging her.

 

"Oh, great!" Sango said sarcastically. People were staring at her since she was wearing sluttish clothes and everyone else was in uniforms. They walked inside to find about 3,000 demons talking and hugging their friends. Right there, was the school principal, looking at Sango from head to toe, with a disgusted face. Her name was Mrs. Yura. She was the hair demon.

 

"What are you looking at?" Sango asked, staring back at the principal, her eyebrows raised.

 

"Sango, you can't talk to the principal like that!" Kagome demanded.

"I can, and I did. But I'm late for class, so I have to go. Later!" Sango said, hugging her sister goodbye, and heading towards her first class, looking at guys on the way there.

 

"I'm sorry for her behavior." Kagome said, bowing to Mrs. Yura. Then, she too headed off to class.

 

`Well, at least one of the new sisters is nice.' Mrs. Yura thought to herself returning to her office, with a smile on her face.

 

It was class time. The bell had rung and Kagome and Sango were in their first period class. (A/n- they have all the same classes. YAY! *cheers* Wo0ot!) It was science. To their surprise, Miroku and Inuyasha walked into the same classroom, late. Kagome rolled her eyes and then saw the cute ears, smiling sweetly. They walked over to the girls, Inuyasha sitting next to Kagome, and Miroku sitting next to Sango. Over the loudspeaker, was Mrs. Yura announcing Sango to come down to the office.

 

"Sango-Chan, down to the principal's office, immediately." She said in a mean tone. Sango got out if her seat, Kagome staring at her, and guys staring somewhere else. Considering what she was wearing, it was kind of hard not to look. She walked into the office, slamming the door behind her. It's like she wantedto get in trouble.

 

"You rang!" Sango said, sitting down in the wheelie chair, putting her feet up on the desk.

 

"You have to dress appropriately. Hold on a second." Mrs. Yura said, heading to the back room. She came back holding a uniform for her. "Quickly, go change and you won't get detention." Mrs. Yura said with a serious look, pushing her feet off of her clean desk.

 

"Fine!" Sango said, going to the back room to change into the uniform. She came out with her skirt much shorter than all the rest, because she rolled it up, and only 3 out of the 6 buttons buttoned so that you could see her belly. She walked out of the office, glaring at the principal, and walked back to class.

 

After school, out by the buses, Inuyasha stopped Kagome, pulling on her backpack.

 

"Are you doing anything after school?" Inuyasha asked her, putting his lips to hers.

 

"AHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I barely even know you." Kagome said, suspiciously yet a hint of disgust.

 

"What are you talking about, you don't know me! Like hell, you don't. Oh, I get it, Kagome you're playing hard to get." Inuyasha said, smiling at her, while twitching his ears.

 

"I uh- Something seems familiar about you," Kagome said eyeing him suspiciously. "What's your name again?"

 

"It's Inuyasha, Kagome. INU-YA-SHA!!" he said grabbing her shoulders with his hands shaking her a bit.

 

"Okay, alright! I got the memo. INUYASHA! Now, what did you want again?" Kagome asked, staring at his ears.

 

"I want to see you. Can I ask you a stupid manly question?" Inuyasha asked, with a serious face.

 

"Sure. . . I guess. Try me!" Kagome answered, trying not to laugh.

 

"Okay, why are you pretending you don't me? I mean, we spent all that time collecting jewel shards. We defeated Kikyo and Naraku. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Or, are you playing some game? Because, if this is a game, it's not funny." Inuyasha said, glaring at her.

"It's no game Mr. Inuyasha! I don't know who you are, I've never met you, and neither has Sango. All, I said was that you reminded me of someone, I just don't remember who. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be getting home." Kagome demanded her voice now meaner. She pushed Inuyasha out of the way, almost making him fall. She met up with Sango, and they both walked home together.

 

"Sango, why are you so happy, all of a sudden?" Kagome asked, curiously.

 

"Because, I have a date tonight. It's with Miroku." Sango yelled, jumping up and down.

 

"Wow! I'm so happy for you!" Kagome yelled back, hugging her sister, trying to put on a happy face. They walked inside and threw their stuff on the couch.

 

"It's at 7. And, it's now a quarter past 3." Sango said, looking up at the clock. "He's taking me out for dinner in a 5-star restaurant where you have to dress up nicely. And, then we're going dancing, I hope. I better go get ready." Sango said, running upstairs, taking two and three steps at a time. Miroku was taking her to the fanciest restaurant you could ever think of. It was called "De' Métier". (A/n- Obviously, it's an Italian restaurant. Just letting you know. Lol) `I better bring an extra pair of clothes, in case we go dancing in a strip club, instead of dancing at that elegant restaurant,' she thought to herself as she started to undress. A few minutes later, Sango came downstairs. She was wearing a long, purple dress, with two slits at the side, stopping at mid-thigh. The dress had one strap, and changed different shades of purple by the end of the dress. It was very tight, and had ruffles on the bottom part of the dress. It was also, low-cut. Her hair was up in a beautiful bun, with two chopsticks in it. She curled two strands and let them hang down, reaching her shoulders. On her feet, were purple heels, that tied at mid- ankle. In her hands, she was carrying her extra outfit which she would soon put in her purse. (A/n- her purse isn't very big. But the clothes are so small, that they fit in there. Lol.) The outfit she picked out was a tight, black miniskirt that barely covered her, and a sheer, black tank top that stopped right under where her chest ended. The shirt was also very tight and tied in the back. Kagome sat there, almost like she was in a daydream. She couldn't believe her eyes.

 

"Oh my, goodness!" Kagome squealed, jumping up. "You look beautiful. Now, go get your man!" Kagome finished.

 

"Thank you! I just hope Miroku feels the same way." Sango said, winking.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot! When you get home, you have to tell me everything. Every single detail, from the moment you step out that door, until you are in this house." Kagome demanded, hugging her sister.

 

"You can count on it! I love you!" Sango yelled.

 

"I love you too!" Kagome responded, still hugging Sango.

 

Just then, Miroku pulled in the driveway in his black convertible, with flames on the hood and sides. The top was down, and Miroku looked hot. He was wearing a black suit and tie, his hair up in the usual ponytail. Sango noticed that he was wearing dancing shoes and her eyes twinkled. He rang the doorbell, Sango running out to him, kissing him on the lips.

 

"I feel like I've known you forever," Sango said, walking to the car arm in arm. Miroku looked at her oddly, but just ignored the statement. The car pulled away from the driveway, and Kagome closed the door, giving one last wave. They were off for a fun-filled night.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2- Chaos and Confusion

 

Sango and Miroku arrived at the restaurant and started to eat.

 

"Sango . . . why did you say before that you felt like you've known me forever. I mean collecting shards, was like forever. You act like you just met me. Is something wrong?" Miroku asked, worried.

 

"I did just meet you. What are you talking about? What the hell is a jewel shard? Who are you, and what have you done with Miroku?" Sango asked, very confused.

 

After collecting the last jewel shard in the Feudal Era, their minds were erased from everything. No more memories, no more Miroku, and no more Inuyasha. On the other hand, the guys' minds were not erased. Therefore, they remember every waking detail. The good and the bad!

 

"Yeah, you know jewel shards. You know, me, Inuyasha, the whole gang, especially me! What's wrong with you, my dear Sango!" Miroku asked, now somewhat annoyed.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't remember any of that. Take me home, I have to talk to Kagome!" Sango yelled, now making a scene.

 

Miroku and Sango got back in the car and started on their way home.

 

*At Kagome's house*

Meanwhile, at Kagome's house, Inuyasha rang the doorbell.

 

"Kagome, please tell me you were joking today after school. Because, if you weren't, then we are in serious trouble." Inuyasha said his face full of worry.

 

"Inuyasha, what are you doing here?" Kagome asked, letting him inside.

 

Then, all of a sudden, they heard a car door. Miroku and Sango were home. They walked inside, trying to look like they had a good time. Although, they were only gone about two hours.

 

"Miroku, Kagome doesn't remember being with us collecting jewel shards. Does, Sango?" Inuyasha asked, wondering how their date went, in his mind.

 

"Inuyasha neither does Sango. It's like their minds were erased, somehow. Inuyasha, do you think that could've happened?" Miroku said, his face saddened, for Sango didn't remember him.

"What are these men talking about?" Kagome asked Sango.

 

"I have no idea. We never collected any jewel shards, never defeated any Naraku or Kikyo, and definitely never met any of your stupid gang, or anything like that." Sango said, now yelling.

 

"Exactly, now leave before we make you leave!" Kagome screamed.

 

"But-"Miroku said, getting cut off.

 

"No buts Miroku! You take me out on a date, and then you bring up other people and jewel shards, and killing people. You know how rude that is?" Sango said, slapping Miroku.

 

"Well . . . at least you still know how to smack me!" Miroku said, walking out the door, motioning Inuyasha to follow.

 

They both left, the girls' in total confusion. Were Inuyasha and Miroku telling the truth? Were their minds erased? Right now, they didn't know what was going on.

 

*At Inuyasha's and Miroku's apartment room*

"Inuyasha, do you think that their minds were erased?" Miroku asked, very confused and scared.

 

"It's definitely a possibility. And right now, it's the best one we've got. But, Kikyo and Naraku are dead, who could've erased their minds?" Inuyasha asked back, his eyes starting to tear.

 

"Maybe, it wasn't a demon. Maybe, when we defeated Kikyo and Naraku, my best guess it was Kikyo, maybe it triggered Kagome and Sango somehow. We only remember it so that our relationships can be torn apart. Then, Kikyo could have you either way, plus she'd have me without Sango, so that there's no one else around who's smart enough to tamper with her plan." Miroku said, plunking down on the couch, trying to figure what just came out of his mouth. *plunk*

 

"Oh, I see what you're getting at. Well, there is only one way to find out. We bring the whole gang together, including Kagome and Sango, and we'll see if they can remember them. And then, we'll go from there. It's the only chance we've got. Agreed?" Inuyasha said, catching his breath.

 

"Agreed," Miroku said, starting towards the door.

 

That said they went in search of their old friends, to bring back old relationships.

 

*Kaede's Hut*

Back in Kaede's hut, lived all of Inuyasha and Miroku's old friends. There is Shippo (fox demon), Kaede (healer), Kilala (the two-tailed cat), Sesshomaru (Inuyasha's half-brother), and last but not least Rin (Kagome, and Sango's best friend.)

 

"I wish Kagome would come and live back with us, I miss her. She was like a mother to me." Shippo whined.

 

"Yeah, Sango and Kagome were my best friends. Then after Kikyo, they left." Rin said, starting to cry.

 

"They always say teenage years can change your life, but I never thought it would change them this much. I mean, they're not new to teenage years; they're 18 for Pete's sake. I can't believe they left us." Shippo said, cuddling up next to Rin. He would soon be sleeping, underneath the stars. Every night he would pray for his loved ones to come back. It's not that he didn't like the group, but he wants to see Inuyasha and Kagome kissing again, like they used to do. Just then, Sesshomaru's voice broke the silence.

 

"Who cares? The important thing is, is that we still have each other. Who needs Inuyasha anyway?" Sesshomaru said cold-heartedly. Sesshomaru never did like Inuyasha. It seemed they were always competing at who was better than who. Miroku was a way better brother, or at least in Inuyasha's point of view, he was.

 

"What do you mean, who cares? All I do is heal their wounds, and even I want them to come back." Kaede said, coming out.

 

"Kaede's right, you know. We all want Sango and Inuyasha to come back." Shippo said, with a saddened face.

 

*Kagome and Sango's P.O.V*

 

"We should go follow Inuyasha and Miroku, and find out what they were talking about. We should be like spies." Kagome said, smiling.

 

"Kagome, are you on drugs?" Sango asked, confused.

 

"Onward, spies to the rescue!" Kagome yelled, to Sango. "Which way did they go?" Kagome asked, dumbfounded.

 

"That way, I think, but we need to get dressed first. Slutty clothes, here we come!" Sango answered, pointing to the left.

 

The girls' ran upstairs to get changed. Kagome was the first one done. She was wearing a pink Hawaiian skirt that barely covered her. Underneath she wore a black thong, which was very noticeable with her curves. Her shirt was a light pink tube top that fitted in all the right places. Next, was Sango! She was wearing a denim super-short miniskirt, and a purple frilled thong underneath. She had a blue halter top with red and black Japanese symbols on it, meaning peace and love. The shirt was very tight, and low-cut. The back reached down far, so that you could see her beautiful tan. They walked outside, going in the direction Sango had pointed to before.

 

They went to the left, and found Inuyasha and Miroku at some kind of well. They hid behind the bush, so they wouldn't be seen. All of a sudden, Inuyasha and Miroku disappeared into the well, Kagome and Sango staring mindlessly.

 

"Where the hell did they go?" Sango asked, worried.

 

"I knew they were scary. I think someone needs to test it out, first, before we follow them." Kagome said, with a wicked smile on her face.

 

"Really wh-"Sango tried to say. Just then, Kagome pushed her into the well.

 

"You," Kagome said, laughing. Kagome, then also jumped into the well, after her sister.

 

*Feudal Era*

 

Kagome and Sango jumped out of the well. They were now in the Feudal Era.

 

"Sango, we're not in Kansas anymore," Kagome said, running around a tree, like a lunatic.

 

Sango tripped Kagome and she fell on her face.

 

"Better," Sango said, helping her up.

 

"Much," Kagome answered, spitting out some dirt.

 

Out of the corner of their eyes, they saw Miroku and Inuyasha heading towards what looked like a hut. Kagome started to run after them, grabbing Sango with her. Inuyasha and Miroku walked inside of the hut. Kagome and Sango stayed outside, and listened in carefully.

 

"Inuyasha, I'd hope you'd come back." Shippo yelled, running over to him, hugging his leg.

 

"Get off of me, you little runt!" Inuyasha growled, pushing him into the wall.

 

"You haven't changed a bit." Shippo said, getting up, clutching his side.

 

"Inuyasha, Miroku, I'm so happy you guys are back." Rin yelled, while holding Sesshomaru's hand.

 

"Welcome back, brother Inuyasha," Sesshomaru said, with an evil grin.

 

"Inuyasha-sama, Miroku-sama! Welcome back!" Kaede yelled, dropping the food she was making.

 

Kilala slivered in between Inuyasha and Miroku's legs, purring continuously. (A/n- I think Kilala was greeting them, but I don't speak cat, so I wouldn't know. lol)

 

"Kilala!" Sango whispered.

 

"You know who that is, Sango?" Kagome asked, also whispering.

 

"What did I just say?" Sango asked, confusion filling in her eyes.

"So, Inuyasha, have you seen Kagome lately?" Shippo asked, curiously.

 

"Yeah, and she was wearing really hot clothes." Inuyasha answered. "But she doesn't remember anything," he finished.

 

"Sango looked hot, in those odd clothes. I wonder where she got them from." Miroku said, snickering.

 

*BONK* Inuyasha bonked Miroku on the head.

 

"There are kids around, Miroku" Inuyasha said, disappointed. "I agree with you though, except with Kagome" Inuyasha said back, whispering.

 

All of a sudden, Kagome sneezed.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3- Memories revealed

 

Inuyasha's ears perked up, hearing Kagome.

 

"Kagome, look what you did." Sango said, laughing. "You gave up our position." She finished.

 

"Oops! Well, they didn't come. Maybe, they didn't hear me." Kagome answered.

 

Suddenly, two people tapped them on their shoulders.

 

"Oh hey, guys." Sango said, turning around.

 

"We better get going, we have supper ready." Kagome said. They started to run, but they tripped over a stump, their skirts going way up.

 

"Well, that's something I didn't expect to see. Considering, they don't remember us." Miroku said with a smile. *BONK* Inuyasha bonked Miroku on the head again.

 

"You stare at Kagome you die." Inuyasha said, with evilness in his eyes.

 

The girls screamed, pulling down each other's skirts.

 

"Kagome," Shippo yelled, running into your arms.

 

"Hello there, cutie" Kagome said, scratching behind his little ears.

 

"Kilala," Sango screamed, running over to pet her.

 

"You remember?" Miroku asked, frozen in his place.

 

"She's my cat. What do you mean, remember? I haven't seen her in a long time." Sango said, full of emotion.

 

"Wait, now I kind of know who you are." Kagome said, walking over to Inuyasha. "You were the one who always betrayed me with that girl Kikyo. I would always sit you." Kagome said, Inuyasha falling flat on his face.

 

"Ouch, you stupid wench, that hurt." Inuyasha said, getting up.

 

"Wench, you always used to call me that. It's like all my memories are flowing back to me." Kagome said, somewhat scared.

 

Sango got up, walking over to Kagome and Inuyasha.

 

"I never betrayed you, Kagome!" Inuyasha hollered. Everyone knew he was lying, but they knew better than to say anything to upset Inuyasha. Inuyasha's a BAD BOY, so if you're not on his good side, I suggest you stay away from him and his beloved crush. (A/n- His beloved crush is Kagome.)

 

"Yes, you did. You betrayed me with that dead girl, Kikyo. You loved her, and you wanted to be with her, instead of me. I loved you, and we would always kiss. But, that girl, you loved her more, even though she was only a spirit." Kagome said, now crying. "I couldn't believe my eyes. Every time I saw you with her, I would burst out in tears. I would always cry myself to sleep. How could you do that Inuyasha? Every night I prayed for something to happen to you, so that you could be with me, and not that bitch Kikyo. I prayed for you, that someday, somehow, that if I was good enough, you'd change, for me. I can see now, that it was just a mistake to love you! Thanks, Inuyasha. Thanks for nothing!" Kagome bellowed, tears streaming down her face, making all her mascara smear.

 

`Poor Kagome, She's hurting inside, and all I'm doing is standing here watching all her dreams and love for Inuyasha fall. I feel so helpless; I can't help her through this time in her life. She has to find strength on her own.' Sango thought to herself, tears filling her eyes, so she couldn't see.

Kagome looked at Inuyasha with a saddened face. Suddenly, she took off into the forest, screaming. She couldn't see where she was going, for tears blurred her vision. She ran and ran and finally just collapsed, burying her face in her hands, crying endlessly. She grieved in pain, for she couldn't have the man she loved. Right now, she didn't want to remember all these memories that she once knew.

 

 

*Back w/ Sango and group*

 

"My poor sister, I have to go see if she's alright!" Sango yelled, very worried.

 

"No, Sango, she has to be alone. She's hurting inside. I know you probably think that a hug and a few sentences of comfort can fix any problem. Well, not this one, Sango. Let her be alone. If she needs you, she'll come to you." Miroku said, holding Sango closely.

 

"I guess you're right. However, none of this would've happened if you hadn't been cheating on her, Inuyasha! I mean, now, I also remember very clearly. You did always make her cry. I always fixed it, because I love her, unlike you did." Sango said, rage inside of her building up.

 

"We weren't together! All we did was kiss. I never cheated on her, you lying piece of shi-"Inuyasha said, getting interrupted.

 

"INUYASHA, don't you dare call Sango that! You know damn well, you loved Kikyo. Don't even begin to deny it! We all felt the same way when you were with Kikyo. It was like you turned on Kagome, thinking she had NO feelings. Well, Inuyasha, think about if Kagome betrayed you with Naraku, or someone like that." Miroku yelled.

 

"I would kill her! She would never do that to me, she loves me too much. I would hate that feeling every time I saw them together." Inuyasha answered back, taking deep breaths.

 

"Exactly, what you would've felt is what Kagome did feel. Every time she saw with Kikyo, her dreams fell apart. Dreams of her being with the one man she truly loved. Think about how that would've felt if you were in Kagome's eyes." Miroku said, seeing that he made a point by the look on his face.

 

"Kagome," Inuyasha whispered, feeling his heart tear. "What have I done?" he asked.

 

"Whatever you did, fix it! She's my sister, and I love her. So, fix your love problem, or I'll fix you up, and trust me that is not a threat. It's a promise! Unlike you, I stick up for people when they need me. I don't go off with someone else, thinking she won't care. Reality check, Inuyasha! Everyone has feelings, even you!" Sango managed to say, through tears.

 

"I. . . I . . . Kagome," Inuyasha stuttered. "I love her!"

 

The whole gang went silent, as Inuyasha's eyes watered. Tears ran down his face. No one has ever seen him cry before. They actually knocked some sense into him. Hopefully, he'd make the right choice, before it was too late.

 

*Back to Kagome*

 

`I wish that everything was back to normal. I don't want to hurt anymore, I don't want to remember anymore,' she thought. All of a sudden, Kagome had an idea. Around her neck, was a necklace full of wishing dust that her grandmother had given her before she died. Sango had one too, so whatever they wished for could come true, together. She ripped it off her neck, pouring all the dust into her hand, breathing heavily. Kagome closed her eyes deeply, and cleared her mind.

 

 

"I wish that everything could go back to normal. I hate this, I hate these memories. Take me back to my own time. I loved my life then; I have a great mother, a wonderful best friend, and sister. Please take me back." Kagome screamed her voice squeaky. (A/n- Be careful what you wish for. Lol.)

 

After several minutes, Kagome just gave up. Nothing had changed. She was still crying, she still remembered Inuyasha, and she was still in the Feudal Era. But after awhile of sobbing, and feeling helpless, blue ora suddenly surrounded her.

 

 

 

Chapter 4- Back to the drawing board

 

She felt herself leaping through what felt like a time loop. Suddenly, she was thrown to the ground. She looked up, and saw that she was home. But, everything was different. Her world was all dull and boring. Where was she? In her mind, she still remembered everyone in the Feudal Era. This was not the place she once knew. Kagome walked inside, seeing Sango on the couch.

 

"Sango, what happened here?" Kagome asked.

 

"Kagome, what are you talking about? Have you been drinking again?" Sango asked, confused.

 

"Where are Inuyasha, and the whole gang?" Kagome asked, Sango.

 

"What's an Inuyasha? Kagome, if you're going through something maybe you should talk to your boyfriend. You know, Hojo. Remember what you said last time I tried to help you with your problems. You told me I was just a goody goody sweetheart, and since you're well not, that I should just mind my own business. Remember?" Sango replied, with an evil look upon her face.

 

Kagome just looked at her sister, mindlessly. The wish had backfired, Kagome remembered everything still, and she had swapped personalities with her sister. She was now the stripper, and Sango was now the caring one. (A/n- How ironic? Lol)

 

"Hojo's my boyfriend?" Kagome asked, disgusted. "Damn, I hate him!" Kagome said, slamming her fist down on the table.

 

"Kagome, please don't curse in this house! And, if you're going to see Hojo, then I suggest you go change, considering what you're wearing is somewhat inappropriate." Sango yelled, looking at Kagome's outfit.

 

All of a sudden, it popped in Kagome's head that the outfit Sango was wearing was very not her. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and baggy denim jeans with flowers on the back pockets. Her hair was flat, and hanging down on her face. Sango never wears her hair down. Kagome went upstairs, her mind in total confusion. She looked in her closet, and everything was slutty. It looked like Sango's old closet. She looked in Sango's closet, and everything was childish and baggy. The only nice thing that she had was a strapless blue dress that fluffed out at the bottom. Kagome was in total awe. She quickly changed into a black miniskirt and a tight blue halter top, with diamonds on the front, spelling out the words `I love guys'. She went downstairs.

 

"I'm going out, Sango." Kagome said, closing the door.

 

She walked to where the well was before, wondering if it was still there. Sure enough, right in front of her, was the well. Kagome leaped in, hoping that everyone was still there, so they could help Kagome through this.