InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Leaving The Warning Era ❯ Leaving The Warning Era ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Leaving The Warning Era

kagome started to cry while hugging sango as she hugged back. "i miss him soo much..i loved him so much... i now his gone and all i have in memory of him is are unborn pup..i didn't even get to tell him he was going to be a father!!" cried kagome.

sango hugged tighter as her sister cried harder then ever.Sango knew inuyasha had to kill naruku..she also knew inuyasha knew he was going to die..but she agreed with kagome about what she said. Kagome never told inuyasha she was having his pup

Sango rubbed soft circles around her back and said "shhh its ok kagome shhh be strong for the baby...and for yourself miroku and i well help you.."
kagome nodded pulling back wiping her tears.

Kagome smiled sadly and asked "im visiting my cousin..i know he well help me too..will miroke and you come with me?" sango smiled before she could answer a voice answerd for her "we would love to lady kagome"

Sango turned around and saw miroke standing at the door. Kagome eyes saden and started to cry "i even lost shippo!!! oh my god!" she screamed and fell back into sangos arms crying.

sango looked at miroku sadly and he nodded "come on kagome do you think they wanted to see you like this..lets go to your time till you have your baby this era is to dangrous for you in this form" said sango as kagome nodded.

Kagome stood up with sango "ready to go kag?" asked sango after wating for her friend getting her stuff together. Kagome nodded as sango, miroku. and her walked to the well.

When they got there kagome turned around one more time and took in all the
beautiful view and took all her memories in as she looked at the tree that brought her and inuyasha together and smiled sadly "goodbye..my love..and goodbye my little pup" she said softly as her and sango jumped in the well as they begin a new chapter of thier lives and a new love.


Converting /tmp/php5mrsAx to /dev/stdout