InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lemon Twist ❯ Whet ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue. Definitely responsible for doing lewd things to him, but Takahashi-sama always gets Inuyasha back (a little rumpled, but in otherwise good condition) when I'm finished with him.
 
A/N: Inspired by JoJo-Kun's fanart `Under the Cover of Darkness', this smutlet contains masturbation, fellatio and cunnilingus. Rated `X' for these reasons; please do not read if you are offended by these activities. And no, that isn't a spelling mistake in the title.
 
Whet
 
Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
 
 
He leaned his head back against the rough bark of the tree, golden eyes squeezed shut, ears flattened into his silver hair, fangs bared in sweet agony as his calloused hand fiercely gripped his throbbing erection and sought release. The familiar, welcome coiling at the base of his shaft masked the ache in his bunched thighs as his hips picked up the urgent motions of his hand until he gasped out her name in stuttering syllables, almost there… almost there
 
“Inuyasha…? What're you…? Oh… my… gods…”
 
The hanyou snapped his head forward, his golden eyes wide, his needy motions instantly stilling even though his member continued to pulse within his fist. Gods… she heard… she saw… I am so fucked…
 
Kagome stared wide-eyed at the flushed, tousled, panting hanyou kneeling under the tree at what he obviously thought was a safe distance from their campfire… stared even as his face first coloured to match his vibrant fire-rat before darkening in embarrassed anger. “What the fuck do you want, bitch?”
 
She flushed herself, but didn't `sit' him, scream, nor storm away. On her way back from a call of nature, she had heard him groaning in a painful-sounding way and just as she'd stepped into the small clearing, he'd gasped her name. It had taken her a moment to realize what he was doing, but not before she'd spoken, and it was too late to pretend she hadn't seen him. However, she had to admit that a large part of her didn't want to look away; the same part of her wanted to hear him say her name again in that sexy, husky voice, so instead of retreating, she stood her ground. “I-I heard you call my name… and it sounded like you were in pain…”
 
Ducking his head, he hauled up his hakama as he tried to figure out how to make Kagome just go away so that he could level a few dozen trees to work out his frustrations, then find a cold river to jump in and maybe accidentally drown himself so that he didn't have to look her in the eye. Kagome took advantage of his distraction to move closer; swallowing hard to damp down on her nervousness, she decided that it was now or never to show Inuyasha how much she wanted him, since he obviously had those kinds of thoughts about her, too. Kneeling before him, she took a deep breath and leaned forward.
 
Inuyasha jumped badly, banging his head against the tree, when her soft hair brushed over his face just as she whispered against his cheek, “You called my name…” He fought back the urge to knock her aside and make a run for it, feeling very cornered and very vulnerable… and then very stunned when she nuzzled the curve of his jaw, her breath warm on his neck. His heart stalled and then pounded wildly as her slender hand covered his where he clutched the front of his clothing.
 
Gently squeezing his nerveless fingers, she slipped her other hand up around his neck as she laid a path of kisses along his jaw until she reached his chin. Tangling a handful of hair, she held him in place, as if she was afraid that he'd bolt; the soft, sweet, hot kiss she pressed to his lips transfixed him even more surely than her arrow. He opened his mouth to ask her if she'd lost her mind, or had a fever, or… but conscious thought shut down when her tongue slipped slightly inside his lips and her fingers touched the bare skin of his belly before moving down to circle the smooth length of his shaft. “K-k-kagome…?” he managed to stutter out when she let him breathe.
 
“I want to hear you say it again,” she murmured, her fingers becoming bolder until he was cradled in her palm; he let the fire-rat drop and rested his hands on her hips, arching his back as she nipped at his throat. The warm scent of her hair, of her skin, the beat of her heart all called to him even as she stroked him… and then the tang of her arousal filled his nose and mouth until his head swam.
 
“Kagome…” he growled as her hand tightened and slid, and he ran his own hands under her skirt, up her sleek thighs to cup the wetness between her legs. She trembled slightly when he pressed upwards, but her hand did not still its motions over his flesh even when he moaned into the side of her neck, “M-more…”
 
He was momentarily disoriented when her lips left his throat, but when her body twisted in his grip and her nose brushed his belly just before something hot, wet and wonderful closed over his erection, he gasped. Inuyasha opened his eyes and stared wildly down at the mass of silky darkness bobbing up and down in his lap as Kagome's mouth moved over him, then curled his fingers into her hair and whined.
 
Kagome listened to Inuyasha's eager response, then experimentally dragged her teeth lightly up the tight flesh, investigating the textures with her tongue, breathing deeply of his intense masculine scent. Above her, the hanyou continued to make the most erotic sounds she'd ever heard, his claws lightly scratching her scalp. He was large in her mouth, but not unpleasantly so; he tasted salt-sweet and the way his body quivered and thrust made her think about having him quivering and thrusting in another place where she was hot and wet. She heard him groan something in broken syllables; encouraged, she nibbled at the ridge at the base of his head and took him in deeper just as she cupped his sac…
 
He screamed her name as he snapped his hips; her mouth filled with heated liquid so much and so fast that swallowing was pure reflex… and made him cry out again as he pulsed and nearly choked her.
 
Inuyasha panted desperately, his hands falling limp from her hair as he struggled to stay upright and not just keel right over into the soft grass. Kagome gave him one last light swirl with her tongue before wetly releasing him and slowly sitting upright. He blinked hazily at her, wondering exactly how does one thank the girl you've been dreaming about for three years for bringing one of your more lewd fantasies to life… and then his vision sharpened.
 
Kagome wore an expression of wonder and surprise; he was entranced when she brought her fingertips to her mouth and daintily wiped one corner of her lips. Then his eyes riveted on the opposite corner of her mouth where a perfect, pearly droplet trembled… and before he knew it, he was kissing away that drop and following her tongue back into her mouth, greedily tasting the mixture of their flavours until she whimpered his name.
 
That was all he needed to take her down into the grass in an urgent tangle, one hand cupping the back of her head, the other slipping up under her shirt to learn the fullness of her breast; when she gasped at the sensation of his thumb tracing her hardened nipple through her bra, he smirked arrogantly against her lips and slowed the motion until she was positively squirming. His naked erection pressed urgently against her fabric-covered crotch, and he nearly lost it when her legs slowly spread wider and she bent her knees, inviting him to… to…
 
“Kagome…?” he whispered, stilling his motions with an effort, waiting until she opened her eyes. “Are you sure…? With me…?”
 
A beautiful smile curved her lips and she brought her hands out of his hair to cup his face, her grey eyes dark, soft and full of… is that what love looks like? The emotion captured him; he was unaware that at the same moment, the tenderness in her eyes reflected in his own. He didn't resist when she gently pulled him down for a languid kiss that softened his heart as much as it hardened his flesh, and he pulsed against her just in case she'd forgotten his question. In answer, her hips pushed up and dragged a whine out of his throat.
 
“Yes, Inuyasha,” she breathed, rocking against him, gasping when his hard length managed to part her flesh through her panties, bringing him into contact with her sensitive nub. The way she jolted upward and then rubbed herself against him sent the blood hammering into his ears again; he groaned and let go of her breast to sweep his hand down her body, up under her skirt to push the pleated fabric out of the way and slice through the soft material that kept him from her.
 
She tilted her hips again, and he surprised both of them by sliding in so easily, so effortlessly, it was as if they'd been made especially for each other. Her heated slickness weakened his knees; his weight did most of the work in driving him past a point of mild resistance until they were so deeply wrapped in each other's bodies that the slightest movement caused mind-blowing sensations to spiral outward from where they joined.
 
Slowly at first, then more quickly, they moved against each other, their bodies instinctively angling together. Inuyasha tore his mouth away from hers to bury his face in her hair and curled his spine to drive himself more deeply into her welcoming body; Kagome's gasped cries, her fingers digging into his back through his thick robes and her urgent movements under him combined to take him over the edge again. With a strangled shout, he pinned her hips to the ground, trembling violently with the force of his release.
 
Inuyasha came back to himself with a start as he realized he was practically crushing her in his embrace. Loosening his grip, but only slightly, he whispered, “Are you all right?” She nodded against his shoulder; her hands ran over his back and under his robes to cup his buttocks, pulling him into her. He gave into her tug and rocked gently, but her motions were still urgent, still needy. “You didn't…?” A negative movement of her head; he peered down at where her eyes were squeezed shut, her cheeks flushed and her lip in danger of being bitten through as she furiously rubbed herself against him.
 
That won't do at all… he kissed her cheek as he slid out, ignoring her frustrated noise but grinning when the complaint turned into a startled squeak as his tongue made contact with her swollen, bright pink nub. The scent and taste made his head spin; his own distinctive essence combined with her unique flavour brought out his deepest instincts as he worked her folds with lips and tongue. Cupping her hips in his hands, he lifted and angled her for maximum exposure to his mouth; her hands gripped his hair as she first went rigid and then bucked helplessly against him, screaming his name.
 
He continued lapping at her until she shuddered and clutched his hair; reluctantly leaving his new favourite place, he crawled up her body until they were face-to-face. Inuyasha waited until Kagome opened her eyes before he kissed her softly, wetly and deeply, allowing her to taste their combined flavours. She smiled up at him; he brushed her damp bangs off her forehead, then trailed his claws lightly down the side of her face and throat, for now content to enjoy the afterglow of this unexpected encounter.
 
Kagome snuggled into him, sighing softly even as she shivered a bit. Inuyasha thought about it for a minute, then carefully gathered her against him as he rolled them up to a sitting position and arranged her in his lap. His loosened hakama protected her bottom from the ground, but not his bare flesh; she didn't seem to mind his semi-erect manhood poking her in the hip. In fact, she dropped one hand to lightly cup it as he wrapped his arms around her, shrouding her in his sleeves. She nestled under his chin and he buried his nose in her hair, still amazed at what had just happened.
 
“Inuyasha?” she murmured into his throat. He grunted an acknowledgment, and was then stunned by her question. “Was that just a… `quickie'?”
 
The hanyou tightened his arms around her at the slightly fearful tone and thought rapidly. “It was kinda fast, but it wasn't that kind of `quickie', Kagome.” He tilted her chin up with a gentle claw. “I have three years worth of fantasies about you and me to work through… the next ones will be as long as we can make `em...”