InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Leo and Kana ❯ Vol. Four Chap. Twenty-Seven: The Bite Snitch ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The Bite Snitch

-Leo-

This has gotten unforgiveable. This morning proved he needed to go. I can't stand it!

I was up early for some reason. (It's all Kana's fault. She usually wakes me up early. Kana… She's still gone.) I couldn't go back to sleep. I tried but had no luck. I sat up. Now what?

I got out of bed. I was on autopilot. It was a Sunday. So, no plans today. I walked past mom's room. I noticed the door slightly open. Hm? That's weird. Usually, I wouldn't think much about it. For some reason, I walked over to the door and peeked inside. My jaw dropped as my eyes widened. That bastard was in bed with ma. What the fuck? Who was this guy? I wanted to scream. Who did he think he was?!

“What the hell?!” I shouted. I paused when I heard a sound. I looked inside. My father stirred awake. I clicked my tongue in my head. He lifted his head. It was then I noticed he didn't have a shirt on.

“Oh, it's you,” he said.

“What the hell is this?!” I asked. He had a dull look on his face.

“A bed?” he said. I struggled to respond. Ma slept with her mouth hanging open. My eyes caught a glimpse of her breasts for one second, but that was all it took. I hated where my mind went. I backed away from the door.

“What?” that bastard asked. My face felt hot.

“Don't tell me you…” I said. He raised his eyebrow.

“What?” that bastard asked. I backed away.

“You are sick!” I shouted. I turned around and ran.

“Leo?” Ma asked in a groggy tone.

----------

I wanted to get that image out of my head. He can't really be moving in this time, can he? No. Uh-uh! Oh hell no!

I frowned to myself in my room. He's taking over and I can't fo anything about it. I already know where this was heading. He's going to break her heart and leave. It never failed. Ma can't see it for herself. Hisako didn't care. Kana was still gone. I'm alone here.

Suddenly, I froze.

“Kana?” I asked. “Kana, is that you?” Silence. My eyes shifted back and forth. I'm not alone here. But it's not Kana. I stood up. I don't like this.

“Hello?” he asked. No answer. I shook my head. I can't stay here. I turned and walked out of my room. Yeah, I'm going to step out of the room. I'm not scared. Uh… I'm just out to get some air. Yeah, that's it. It should be fine. Right? I shook my head. Of course, it should. Why was I being an idiot?

---------

Breakfast was awkward as predicted. I couldn't look at that bastard. He acted like nothing was wrong. Ma was blushing as he held her hand.

“Sleep well?” that bastard asked.

“Yes,” I said. “You?” He and ma didn't answer. I snorted.

“Are you back together now?” I asked. They didn't answer. I rolled my eyes. Brilliant. Ma couldn't look at me. I stood up.

“This is some bullshit,” I muttered.

“Watch your mouth!” that bastard said.

“Where are you going?” Ma asked. I waved them off as I walked out the front door. I had enough of this shit.

Awkward Morning