InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Let it burn ❯ Let it Burn ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Usher and his song "Burn"

"blablbla" = talking

`blablabla' = thoughts

~Flashback~ = um… flashback! Duh!

Inuyasha stood up off his bed and glanced at the digital clock on the nightstand. It read 12:34 A.M. Kagome's picture stood there next to his lamp. Oh, how he loved Kagome, yet she was no longer there. She had taken all of her stuff and left about 3 days ago. He wanted his woman back, but he knew better, than to piss her off even more. The whole problem was because of Kykyo and Krishna.

Kagome had found Kykyo's phone number in his cell phone she had not cared at first, but then it became utter curiosity to know who the woman was. She asked everyone and they all told her an ex-girlfriend. Kagome began to think that he was cheating on her with the ex. She did not wish to interrupt him with her "crazy" ideas. He loved her too much to do something so cruel to her.

But one night she had stayed over at his apartment and found pictures of a dark haired woman almost identical to her, holding a little boy on swing sets, but Kagome thought it was Inuyasha's sister, Lalita. There was a year in the back 2001. She knew he had a younger sister who had a child, but that's all she knew. She didn't know when or how old the child was no a days There were other pictures too, of Sesshomaru, her, and Inuyasha and her together. If he could never think of her cheating on him, how could she think that of him?

Kykyo had a 2 and a half-year-old son, named Krishna, after the Hindu God. She worked 2 jobs because his father gave her very little money; supposedly he had a girlfriend who ate most of it. `That's what you get, when you get pregnant and old, the men leave you for a younger generation of woman. That whore! He had to pay her to stay with him and happy? Well I never did such a thing in my life' was always Kykyo's thought when she was tight on cash, and that was usually all the time. He left her for some younger woman. Apparently the young lady didn't know about his having a child with her. How Kykyo wondered what would happened when she did. Well he had it coming that bastard son of a bitch, lying to everyone by not telling them is the last thing he should have ever done.

Inuyasha woke up on the floor the next day with saliva on his left cheek. He knew he had to go look for Kagome and find out why in hell she had left so promptly. ` I mean she didn't leave a note or any sign of why or where she might leave'.

Just as he was headed for the bathroom the phone rang and he ran for it, hoping with all his might that it would be her. It wasn't.

"WHEN ARE YOU GIVING ME MORE MONEY?!!? I'M LOW AGAIN."

"I JUST SENT YOU SOME, YOU STUPID BITCH!"

"YEAH, DUMBASS!!!!!! LAST YEAR!!! Krishna eats… you kno… no never mind, you don't know. I don't even know why I bust my ass trying with you!"

All Inuyasha heard was the line going dead. "Krishna" needed money again. He knew it was Kykyo who needed the money. Probably to pay off all the drug problems she has. He wanted to take him away from that dump, that she dared call home, but she had threaten him that if he ever tried to take her child away she would kill Kagome. He believed her every word. Kykyo wasn't a woman who would just talk and not walk. She did love Krishna with all he might though. Even though she brought random men home to fuck at night, and she sometime went a little nuts, she was a pretty good mother to him. Of course there was that time Krishna had awoken in the middle of the night and walked in on her receiving oral sex. Inuyasha had found out because Krishna told him when he had taken him out to eat at McDonalds.

He sighed and put down the phone, he needed to shower and search high and low for Kagome. He had absolutely no idea on where to begin though. She could be anywhere in that shit for a city. It was so crowded there. In his complex building people were actually amazed that he lived by himself in the one bedroom apartment. A family of four usually occupied such an apartment as his, and they all slept on futons so there would be "much more room". It was crazy of them to think that.

Inuyasha had grown up in England and moved here when he was 14 years old. It had been such a big change. Now he was 25 with a missing girlfriend, a pissed of ex-girlfriend, and child who was growing up in the ghetto. `Just wonderful how life treats people' thought Inuyasha as he found some white Calvin Klein boxers, that Kagome had given to him last Christmas.

He had given her a blue see through nighties with flowers on the boob part of it. It had looked wonderful on her. She had loved it and had worn it the next night. They had sex without her taking it off. It had been so cool to him, but of course he was easily entertained and stupefied. Kagome always said it was because he had been dropped on his head as child. Her story was that his mother was talking on the phone in the kitchen, while he was a pot taking a bath, according to Kagome they couldn't afford a baby tub. Anyways, his mother had knocked him of the counter top by accident. He found the story way too funny. Then he had a flashback.

~Flashback~

The first time they ever met, they had both been standing in front of Veermer's famous picture "The Girl With the Pearl Earring". The only reason he had been there was because his brother, Sesshomaru, had his art gallery opening. New store or something like that. Kagome was there because she was an art student in the university and she needed the extra credit. After that they were inseparable.

Dates and short meetings followed. Then she met his family, except for Lalita because she was in Africa with her husband and daughter. She then started to move into his apartment, but of course he never thought of marrying her at least until 2 more years past.

And all that time he never told her about Kykyo and Krishna, but it was for the best.

He grabbed his watch and keys. Closing the door after him he wondered on where he would start.

Kagome awoke at 10 in the morning with a slight headache. She had left Inuyasha's just last night and wasn't planning on going back. Sango was just fine with her staying in her apartment with her 3 other family members. It was so damn crowded she couldn't even breathe! But she had to deal with it until she could find her own place to live in.

As she awoke all her problems hit her like a machine gun. Inuyasha having another woman and a child, not having a place to stay, etc…

`Sometimes I wish I had a knife and just cut myself dead. Inuyasha isn't going to come, but maybe it's for the best. He could have told me I would have understood. He shouldn't have lied to me. Now if he misses me he asked for this'. Kagome was the only one left in the room, she guessed everyone else had gotten up a while ago, and left too.

`Might as well get up, and be bored all day'. She sighed and started to role up her futon. Then she headed for the bathroom to brush her teeth

A/n. Yes it's suck, but if I get enough bad reviews I will remove it. Just say the word and I'll do it.