InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Let's Not ❯ Satire De La Kikyou ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Let's Not

By Kuenai

Chapter One

Satire De La Kikyou


Disclaimer: don't own Inuyasha. also, my chapters are going to be short. my ideas come in short spurts. hopefully i'll be able to string them along together. hope you enjoy.





Inuyasha's ears perked as he felt the magic of the well activate, and then died down again. he hopped out of his tree, bouncing a bit when he landed and leaping over to the well, to see a strangely clad kagome climbing out with no back pack. He had been waiting, ever since their meeting with Kikyou earlier that day. He was rather surprised with Kagome's actions....maybe there was something wrong with her....he'd have to look into it later.
' 's about time bitch.'
' Well yeah, but i wanted to give you enough time to chase after your girlfriend while i was gone.'
Inuyasha's jaw dropped open, and then snapped shut in anger.
'SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!'
'no, she's just your fuck toy.'
Inuyasha sputtered in absoulute horror.
kagome folded her hands, and put them beside her face and made her eyes large and sparkely for affect, before saying in a voice that sounded remarkably like kikyou's:
'oh yes, i'm so very much better, as i am the original. i'm going to try and kill you because inuyasha will let me. REMEMBER INUYASHA THERE WAS NO LIE IN MY KISS'
she then slumped delicately against the well wall, and continued mocking kikyou.
'VEANGEANCE ALONE WILL NOT RESURRECT ME!!!!! I MUST TAKE INUYASHA TO HELL AND USE HIS SPIRIT TO BRING MYSELF BACK TO LIFE BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING LUNATIC'
'DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT' snarled inuyasha, cracking his knuckles menacingly.
kagome smirked nastily, and said in a quiet voice;
'inuyasha....if you're going to hit me do it. strike me right across the cheek...you know you want to, inuyasha...you want me to bleed...to bruise...give me a nice bruise...right on this cheek bone....let everyone know what you're REALLY like...'

his mouth opened in horror, as she laughed.
'you know inuyasha? my mistake was thinking you were actually intelligent...i thought, that maybe, just maybe, somewhere deep inside, you really didn't want that bag of cement you call a fuck toy.'
she placed her hands tenderly on his cheeks, smiling sweetly at him. she then pushed him roughly away by his face, harder than a normal human should have been able to, inevitably sending him into a tree.
she strolled amiably over to him, still smiling charmingly.
'inside, in your heart of hearts, i hoped--no...i dreamed, that maybe i had a place. and i guess---' she kicked him hard in the ribs, sending him flying against the tree again.
'that that's partly due to the fact that you kept leading me on...' she elbowed his head into the ground, still smiling
'...really....don't get up...i have no further use for you inuyasha. i'm afraid it is as simple as that. i don't need you to protect me anymore...for i could kill you with these hands...' she stroked her soft fingertips over his cheek, tenderly, though a pink glow was cast from one finger, leaving a long raw mark apon his cheek.
'it would be so simple...i could kill you by snapping my fingers...or--' she drew a finger across the wound, the sore, shimmering and melting into regular flesh.

'Inuyasha...face facts....or i'm not going to bother chasing after you. oh wait....you can't, can you. you're so stuck up on your former love that it drowns out all other thoughts. well just DANDY. But what about ME? huh? What about KAGOME?!'

Kagome turned on her heel and left an astonished Inuyasha, gaping at her.