InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life Is Like A Fairytale ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life Is Like A Fairytale

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the InuYasha characters or Walt Disney characters or theme parks. If I did I would be rich and not be writing on the computer right now I'd be driving in one of my many Mustang Convertibles throwing money around like it was candy. Plus by then I would have already bought InuYasha, Dragon Ball Z and all the others lol.

**************************************************************** *********************

"Mom", called Kagome Higurashi as she walked in the door, "mail's in!"

"Okay dear could you bring it into the kitchen for me?" replied Mrs.Higurishi from her spot at the kitchen table. As Kagome flipped threw the letter's she came across one that had her name clearly written on it. Curious, she dropped the rest of the letter's on the table and took a seat at the table across from her mom to open it. She inspected the letter closely before tearing it apart. The stamp that was on it had a picture of Mickey Mouse's head with a couple of stars around it. Kagome flipped over the letter and ripped it open. The letter inside read:

Dear Ms.Higurashi,

We are pleased to inform you that, yourself and one other resident located in Japan, have been chosen as representative to display Japan at the world famous amusement park "Walt Disney World." It will be an all expense paid trip, all to your enjoyment. You will be given two weeks to have explored the four amusement parks, also the two water parks. There will be two tour guides with you at all times. They are expected to answer any of the questions that you may have and insure that you have a pleasant stay at the "Walt Disney World Resort". There will be a limo dispatched to your house to pick you up at ten o'clock a.m. on the Twenty-first of June.

Yours Truly,

Head of Development

Shawn Kodak

Kagome stared at the letter stunned.

"Kagome what's wrong, what did the letter say that has you so shocked?" asked Mrs.Higurashi.

"Mom I don't believe it. Wait what's the date?"

"It's the twentieth why what did the letter say?"

"It said that I have been…" and thus the explaining began.

****************************************************************

A half an hour later, and after lots of begging and pleading, Kagome had convinced her mom to let her go. Currently she was still wearing her school uniform and packing her bags, also searching out her long lost bathing suit.

"Damn where in the hell did I put it. I could have sworn that it was in this laundry basket. It wasn't in the other three I checked." As an after thought she added, "O god I have too many clothes." Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something-dark blue.

"Ah ha, here it is," she said holding it up triumphantly, "I knew I find it sooner or later."

As she put it in the bag she looked at the list she had drawn up for her self and noticed that everything was there. Seeing as how it was the twentieth it meant that the limo would be arriving first thing the next morning.

*

"Ding, Dong" the grandfather clock that was located in the living room chimed. Signaling that it was five o'clock, meaning that her mom was going to call her down for supper any minute. Sure enough one minute later she heard,

"Kagome! Supper's ready come down to eat dear."

Shaking her head at how predictable her mother could be sometimes, she left her bedroom and headed down the stairs.

Upon entering the kitchen Kagome was slapped in the face with a delicious aroma. She recognized it straight away. Her favorite meal; rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, gravy, and a tossed salad.

"Aw mom you shouldn't have."

"But my little girl will be away for almost a whole month! I had to make a memorable going away meal."

"Well thanks for thinking of me mom. It looks great." Said Kagome while giving her mom a hug.

"Well I'm glad you like it."

After supper the whole family gathered in the living room to enjoy a movie together. It ended up being one of Sota's favorite movie's "Kung Pow"(a.n. I love that movie!).

During the fake intermission I got up and made popcorn and poured each of us a glass of pop. When I came back into the living room the movie was at the part when Betty "AKA" Master Pain was calling for reinforcements. When the movie was done my brother and I bid a good night to my mother and grand father then headed off for bed.

**************************************************************** **************

Sure enough at ten o'clock on the button the limo arrived in our driveway. I was standing at the door wearing a pair of white shorts and an orange tank top with a black cat on the front, putting on my sandals when the chauffeur knocked at the door. Pulling it open I greeted with a hello

"Are you Ms.Higurashi?" he asked.

Bowing for curtsy sake "Yes sir I am Ms.Kagome Higurashi."

"Well it is nice to meet you. The other that was chosen along with you is already in the limo. So as soon as your belongings are stored safely in the trunk then we will be off."

"That sounds great!" said Kagome while clapping her hands together. "Mama I'm leaving now", she said yelling towards the kitchen.

"Well have a good time", said Mrs.Higurashi, "and remember to call every night or something close to it." And with a smile she pushed her daughter out the door. "Now go and have a good time. And I want to hear all the wonderful detail's when you get back."

"Okay", she said while turning around on last time to look back at her mom, "I will and try not to worry, also tell Sota to be good and to stay out of my room!"

"Okay Hun", responded Mrs.Higurashi, while trying to hold back a laugh at her daughter's antic's.

**************************************************************** *************

As Kagome took a seat in the back of the limo she didn't even notice that a girl was sitting right next to her. The one in question snapped her finger's in front of Kagome's face to get her attention. She got her desired reaction when Kagome came to and looked at her.

Kagome was watching her house go by as it went out of sight when a hand appeared in front of her face and the fingers were snapped. Remembering that she wasn't alone in the limo she turned to look at the person who sat next to her. The sight she saw was one that almost made her drop dead in her tracks.

There right beside her was her old best friend, Sango Taijiya. Sango used to live right next to Kagome when they were little; they were the same age. Sango, also had a little brother the same age as Sota, his name was Kohaku. When Kagome and Sango were thirteen Sango's family had to move to a different city. During the moving, which never stopped with the Taijiya family, Sango and Kagome ended up just losing contact all together with each other.

After Kagome got over her shock, in which Sango let her play it out of her system. She squealed her excitement at meeting back up with her best friend. By this time the limo was well on it's way of reaching the airport.

"It's good to see you too Kagome. We haven't seen each other in five years."

"I know it's been way too long. I just can't believe that you're the other person going to Disney World. O this is so great now we get to hang out the whole time, catch up on things and go on all the rides together!"

"Calm down", Sango said laughing, "plus I heard that our two tour guides are two guys our age! They better be cute, smart, and be able to tell the difference between a yawn-a-thawn and a good time." Sango said matter-a-factly.

"Nothing but the best right Sango."

"Damn straight! And hopefully if these two were picked to show us around, two young women, then they better know how to keep their hands to their selves."

"Wow, I'll feel sorry for any guy that gets on your bad side Sango." Kagome said a little exasperated. "O by the way I like your out fit."

Sango was wearing her hair up in a high pony-tail, with hoop ear rings, a black tank top that had written on the front in red and orange letter's that looked like fire "2 hot 4 you", and a pair of Capri's.

"O thanks I just threw any old thing on."

*Ring*Ring*

"Huh? Where is that ringing coming from?"

"I don't know but I think it's coming from over here." Said Sango. When she found it she picked it up, "Hello?" she asked uncertainly into the black phone.

"Yes hello Miss I called to inform you that we will be in the parking lot for the Air Port in one minute."

"O okay thanks." And with that she hung up.

"What was all that about?" asked Kagome.

"We're almost at the air port so we should start to get ready."

"O my god Sango think we are just about to go on the plane that's taking us to the Walt Disney World!"

"I can't believe it! I know look out fun land here we come."