InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life Is Like A Fairytale ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life Is Like A Fairytale - Chapter 2

Disclaimer- I do not own anything except the thought of the story. I also do not on the song. It's by The Goo Goo Dolls.

The whole plane trip was well interesting. Sango and I met a couple who had four kids. Their names were Sesshomaru and Rin Youkai; they said that after being married for eight years and after four births that they could handle anything. The funny thing was that while they were saying it, one of the four kids had just found out how to reach up and press all of the buttons over head. Then chaos struck, every flight attendant that was located on the plane, had tried to answer the call all at once. There was screaming and kicking everywhere, Sesshoumaru being the commanding father stood up at once to take control. One yell from their father though had all the children silenced in fear. (a.n. - Can you imagine Sesshomaru being a father? I can) After lots of apologies and Rin having stepped in, everyone including the children, had calmed down and gone back to their own things. Now that Rin had put the children to sleep Sesshoumaru finally could calm down enough for a calming breath to work it's way through. Rin having taken a quick look at Sesshoumaru turned her attention back to the two of us.

"So where are you two young lady's heading to?" Rin asked while resting her head on her husband's shoulder.

"O we're heading to the `Walt Disney World" said Sango proudly.

"Really so are we, Sesshoumaru's little brother works there and managed to give us a discount."

"Well that must have helped out a lot with having four kids," said Kagome.

"O it has, paying for four kids plus our selves would have cost a mint."

While the conversation continued Kagome entertained her self by putting on a pair of head phones. A quiet melody reached her ears; the song playing was "Black Balloon" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

"Baby's black balloon makes her fly"

"I almost fell into that hole in your life"

The calming words were slowly putting Kagome to sleep.

"And you're not thinking about tomorrow"

"'Cause you were the same as me"

Kagome took a look around she found her self watching Rin and Sesshoumaru's kids sleeping so soundly.

"But on your knees"

Thinking of how relaxed they looked she followed their example.

*

A few hours later Kagome found herself being shaken awake rather roughly by Sango.

"Muat is it Sango?" she mumbled while rubbing her eye's.

"We've landed already get up you lazy bone's." Sango replied while taking her suitcase out of the over head compartment.

"O we have." She said jolting fully awake now.

Laughing at Kagome's expense Sango just shook her head. Kagome got out of her seat and was starting to gather her stuff up when she heard that the doors were about to open.

"Sweet Sango I can't wait this is so exciting."

When the doors were thrown open wide the natural sun light poured in through the gap, as well as a burst of heat.

"Damn Florida weather" thought Kagome while chuckling, "Should have known that it would have been smoldering here thank Kami that I'm only a small amount of clothes." As they exited they bid their fair wells to the Youkai's and worked their way over to a limo that had a sign on the side of it. It read the following "Miss Higurashi, Miss Taijiya"

"Look Sango our names on a sign I feel like a movie star! Come on let's go." Kagome said while grabbing a hold of Sango's hand and literally dragged her over to the limo.

"Hold on Kagome", Sango complained as Kagome pushed her into the back seat of the luxury car.

"Why what is it Sango?" she asked her friend.

"What about our luggage?"

"O that forget it the chauffeur got it all ready."

"Really? Wow I don't think that I'll ever get over that, someone who caters to my every need."

*

As the limo started to slow down we could start to see our hotel in the not too far distance.

"Holy cow!" thought Kagome as she took in the size of the building; "It's giant."

In front of the building was a fountain shaped in the form of Mickey Mouse and Pluto standing together. Water was jetting out from behind them creating a rainbow just over their heads. Making the scene even more beautiful then it could have been. The building it's self was set on a record all on it's own. It wasn't like any hotel Kagome had ever scene before. Flower vines were growing all over the walls but the way you could tell that it was supposed it grow like that was because the vines were cut into shapes of all sorts of Disney character's. The ones Kagome could see were Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale, Pinocchio, and Tinker Bell. But before she could look for any more the limo had come to a stop.

"Come on Kagome the car ride is over let's get this vacation started!" said Sango.

"Right behind you Sango lead the way." Said Kagome just as cheerful.

As they stepped out of the limo they were greeted by two fine male specimens. One had short black hair all except for a very small ponytail located at the nape of his neck, along with mahogany colored eyes. He was wearing a black T-shirt with Prince Philip from "Sleeping Beauty" on it. Going down the side it said "Next in line please for a kiss from the handsome prince." Along with the shirt he was wearing a pair of navy blue shorts that went down to his knees.

As for the one next to him, this one had beautiful long white hair that cascaded down his back, to top it off as another shocker he had the most gorgeous golden eyes anyone had ever seen. Kagome couldn't keep her eyes off of them; it was as if they were drawing her in. Catching where her thoughts were leading Kagome quickly looked down at the ground in an attempt to hide her blush. When she had her blush tamed down enough to look back up at him she noticed that he was looking down at a sheet of paper giving her the time to take in the rest of his out fit. He was wearing a white T-shirt with the logo of the new movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" along with "Jack Sparrow" (a.n. or if you want to call him Johnny Depp that's fine by me because damn he is hot!). The shirt showed off his well-toned figure, Kagome could tell that he must work out quite a bit in order to have that nice of a body. Also he supported a pair of shorts but his were black. Kagome could have almost run up to him and put an eye patch and a bandana on him, that is almost.

Sango snapped Kagome out of her thoughts by jabbing her in the side with her elbow.

"Ouch! Sango what was"- Kagome started to say but cut her self off. "So", she began to ask, "It's nice to meet you my name is Kagome Higurashi and this is my friend Sango Taijiya. What are your names?"

The black hared man glanced at his companion but noticed that he wasn't about to answer the question so he filled in the answer.

"My name is Miroku Priest and his is InuYasha Youkai." Miroku said while gesturing towards his friend.

"O it's nice to meet you." Said Kagome, "So your InuYasha Youkai? We met your brother and his wife on the plane."

"So they've made it have they." He replied is a board tone.

"Any way," Miroku cut in before InuYasha could get any ruder. "We should show you to your rooms and around the hotel. If you may have any questions please ask."

*

About an hour later our little group had been through the kitchens, pool area, hot tub, lounge, and were now rounding the corner towards their rooms.

"They should be just up a head." Said Miroku after checking the map. "Yes here they are. The two rooms are adjoining so you may be in easy excess to each other if need be." While fishing out the keys from his pocket Miroku noticed that InuYasha was watching Kagome very closely. As laughing to him self he took off the key that led into Kagome's room and passed it to InuYasha. InuYasha on the other hand took the key and gave Miroku a dirty look and mumbled under his breath "hentai".

Miroku just rolled his eye's, coughing to gather the girls attention. He held up the key and jingled it saying "I have the key to Miss Sango's room, Miss Kagome InuYasha has your own and if you would be so kind as to follow me Sango."

Kagome watched as InuYasha fumbled with the locked door for a second heard the tell-a-tale click and then the door swung wide open. The sight was incredible! A king sized bed was located in the middle of the room in front of it sat a hide-a-way TV stand, with a 32' TV placed inside.

"Off to the left is the bathroom." Said InuYasha; he was still standing at the door. He was watching her every move she could feel his eyes following her the whole time.

Getting kind of nervous she decided to try and make conversation. "So how long have you worked here InuYasha?" She smacked her self for sounding so timid. But if he noticed he didn't give any sign.

"Well for about three year now I think." He answered "Seeing as how it's only two in the after noon I'm sure that we will be hitting the first amusement park today."

"Really?" Kagome asked getting excited "I can't wait!"

"I do believe we are going to the Magic Kingdom first." InuYasha said while placing his hand to his forehead in a thinking jester.

Just as silence was staring to settle yet again and that awkwardness returned an ear-splitting scream was heard coming from Sango's room. Rushing over InuYasha and Kagome were stopped in the door way by the sight they saw. Miroku had his hand on his face covering a big red mark that looked suspiciously like a hand print, along with a satisfied smile.

Sango on the other hand was seething. Her arms were held tightly at her sides but it looked like her self restraint was about to crack because her hands were twitching towards Miroku's neck in a strangling pose. The look on her face matched the same reasoning her hands did.

"Sango what happened?" Kagome asked timidly.

Sending her glaring looks towards Kagome instead she blurted out what happened. "That" she said while pointing an accusing finger towards Miroku, "Has just stepped over the line! He groped me and now I'm going to kill him."

Rushing over towards Sango in hope of trying to calm her down, Kagome placed a reassuring arm around her friend's shoulders.

At the door InuYasha groaned, "Miroku you didn't please tell me you didn't. How you're still working here is beyond me." Trying to salvage what little progress they had accomplished InuYasha proposed that they head out for the park before it got to late.

Sending a glare at Miroku Sango agreed and walked toward the door. "Come on Kagome" she grumbled.

Looking at InuYasha and Miroku for help and receiving none she followed.

*

When they reached the parking lot they saw a bus loading on people.

Feeling that he was the safest to talk InuYasha said that the buses are the means of travel between Disney attractions. Finding the bus with a sign that said "Magic Kingdom" they all quickly boarded. The bus ride over wasn't very entertaining for InuYasha but for Kagome and Sango it was like a ride all on it's own. They just couldn't take in everything at once. Twisting their heads this way and that with the look of joy written all over their faces.

Ten minutes later they had reached the entrance to "Magic Kingdom". Having their tickets already they walked straight towards the Monorails and the ferryboats.

Turning around Miroku decided to get the girls opinion on their means of travel. "Okay Sango, Kagome what would you rather take the Monorail or the ferryboats? Both will get us there in the same amount of time so it's up to you."

"Well Sango you choose." said Kagome not caring about their transportation just so long as they got there.

"How about we take the Monorail so we can get a good view of the park when we are coming up close to it?"

"Okay sure that sound like a good plan." Said Miroku; he and Sango had somewhat made up on the bus ride over.

"Then it's decided." Said Sango while clapping her hands together.

They made their way over towards the ramp that took you up to the monorails. Once up there they boarded and it took off. Looking out over the water because they were up quite high, Kagome caught a glimpse of the ferryboat below them. While watching it time seemed to slip by and the next thing Kagome knew Sango was pushing her off.

Looking ahead Kagome saw the entrance getting excited she grabbed a hold of Sango's arm.

"Look Sango look! It's right there." She said while laughing.

"We have to go through bag check and then the only thing holding us back is using the map." Miroku said while laughing at his own little joke.

Bag check was easy enough because the only things with them that were bags were Kagome and Sango's purses.

"Okay let's hit "Adventure Land" first and if we get done that we can head on to "Frontier Land". Does that sound like a good plain?" asked InuYasha while checking the map.

"Ah sure nothing wrong with it that I see," said Kagome.

In order to get to "Adventure Land" they had to walk up "Main Street, U.S.A.". Which is full of people and shops of all kinds. One was full of just stuffed animals. From the movies like "the Aristo Cats", Duchess could be found. Also so could "Sai and Am" from "Lady and the Tramp". Further down the street an Ice Cream shop was located at the end and Sango and Kagome saw people walking out holding what looked like a giant chocolate chip cookie.

Once past the shops they took a left, with InuYasha in the lead they were sure to get there soon.

Looking up Kagome saw an enormous tree, InuYasha noticing what Kagome was looking he decided to start there for the beginning.

"That's the Swiss Family Treehouse." Said InuYasha while pointing up, "Come on let's go up."

"Yes okay" said Kagome.

While walking towards it Sango read a sign near the base of the tree. It read the following:

"Relive the classic film as you climb through the shipwrecked Robinson's famous home."

"Okay…" she thought as she started to follow Kagome and InuYasha up the winding stairs that went through out the entire tree. "Wait where's Miroku?" she asked the others but they weren't listening.

Looking around she soon found him buying two bucket's of popcorn. When he reached her he gave her one and held the other. Giving him a perplexed look he explained.

"I felt sorry for earlier my hand tends to act on it's own most of the time."

"Riiiiiight" She said while rolling her eyes. "Come on lets catch up."

*

"Wow look how high up we are! I can see out over almost the entire park." Said Kagome in awe.

"If you look over to your left you can see Cinderella `s Castle." Said InuYasha.

"Oh I can't wait until we get over there it must look so cool up close."

InuYasha kept sneaking glances at Kagome out of the corner of his eye. He soon found him self asking a question out of no where but really he was secretly wanting to know himself.

"So um who is your favorite Disney princess?" he asked with a blush.

Catching Kagome off guard with his question she turned to look at him and caught a quick glance of a pail blush staining his cheeks.

"O well my favorite princess is Belle from "Beauty and the Beast". It's such a romantic story." She trailed off, "Ops sorry kind of a girly thing." She said laughing at her own embarrassment.

"O it's okay." He said shyly, catching on to what she meant. "Beauty and the Beast huh well I'll have to remember that." He thought while storing that important information away for another day. "So do you want to continue down the rest of the tree?" he asked because they were still at the very top.

"Sure, hey Sango do you want to head back down now?" Kagome asked as she turn around to gather Sango opinion. But when she looked around Sango wasn't anywhere in sight. "Huh? Where are Sango and Miroku? I thought they were right behind us."

"Me too." Agreed InuYasha.

Kagome then started to blush "O my god I can't believe I didn't notice that they weren't with us. I was just so distracted with InuYasha that I wasn't thinking. Wait! Am I starting to like InuYasha?" she asked her self. Her inerself decided to remind her about her first thought's of InuYasha. "O great I already have a crush on him man the rest of this trip will go well won't it. Yah right!"

"Well we better go find them. Maybe we will see them on our way back down the tree seeing as how you can see both paths the whole way up or down."

"Point taken" agreed Kagome as she headed towards the exiting path.

*

About half way down the tree they ended up meeting up with Sango and Miroku.

"Hey where were you guy's?" asked Kagome.

"O sorry about that Miroku went to get some popcorn for us here is your bucket." Sango said while passing the popcorn over to Kagome. "We've already eaten ours so we'll go up to the top while you guys enjoy the snack okay because I really want to see the view."

"Sure see ya when you get back down." Said InuYasha. "Come on let's go and eat. Those slacker's should be done the tree by then."

*

"So where do you want to hit next?" asked Kagome while taking a hand full of the popcorn.

"Well it's either "The Magic Carpets of Aladdin" or "The Pirates of the Caribbean" ride."

At the mentioning of the "The Pirates of the Caribbean" ride Kagome had to stifle a laugh at the reminder of what she thought about earlier. InuYasha being a pirate was just a funny thing to think about. "Well how about the Aladdin ride next."

"Okay sure."

"Hey guys we're back." Sango announced when they were close enough. "Wow that is a great view up there this park looks huge how are we ever going to finish it all?"

"We'll manage" said InuYasha, "Well if we want to at least get a quarter of the park done before night fall we better get going." And with that he started to walk away towards the "Aladdin" ride.

Looking at Miroku for some explanation for the mood swing from InuYasha and receiving the same look Sango just shrugged

*

Standing in the line up to get on the Magic Carpets, Sango and Kagome were just taking to each other when they felt a splash of water fall on top of them.

Giving a squeak of surprise Kagome ducked behind InuYasha in order to get out of the way of the water. Sango looked up to locate the water and found out that the two enormous camels they had mistaken for just an ornament was spitting out water on random people.

After laughing at Kagome for hiding behind InuYasha, it was soon their turn to get on the ride. They had to break off in to pair on this ride so Kagome and InuYasha went in the front of the flying carpet while Sango and Miroku went in back.

*

"So the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride is next right?" asked Sango while she was checking the map for the right direction.

"Yup and it's really fun it's just like as if you were really in the movie," said InuYasha.

"If you haven't noticed it's one of Inu's favorite movies at the moment." Added in Miroku as they joined in with the steadily growing line up for the ride.

"Never would have known." Joked Sango earning a death glare from InuYasha. But it didn't prove to do any thing except make the rest of them laugh.

In about five minutes they were being shoved into the front seat of a giant string of hollowed out logs. Miroku sat on the outside and so did InuYasha leaving Kagome and Sango to take seats in the middle between the two. When they were seated the log was released and they started to drift away down the selected course of the ride. All around there was Pirates drinking beer and shooting guns at each other. All the while singing "Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for me".

As Kagome was looking at one nasty looking pirate the ride started to suddenly start to slant downwards. Not noticing at all until she turned her head to look straight did she see the small water fall that they where now going down. Small it was but enough for water to come up and splash enough water on you to get wet. When they got out of the ride Kagome was the only one who still looked shocked.

"Kagome you had to get wet didn't you." Laughed Sango.

"Aha go a head and laugh all you want."

"Hey the fire works are about to go off let's go watch them," said Miroku.

"They are? What time is it?" asked Kagome.

"Almost ten why?"

"Holy Cow you have got to be kidding me"

"Not really no because the wait in the line ups were extra long today for some reason."

Walking back to the entrance they sat down and waited for the fire works to begin.

As soon as they did the speakers that are located all around the park came alive with the well-known song "If you wish upon a star" the fire works began.

InuYasha sat off to the side and was watching the fire works until he looked down and saw the expression on Kagome's face. With the different colors in the sky bouncing off and reflecting on her face InuYasha noticed for the first time how much he really like her already.

a.n. - There you go extra long for my typing standard that is.