InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life Is Like A Fairytale ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life Is Like A Fairytale - Chapter 3

Disclaimer- I do not own anything except the thought of the story.

The next morning was starting out peaceful. Kagome was still in bed and it was only nine, nothing there to disturb her. No annoying Sota to jump on her until she got up or her mom yelling at her to get out of bed before she wasted the day away. Life just seemed to smile at her giving her her own freedom. That is until she remembers that she had a room mate next door.

At that persist moment Sango decided to come barging into her room. Throwing the door that connected the two rooms together wide open. "Good morning!" chirped a happy Sango.

"A good morning is when you wake up at twelve not nine." Said Kagome while pulling the bed sheet over her head.

"What? Don't you want to get started on another fun day at Magic Kingdom?" Questioned Sango. Walking over to Kagome's bed Sango grabbed the bottom of the sheet and pulled. Thus dislodging Kagome from the heap.

"Hey!" protested Kagome as she grabbed the sheet back out of Sango's hand.

"You have to get up so time and I want to be out of here by ten so hurry up." Command Sango.

"Fine," Kagome said giving in and rolled out of bed. She slowly made her way over to her bathroom sink when she heard Sango yell from the other room that she was going to get some breakfast for them from the lounge down stairs. "Okay" yelled Kagome as she pulled out her toothbrush from her travel bag.

When she came back out from the bathroom, Sango was already there and accompanied by Miroku and InuYasha. All three were sitting on her couch eating the muffins and toast that Sango had brought back up to eat. Taking a seat next to Sango, Kagome saw that they had already pulled out the map that they had used from the day before. Looking down and reading a reminder that was printed on the page gave Kagome a little laugh.

Here are 4 Good Ways to Safer Days!

1.No Stampeding (Don't' Run)

2.Keep Your Arm, Hooves, Tusks and Tails Inside Ride Vehicles (And Your Hands, Feet and Legs)

3.On Rides, Stay Seated With Your Tail Down (You Get This One Right?)

4.Keep Your Paws Behind The Yellow Line (Don't Cross The Yellow Safety Lines At Attractions)

By the reminder was a picture of the "Lion King's" Timon and Pumba saying "Wild about Safety".

While Kagome was reading that the other were marking out their plains for the day "Well I think we should go to Frontier Land," said InuYasha, "Seeing as how we didn't get there yesterday."

"True and we can hit Liberty Square after that. All of this should take us up to lunch time then we'll find something to eat." Added Miroku.

"Does that sound okay Kagome?" asked Sango while folding up the map.

"O yea sure." She agreed not really paying any attention.

"I'm going to get dressed." Said Kagome as she realized that she was the only one not. Sango was wearing a pink T-shirt that said "Princess" on it and a pair of beige shorts. Her hair was pulled into a low ponytail.

A few minutes later Kagome came out wearing a sparkly black top with the word "Angel" written in white, along with a pair of blue jeans. Her hair was put up into pigtails so that it would be out of her face.

When she stepped out InuYasha started to snicker.

"And what's your problem?" she asked with a huff.

"Well it's just that… pig tails? Your how old?" he said jokingly.

"I'm eighteen thank you very much." She stated with a glare.

"Could have fooled me."

*

This time they took the Ferryboats to get across the water to get to Magic Kingdom on the other side of the water. While on the boat they noticed a crowd of people gathered around two of the Disney characters. Upon taking a closer look they noticed that it was Chip and Dale the chipmunks. Kagome squealed she used to love them! She knew the theme song for their show off by heart.

Grabbing Sango's hand she pulled her over towards the line up that was steadily growing, "Come on Sango we have got to get our picture's taken with them!"

"Um Kagome aren't we kind of old for this?" Sango asked while giving Kagome a questionable look.

"What? Sango you only live once come on!" and with that they stood in line and waited for their turn.

As they stood next to the stuffed character's Kagome turned to look at InuYasha and Miroku and noted happily that they were doing as asked and were taking their pictures. When the flash spots finally went away for Kagome's eyes she noticed that they were already landing at the dock.

After going threw bag check InuYasha took back out the map (if you noticed InuYasha always has the map because he never trusted Miroku with being able to read it right, when Miroku was appointed the map he lost it and them along with it!). He and the rest soon found their way back to where they had last left off the night before, which happened to be right in front of Splash Mountain.

"Oooooh are we going on that", asked Kagome with big eyes as she looked back up at the waterfall in front of her. InuYasha couldn't help it Kagome looked so cute with her eyes that big and her hair in pig tale's.

"Ah yes we are your not going to chicken out are you?" he said trying to cover up his embarrassment with a rude comment just in case she noticed his blush.

Frowning at the comment she scrunched up her face and bit back, "Why? Think I'm going to turn out to be a weak little sissy girl? I bet that you'll scream on one of these rides before I even will."

"Really," he said excepting the challenge, a scowl gracing his face.

"That's right," she said laughing mentally that he was taking her bait. "Well come on wussy man show me how brave you are." With that said she ran towards the path that was marked off by yellow ropes. The line up wasn't too long seeing as how it was still fairly early in the morning.

Miroku stepped off to the side and said that her was going to get fast passes for the ride that was right next door, the "Big Thunder Mountain Railroad". He was back in the matter of two minute's.

Taking in her surroundings Sango commented on the greenery around them. "Wow they really out did them selves look at all of the flower's. They are so pretty I wish we had these flowers back home." She said while bending over to smell a very interesting flower that had a name she never heard of before. Of corse Miroku being the pervert that he was took this moment to take the boredom off the group by groping Sango. She ended up turning around and decked him right in the chin.

"You know most girls slap not punch." Pouted Miroku while holding on to the side of his face.

"Yea well I guess most girls like it when you grope them then if they only give you a little warning like a slap." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys," said Kagome with a calming gesture, "Look the line has moved let's go."

As they followed the line up they entered a barn shaped building. Walking forward Kagome saw picture's of a bear that looked familiar but she couldn't place just what movie he was from. The by look of the picture's them selves told her that they were quite old, the question getting the better of her she decided to ask, "Hey Miroku what movie is this ride based on?"

"Well it's a really old movie most people don't even know it, it's called "The Brier Patch", about a rabbit and so on, the movie didn't seen to be a big hit but the ride sure is." He gestured to the steadily growing line up behind them.

"Well that stands to reason why I've never heard about it." Voiced Sango.

*

They were getting closer to the ride now; Kagome could see the log shaped boats up ahead. From the look of the people getting of though was somewhat wet. "O joy", thought Kagome," and just when I was feeling quite dry I see we are going to get wet. Thank Kami I put my hair up, ha! That means that InuYasha's hair is going to be wet and hanging in his face." Snickering at the thought Kagome didn't notice the movement behind her. InuYasha had just jabbed one of his long claw like fingernails into her back.

"Ouch hey why in the hell did you do that!" yelled Kagome as she spun around to glare at InuYasha. As she did InuYasha just simply looked at her and calmly answered "we're next hurry up and get on."

"O", was all she said as she looked behind InuYasha and noticed a family with little kids. The parent's did not look happy with her runaway mouth in front of their children. "Gomen, gomen." She apologized. Behind her she heard InuYasha snickering, he was already sitting in the front seat of a log boat. Sitting next to him she mumbled "I really hate you."

"Yea I guessed o well I get my pay back by watching you get scared on this ride."

"Not in this life time buddy." She said as she grabbed the handle in front of her.

The ride soon started up and their boat drifted off. Looking behind her she say Sango and Miroku sitting quite closely together. InuYasha noticed where she was looking and checked it out him self, it was quite funny. Thinking that maybe he should try the moves on Kagome as well he turned to look at her and saw her looking at him. Reading his mind she spoke her thoughts.

"Not in this life time." She said rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't going to." He replied in a huff.

Kagome looked around and saw the same characters she had seen before acting out each of their own little scenes. A rabbit was picking carrot's from it's garden and on the other side other the water she saw a bear trying to reach for some hunny.

Behind them Sango was watching the rabbit as well and didn't notice the moving figure behind her. She looked to the side to check out the water when the object in question came out of the water and splashed. Screaming from getting wet Sango looked up and came face to face with a crocodile. A gasp got hitched up in her throat; the crocodile opened its huge mouth and displayed to Sango just how wide it could really go. Laughing at Sango's scream Miroku leaned over and gave it a thwack.

"See it's fake. Nothing to be scared of." He said in a soothing voice.

"O thanks…" mumbled an embarrassed Sango, even though Miroku could have sworn he saw a little blush creep across her face.

Pretty soon the rail the ride was lead on took them to a hill taking them straight up a dark tunnel. Kagome saw glowing eyes on the ceiling of the ride, making it look like bat's were watching them waiting to come out and attack them. Then she noticed the open hole near the top of the slant, it looked like they would just keep going onwards into the sky but she knew better.

Bracing her self for the drop she kept telling her self not to scream. When they reached the top she got to look out over the amusement park, out of the corner of her eye she saw InuYasha watching and waiting for her to crack he could win the bet. Then just as she was about to bite out a come back at him the ride dropped and they went hurling downwards at lightning speed. Air and water rushing past them and engulfing them in a heavy mist. It ended as fast as it started, with them reaching the bottom and yes very wet. Laughing at the sight of InuYasha totally drenched with his hair that was going every which way, Kagome failed to see the last dip in the ride and got a face full of water. Thus making InuYasha laugh, slowly the ride came to a stop and they climbed out of the log boat. Looking at everyone else she notice that they were all drenched and to her satisfaction InuYasha was pulling his hair away from his face just so he could see.

Reaching into her purse she pulled out a twist tie and offered it to him.

"No thanks the next ride we are going on is the "Big Thunder Mountain Railroad" so it will just dry then."

"Okay," she said excepting his refusal.

*

Since they had the fast pass, they had the pleasure to run past the people on the other side who had to wait for another forty-five minute's before they would get on. With the extra rush of running Kagome and Sango were all siked for the ride. Which was good because they didn't have to wait long (a.n. I LOVE the fast pass at Disney). Sure enough they were sitting down in a mear matter of three minutes. The roller coaster was quite fast Kagome had commentated on it and InuYasha replied that the roller coaster at MGM was going to bet this one by a long shot. Which only got Kagome more excited to go to MGM. With all of the twist's and turn's that had sent Kagome flying all over Sango's lap (Kagome had got on with Sango for this ride) the prospect of sitting down sounded very appealing to her.

Miroku had suggested that they headed back to "Main Street U.S.A." for some lunch and shopping, the thought had everyone agreeing because it was nearing lunchtime.

They went to "Plaza Ice Cream Parlor" that Miroku said was really good. They all bought a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich, which was the same size of a small dinner plate. While eating the sandwich and letting the ice cream melt a little they decided that they would go through the closest shops. Going in to one of the shops that had toy's Kagome spotted a wall of white. Catching her attention she went in for a closer look and found out that it was full of cat's. Easily finding her favorite one, Duchess from the "Aristio Cats", she picked it up and walked over to the cashier. Upon seeing what she had lain down on the counter the man commented that he liked the cat as well. Kagome looked up and read his nametag "Koga". Blushing under the nonplusing look her was sending her Kagome quickly tried to get away. He was cute and all but he just didn't look like her type, thankfully InuYasha came to her rescue.

"Give it up Koga this girl has a brain she wouldn't want to go out with a scum bag like you." He said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Koga on the other hand scoffed, "Really InuYasha and so your saying that she'd rather be with you? Well that's a laugh seeing as how you treated your last girl friend, Kikyo was her name was it not InuYasha?"

His eyebrow was twitching, how dare he bring up her name with Kagome standing right there. Looking at Kagome he noticed that she was going to ask who Kikyo was but he was not about to tell her just yet. Shaking his head no, meaning that he'd explain everything later he returned his attention back on to Koga.

"Whatever." He scoffed and led Kagome away from the idiot.

*

Once out of the store Kagome turned to look back at InuYasha but read the look as a "Not now". Trying to switch the mood back into a happy one she pointed to a clothing store and asked if he wanted to go in. While in there they met back up with Sango and Miroku, Miroku was trying to talk Sango in to buying a very revealing tank top that said "Naughty" on it with on of the wicked queen's on it. Seeing Kagome as her savior she rushed over and said "Save me for the shame less henti."

Laughing she and Sango walked over to a different rack of clothes and found one that caught her eye. It was a purple tank top with Tinker Bell on saying

"Mood Subject to change with out notice"

Kagome's eyes lit up and she took it off the hanger. Turning to Sango she showed it to her and Miroku, "Look it's the perfect shirt for InuYasha!" she said jokingly.

InuYasha looked up and the sound of his name read the shirt and got pist. Already being angry with Koga InuYasha was in no mood to joke any more and with a final curse under his breath a stormed out of the shop. Leaving Kagome with a broken hearted look on her face as she dropped the shirt. She hadn't meant to make him mad, just to laugh but it backfired. Sango just shook her head and said, "Come on Miroku let's got get him. Coming Kagome?"

"No thanks I'll be out in just a few minutes."

"Okay we'll wait for you out side then."

As they walked away Kagome picked up the shirt and walked over to the cashier and bought the shirt in her size.