InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life Is Like A Fairytale ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life Is Like A Fairytale-Chapter 6
 
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except the thought of the story.
 
“So where do we head to next?” asked Sango while trying to see the map InuYasha was holding.
“Well I guess that you girls would like to go see Pocahontas, right?” he said while nudging Sango away so he could see the map properly, “That is a girly thing.”
“Hey just what are you implying? Maybe we don't want to see it?” she said with a huff.
“Pocahontas? O I love Pocahontas, her raccoon Meeko is so cute!” said Kagome with a dreamy look in her eyes.
InuYasha looked over at Sango to see her expression and saw her rolling her eyes. With a laugh her took a hold of Kagome's hand and started to drag her away.
“Come on Pocahontas awaits us.”
Laughing she let him pull her away.
*
On the trail to Pocahontas they had just started to pass “Pizzafari” when the reminder hit InuYasha.
“Crap, hey Miroku that contest has an outlet near here right?”
“The contest? O yeah, the forms are just inside that restaurant over there.” He said with an indication towards Pizzafari.
“Good we should get that out for the way before I forget.”
“Get what out of the way?” asked Kagome.
“Disney has a contest going on right now, you have a chance to win a spot in the performance of “Fantasmic!” Every person in the parks right now have a chance at winning the contest.”
“Wow that would be so cool! But what is Fantasmic?”
“It's a show where all of the famous Disney villains go against Mickey Mouse. The show takes place in MGM Studios, we haven't been there yet, we are going there next.”
“Sounds cool let's enter, then we can continue on to Pocahontas.” Stated Sango.
*
*Splash *
“Damn it I really hate working at a family based theme park.” Mumbled Kikyo as she brushed her wet bangs out of her face. Looking up she saw a realistic statue of an elephant; the restaurant had real water springing from the top of its trunk. She was at the Rainforest Café, just as her and Naraku had agreed on. Taking a seat she looked around to see if he had arrived yet, there were quite a few people around but she didn't see Naraku anywhere. “If he doesn't come soon then I'm just going to leave.” She said out loud, “I can come up with a perfect plan all on my own I don't need his help.” She thought to her self with a huff.
Just then she felt a chill blow beside her arm, looking up she saw the dark looming figure.
“Well it's about time you arrived. Hurry up I want to make this quick.”
“A master plan takes time, and what happened to you?” He asked with a laugh as he sat down.
“Yeah well the more time we waste, the more that slut gets to hang all over my InuYasha baby.” She said in a huff.
“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed?”
“Let's cut to the chase shall we?” she said with a murderous look in her eye.
“Fine, business hmm…”
“You don't have anything?” screamed Kikyo.
“Slow down,” Naraku said while gesturing calm, “I indeed do have a plan but it will need guidance.”
“How so?” she said while narrowing her eyes.
“It all depends on the Fantasmic show.”
“Really…” said Kikyo said, “Maybe Naraku could be good for something.” She thought to her self.
*
“O Sango look this place is so cool!” Squealed Kagome.
They had just taken a seat for the Pocahontas performance; the stage was outside so over top of them all was a canvas to protect them from the sun. What was provided for seats were rows of logs that were cut in half, all together the place really made you feel like you were sitting in a forest.
The show consisted of a girl dressed up as Pocahontas, acting out some scenes and the songs from the movie. The really cool thing about it was that the animals were all real! When they had a raccoon go by on a log Kagome couldn't help but squeal.
After the show the gang was just about to walk away when Kagome saw a cart full of Pocahontas merchandise. Sure enough they had a Meeko stuffed toy and Kagome just had to get it. She wouldn't let go of it for the rest of the day.
*
“So I guess we hit “Tarzan Rocks!” next, right guys?” asked Miroku.
“What, you have got to be kidding. That show is scary as hell.” Said InuYasha with an exasperated look on his face.
“But I'm sure the girls would like it, all of the songs from the movie are in it.”
“Phil Collins is a really good singer, he's one of my fav's. Plus I really like the movie Tarzan, how can any one resist a man in a loin cloth?” Sango said with a blush gracing her cheeks.
Really Sango I never knew… interesting.”
“O Kami no what are you thinking about?”
“Nothing.” He replied simply.
*
Our group ended up sitting near the front, where the wheel chairs are usually put. Kagome looked over and saw InuYasha trying to block out everything around him.
“So why do you hate this show so much?”
“Why? O you'll see soon enough.”
“Miroku went to get fast passes for the “Dinosaur” ride, right?” Sango asked, while joining into the conversation.
“Yeah it's just around the corner, but it's a really popular ride and the line up will be huge. So the fast pass will just cut down on time for us.”
“Well that's good, how many more minutes until the show starts?”
“The stage hand said four.” Answered Miroku while taking a seat next to Sango.
“You got the passes?” questioned InuYasha.
“Yes, yes no need to breathe down my neck InuYasha.” He said while he patted the front pocket of his shirt.
“Fine.” He huffed and crossed his arms.
When the show began the lights had been dimmed and the music started up. At the first sound of the beat Sango's eyes lit up, the first song was “You'll be in my heart”.
 
Come stop your crying, it will be all right
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you
I will be here don't you cry
 
For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm
This bond between us can't be broken
I will be here don't you cry
 
The show was doing well, then it got scary, and stroblights were flashing all over.
 
And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart
Always
 
Why can't they understand the way we feel
They just don't trust what they can't explain
I know we're different but deep inside us
We're not that different at all
 
Then the rollerblader's appeared; their outfits were enough to burn out someone's eyes. Tight enough to make it appears like a second skin.
 
And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart
Always
 
Don't listen to them, cause what do they know
We need each other, to have and to hold
They'll see in time, I know
 
When destiny calls you, you must be strong
I may not be with you, but you gotta hold on
They'll see in time, I know
 
We'll show them together cuz...
 
Sango snapped out of her daze long enough to see Kagome's expression. Which was not one on the impressed side. It was more along the line of scared for the rest of her life. Now she knew why InuYasha was so reluctant to watch it.
 
You'll be in my heart
I believe, you'll be in my heart
I'll be there from this day on
Now and forever more
 
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart always
 
Always...
I'll be with you
I'll be there for you always
Always and always
Just look over your shoulder
Just look over your shoulder
Just look over your shoulder
I'll be there always
 
Around the middle of the performance Sango had to change her opinion though. Tarzan himself, along with Jane and Terk, came swinging out on stage, along with another song, “Two Worlds”. A soon as Sango saw that well chiseled chest and six pack she was hopeless.
 
Put your faith in what you most believe in
Two worlds, one family
Trust your heart
Let fate decide
To guide these lives we see
 
A paradise untouched by man
Within this world blessed with love
A simple life, they live in peace
 
Softly tread the sand below your feet now
Two worlds, one family
Trust your heart
Let fate decide
To guide these lives we see
 
Beneath the shelter of the trees
Only love can enter here
A simple life, they live in peace
 
Kagome laughed she knew Sango had a weakness for muscles and that her friend would probably be drooling pool by the end of the show. But Kagome was not the only one who ended up seeing Sango's reaction Miroku had too.
 
Raise your head up
Lift high the load
Take strength from those that need you
Build high the walls
Build strong the beams
A new life is waiting
But danger's no stranger here
 
No words describe a mother's tears
No words can heal a broken heart
A dream is gone, but where there's hope
 
Somewhere something is calling for you
Two worlds, one family
Trust your heart
Let fate decide
To guide these lives we see
 
He was a bit shell-shocked at first; Sango didn't seem to be the type to fall apart at the sight of muscles. Her reaction made him jealous; to even think that a guy like that was what Sango really wanted. Around the end of the performance the last song, “Stranger Like Me”, came on and Tarzan and Jane did the last bit of acrobatics.
 
Whatever you do, I'll do it too
Show me everything and tell me how
It all means something
And yet nothing to me
 
I can see there's so much to learn
It's all so close and yet so far
I see myself as people see me
Oh, I just know there's something bigger out there
 
I wanna know, can you show me
I wanna know about these
Strangers like me
Tell me more, please show me
Something's familiar about these strangers like me
 
By this time Sango had just about fallen in love with the show.
 
Every gesture, every move that she makes
Makes me feel like never before
Why do I have
This growing need to be beside her
 
Ooo, these emotions I never knew
Of some other world far beyond this place
Beyond the trees, above the clouds
I see before me a new horizon
 
I wanna know, can you show me
I wanna know about these strangers like me
Tell me more, please show me
Something's familiar about these strangers like me
 
Kagome had to admit the songs really made the performance, without it she would never had condemned anyone to see it. The rollerbladers were just too scary.
 
Come with me now to see my world
Where there's beauty beyond your dreams
Can you feel the things I feel
Right now, with you
Take my hand
There's a world I need to know
 
I wanna know, can you show me
I wanna know about these strangers like me
Tell me more, please show me
Something's familiar about these strangers like me
 
...i wanna know
 
When the show was over the gang left the arena and headed over towards the Dinosaur ride. While walking Sango couldn't stop singing the songs, they were stuck in her head.
“So Sango did you see that guy who played Tarzan?”
“How could I not!” she squealed, “Wow now that was what I call well built. The loin cloth was just another bonus.” She said while laughing with Kagome. Behind them the boys could only watch in confusion.
*
At the Dinosaur ride the gang had quickly ran through the line up in the fast past lane and took a seat on the ride. It started off with movie, some scientist explaining about how he found a new type of dinosaur. He wanted you to travel back in time to retrieve it for him. While on the assignment they took you all around and showed you what the earth looked like back when the dinosaurs ruled. Kagome was seated on the outside on the left, and then it was InuYasha, Miroku, and finally Sango. When they were just about to locate the elusive dinosaur the whole place started to quake, then a bone-shaking roar sounded through out the ride. Kagome was so distracted by the scenery on her right that she had failed to notice the movement on her left. When she did look she got to experience what it should have been like to be eaten by the famous T-rex. Its mouth was stretched as wide as it would go with the stunned girl sitting right in front of it. All Kagome could do was pray to Kami that it wasn't real, her face had long ago lost its colour. InuYasha laughed for a good five minutes after looking at the photo that was taken on the ride. Kagome bought one for herself, but sadly for her so did InuYasha.
“This is priceless! I can't believe that you freaked like that.” He said while stifling a laugh. All Kagome could do was growl.
*
“So where do we hit next All High and Mighty?” Kagome asked sarcastically.
“The “Maharajah Jungle Trek” we should do this then call it a day.” Replied InuYasha while reading the map.
“One last thing before we head home, cool.” Agreed Sango as they headed off towards their last stop.
*
While the gang was walking into the entrance InuYasha stopped and mumbled about how he forgot something and disappeared.
Kagome watched his retreating figure, “Where could he be off to?” she thought curiously.
*
“And as you can see the building is made out of the ruins of an ancient palace. All of the animals are located inside. Including giant fruit bats, birds, tapirs, Komodo dragons, and tigers.” Miroku reeled off while pointing to the bats on the ceiling.
“That's all fine and good but I can't wait until we get to the tigers. I just love kitty's!” Squealed Kagome.
“Ha, yes they are just around this corner.” He said to Kagome with a mysterious glint in his eye.
“Huh?” Kagome was about to ask him about it when they rounded the corner and found five tigers right in front of them. But they were not alone among them was of all people, InuYasha. He was in the middle of them and tossing some meat to the tigers, all the while watching Kagome's expression.
“Why don't you come over to pat them Kagome?” he asked as her face lit up.
“Really! I can't pat them and they won't bite?” she asked a bit hysterical.
“Yeah it's okay come on.” He reassured her while offering her his hand.
She gladly took a hold of it. When close enough she knelt down and started to rub behind the ear of the closest tiger, mentally squealing the whole time. “O my god I can't believe that I'm patting a tiger Souta is going to be so jealous!”
*
“So how was your fun filled day of Queen of the Tigers?” asked InuYasha with a smirk.
“It's was great! Thank you so much.” She said with a blush gracing her cheeks.
They were almost at Sango and Kagome's hotel rooms, and the boys were just saying good night.
“So Sango you had a good time as well?” asked Miroku.
“O for sure, I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight.”
“Huh? And what would that be?” he asked generally confused.
“Tarzan! What else that well chiseled chest and perfect biceps.” She said blissfully.
*