InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life Is Like A Fairytale ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life Is Like A Fairytale-Chapter 5
 
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except the thought of the story. Man I really don't own anything in this story not even name's.0~0
 
As Kagome's door closed Sango shook her head and bid goodnight to Miroku and InuYasha. InuYasha was still in the same pose as Kagome had left him: stunned. Miroku chuckled to himself, “Love struck fool.”
“Well that was a very nice good night in my opinion.” Said Miroku with a smirk.
“Why you…” InuYasha trailed off then he added his own evil glare into the mix. “Don't worry Miroku you'll get your just deserves. I just remembered that I have to repay you pack for that little stunt you played earlier on me.” He said while cracking his knuckles.
“Um what do you mean?” Miroku said as he came up with a blank.
“The song,” He said with a little venom hinted in his voice while Miroku's face dropped at the reminder, “Don't worry Miroku I'll keep your memory alive by dancing on your tombstone.”
*
Meanwhile in Kagome's room, Sango had made her way over, she found her sitting on her bed with a bright red face.
“So what was all that about? I see your getting quite friendly with InuYasha.” She said while nudging her with her elbow.
“It's not”-
“Ah right don't even try to feed me that line Kagome I know you better than you probably better than you even know yourself.”
“I well I do like him.”
“Listen Kagome I know you like him but maybe you should think ahead a little.”
“What do you mean Sango?”
“What I mean is that we are not staying here. You don't even know that much about the guy. I just want you to be careful around him. Don't get your hopes up. We live in Japan not here.”
“Okay um thanks Sango.” She said while thinking about what was said.
*
*Ring* Ring*
“What!” Kikyo barked into the phone that she had just picked up.
“Good morning Sunshine. Things are about to be put in place. Hurry and get up there is much to be done.”
“Wow really you do work fast don't you Naraku.” She said really snapping fully awake.
“That's right now where can we met to start this little plan of ours?” he asked.
*
The next morning went by quite fast. One moment Kagome was being roughly awaken by Sango, the next she was standing out side dressed but still half-asleep waiting for the bus to come and pick them up. The only thing that did make it through Kagome's sleep filled brain was to grab her camera before she went out the door. When the bus pulled up to the curb Kagome and Sango quickly got on, looking around they found Miroku and InuYasha at the back of the bus. InuYasha looked just like Kagome did: tired.
“Good Morning Sango, you to Kagome.” Said Miroku with a wave. Sango sat next to him.
“What happened to InuYasha?” asked Kagome.
“He received a phone call this morning. Around five o'clock in the morning for his brother Sesshomaru.”
“Ouch that early? Nasty.” Said Kagome.
“Yea, the poor guy. Each of his niece and nephew's got a hold of the phone and had a chance to “talk to Uncle Inu”.
“Aww that's so cute!” squealed Kagome.
“It wasn't that cute at FIVE FUCKING O'CLOCK in the morning!” said InuYasha.
InuYasha does love being an uncle but there was always a limit.
“Anyway we are going to meet up with them for an hour or two this afternoon.”
“Okay cool.” Agreed sango.
*
They got to the park in record time and headed straight towards “Mickey's Toontown Fair”. Miroku said that they were going to try and finish up Magic Kingdom and start another park today. The first place they hit was “Minnie's Country House”.
“Wow this place is quite, how would you say it.”
“Pink.” Filled in Kagome.
“Yea you got that right Kagome pink is just the word.” Sango said with a stunned look. They had just taken their first step inside and were slapped in the face with that god-awful colour. The first room inside was the living room with a big couch located right in the middle.
“Hey come on guy's let's get someone to take our picture while we all sit on the couch?” asked Kagome.
“Okay sure.” Agreed Sango.
Kagome turned around and found a familiar face. Grinning she called out to the family which were the Youkai's.
“Hey Rin, can you come over here and take our picture?”
The woman in question turned around and faced Kagome with a big smile.
“Hey Kagome how are you, where's Sango?”
“She's inside with Miroku and InuYasha. We need you to take our picture.”
“Sure I can take your picture but did you say InuYasha was with you?”
“Yeah he's inside.”
“Really great,” Turning around she called for her husband. “Hey Sessy over here I found InuYasha and Kagome.”
“And Kagome?” he asked as he came over towards them. The sight was quite cute Sesshomaru had his youngest boy, Jaken, on his shoulders while his daughter, Sara, and oldest son, Kaijinbo, were holding his hands. “Did you hear that? Uncle Inu is inside go find him.” He said while placing his Jaken on the ground. All three faces lit up with excitement and went running inside screaming “UNCLE INU!”
When Kagome walked back inside she saw that Miroku and Sango had smartly moved out of the way and left InuYasha to his demise. There one the couch was InuYasha with all three kids pulling anything they could get their hands on. One had his ear, another had his nose, and the last had his hair. It was so cute!
“Hold still.” Said Rin and Kagome at the same time. They both snapped the picture just in time before InuYasha moved.
“Okay now let go of him before losses all of his air.” Called Rin. All of her children obeyed but were still bouncing on the couch all trying to be heard at once.
“Uncle Inu can you go on the rides with me?”
“NO Uncle Inu go with me!”
“Enough.” Commanded Sesshomaru while walking inside the room.
“Okay” was echoed all around the room. All three scrambled off the couch and stood at attention. Sango laughed, Sesshomaru just rolled his eyes.
“So you want your picture taken?” asked Rin turning back to Kagome.
“Yeah could you please?”
“Sure” she said while excepting the camera and adjusting the shutter.
Kagome sat on InuYasha's lap and Miroku slid his arm around Sango's shoulders.
After the picture was taken Kagome had to wait a little bit before she could move because of the light flashes in her eyes. They headed into the kitchen next and found the kids playing with the appliances. There was an oven with a cake inside, when you pressed a button the cake would deflated and then blow back up to make it look like it was really rising. Then there was a toaster that popped up toast; there were so many things to look at. Out side there was a gazebo painted in pink with heart shaped windows.
“Hey come on the kids are distracted so let's get in another picture over there.” Said Kagome.
“Yeah come on.” Said Sango while dragging Miroku by the arm.
They took the picture in two's, first Sango & Miroku then Kagome & InuYasha.
After that they left Minnie's and headed for Mickey's House, the Youkai's followed behind. Once inside the first room to look in was Mickey's bedroom. The room had mouse heads all over the place, on the bed sheet's, the wallpaper. At the bottom of the bed was a pair of Mickey's bright yellow shoes; in the closet were multiple pairs of red overalls. The next room over was one for Pluto, Mickey's dog. Outside there was a garden with Mickey head shaped tomatoes, pumpkins, and cacti's. There was a path that went through the garden and led into another building.
“Hey where does that path lead?” asked Sango.
“It goes into the Judge's Tent.” Miroku answered, “You get you picture taken with Mickey.”
“We have got to get that done come on Kagome!” Sango said while grabbing a hold of Kagome's arm.
“O yea for sure Souta will kill me! He love's Mickey.”
*
The line up to get inside and see Mickey was about a mile long, who knew that many people wanted to see the famous mouse. In total it took forty-five minute's to get in and see him, get the picture taken and out.
“Okay we can fit one more attraction before lunch, so what will it be? “Donald's Boat” or “The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm” asked Miroku.
“Well lunch is close so let's go to Donald's Boat.” Said Sango.
“Okay so it's off to Donald's let's go.” Said Kagome.
While walking along the outside path in side the Boat Kagome got slashed with water.
“Hey where is the water coming from?” she asked whipping her face dry.
“Look up.” Said InuYasha while pointing towards a cannon above them.
“Joyful.”
*
After lunch they met back up with the Youkai's while waiting in line for “The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm”,
“Take off on this “goofy” family roller coaster ride!
Miroku was not amongst them though because he ran up a head to get fast passes for “Space Mountain”. He joined back up with them soon enough. Just as they went to take their seat's on the ride InuYasha sat down and Kaijinbo joined him. Kagome sat behind them and had expected sango to accompany her but she ended up getting Sara as a ride partner. She sat down and stared at Kagome,
“Yes what is?” asked Kagome kind of shocked.
“Are you Uncle Inu's girlfriend?”
“Aww kids ask the cutest things!” thought Kagome. “Umm well n”-
She was cut off just as the roller coaster started up. “Thank goodness I had no clue how to answer the kids question.” Thought Kagome.
The roller coaster took them all through out the entire barn. In one spot of the ride you had to go threw the side wall, there was a hole made from the roller coaster and you could tell that Goofy had made it because the outline of the hole had airplane wings and the exact outline of goofy riding it.
*
After the ride everyone bid goodbye to the Youkai's and our group went off towards “Space Mountain”.
Thanking Kami that Miroku had got them all fast passes they zipped on through the line up and quickly took a seat on the coaster. It was really dark inside the ride; the coaster consisted of five seats in one long row. InuYasha being who he is shoved Kagome in the front seat, knowing that it was the best one to be in. The ride took off at quite a fast speed, nothing earth shattering. Soon it took our gang all over the place, the whole time you were in complete darkness. Never knowing where the coaster was going to take you next always led Kagome to believe that she was going to smash in to a wall or something.
After the ride was over and they were out side InuYasha asked where the next place they wanted to go to next because they were now done at Magic Kingdom.
“How about we go to “Animal Kingdom”?” requested Miroku.
“How about it girls, we do still have lot's of time it's only one o'clock.” Said InuYasha.
“Sure.”
*
After finding the right bus they headed over to the Animal Kingdom Park. At the entrance they met up with three of the Disney characters: “Timon” from the Lion King, “Terk” from Tarzan, and Mickey's dog “Pluto”. Sango and Kagome had to have their pictures taken with them.
After the flash photography they headed towards “The Tree of Life”, which was the main attraction of Animal Kingdom. Upon taking a closer look Kagome noticed that the entire tree trunk was carved into all of the animals in the world, it was an amazing sight. Kagome tried hard to see them all but she doubted she did.
Once inside the trunk of the tree they were handed the 3-D glasses once again and told to wait. They were about to see the 3-D show “It's Tough to be a Bug!” A show staring the famous character's from one of Disney's movies called “A Bug's Life”. Pretty soon the doors that were located off to the left opened up allowed them in to take a seat. The seats were made to look like rows of twigs, as soon as they sat down and the show started. They went through bugs that didn't make the cut on the movie, but were still important to the rest of the crew. Flint was the host of the show and he showed you all around the bug community. He came across a really big hairy spider, which made Kagome squirm in her seat. The spider ended up attacking the audience and shot out spikes as a defense. As the spikes were shot off it looked like they were coming right back at you with water and rushing air combined along with them. The theatre helped out that because sure enough real water was hitting Kagome in the face a long with a blast of air. At the end of the show before you were aloud to leave Flint halted everyone .He told everyone to let all the worms and bugs smaller than you go first. As Kagome sat there she felt a bunch of bugs run underneath her bottom and back thus freaking her scream out more loudly than the spider did. The action just sent InuYasha into laughing fits.
*
“It wasn't that funny InuYasha! Sango back me up didn't that scare you?”
“Well Kagome it did freak me out but not enough to scream.” She said with a smirk.
“The world just hate's me.” Mumbled Kagome while she pouted with her arms crossed.