InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life Mate ❯ Life Mate ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Inu-Yasha or any of the other anime characters.... I would like own it but I don't.

**************************************************************

I remember the first time I met her. At that instant she was all that really mattered to me. I mean sure I had cared for others in my life. Those mainly being Kikyo and my mother. But Kagome was different. Way different. When I talked to her I knew that I had to have her. Not in the way your thinking of course but I needed her to feel complete. It was as if without her I would die. Never know anything. I would be blind, mute, and deaf without her. When she was in danger I just had to protect her. When she feared something I had to banish that fear. If I had a choice I would have taken her somewhere that no one could ever find us, never letting her harm herself. And letting none come to her. But I also knew her nature. That she wanted no needed to help people so I let her. I was possessive of her. When people talked to her I wanted to hurt them for taking her attention away from me. She belongs to me. Only to me. Kikyo was different I admit. I think I felt trace amounts of what Kagome would be in her. Kikyo and I weren't true life mates. For a time I had believed that she was but their already was a lingering doubt in my mind and soul. I have never mated with her because of this. We dog demons are very loyal to our mates as long as they are living and our souls connected. When Kikyo died all ties that had bound me to her where gone. When Kagome awakened me I will admit I was going to kill her because I didn't know what she meant to me yet. You ask me why I didn't know? Have you every woken up from a long and dreamless sleep and not all of your senses have awaked with you? Well that was why I was trying to kill her. That and the fact that she had something that was mine. Didn't I mention that I was possessive. Kagome and the jewel are mine. My tree is also mine. Why is the tree mine you ask? Because my blood has passed through that tree when Kikyo shot me with that damned arrow. I was bound to it for so long that my scent passed into it. And it's to me. Now that I think of the tree, you could say that the whole forest is mine including all the surrounding villages. You didn't think I protect the villages out of the good of my heart did you? Not even Kagome's wanting me to protect something that I don't already have half a mind to protect would make me risk my blood and flesh....or my mate for that matter. Even though it seems as if Kagome makes the decisions in our so called group I'm the one who makes the finale choice on what happens. I let her choose which way to travel and I usually allow her to make her own decisions. I just make sure it is safe. The only reason I let that little fox brat join us in our travels is because it was my way of showing other male demons that kagome is 'pupped'! What does that mean? Easy. Since Kagome is to young to bear my pups I used the little fur ball as my way of showing that since Kagome has a child to take care of she's too busy to take on other males. And since she's mine already, I can focus on getting us out of the situations my mate gets us into. Our other companions are just that companions. Sango is another female for Kagome to talk to. And Miroku is a male to lighten the mood for my mate. He's also there to show Kagome that I am better then other males to their females. I don't fondle other females. When we are finished our quest I will make sure Kagome becomes my mate physically. She will bear me pups. And she will be my companion for years to come. I know that she will eventually die. My blood and her being a miko will keep her alive much longer then normal humans. When she dies I will choose to move on, into the next life with her. I will find her like I have found her many other lifetimes. Our souls are connected. Hopefully I won't have to wait as long for her as I did in this lifetime. But it's all worth it in the end.

***************************************************************< /div>

Wow it took me awhile to finnish this fanfic. Almost 2 hrs. Well if you see any mistakes please tell me. Thanks