InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life ❯ Almost... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yash and company. I do own myself and my life though!

Chapter Four: Almost…

Damn I'm irked! What's irked? Well, I picked it up from Life. Lani's Life and my Life seem to be good friends. It seems that Lani started using that word, and then her Life picked it up, who gave it to my Life who got me hooked. *shrugs* Irked means annoyed or pissed. Well, anyway, Kagome left saying that she had a date with that Homo guy, so, I got pissed and tried to stop her but got `sat'. So, Kagome went back to her time and went on her date with Homo, while I followed. THEN after the date, she KISSED him!

Life: On the cheek mind you.

Lani's Life/LL: Yeah, calm down. I mean, at least you got a gurl that loves ya. I don't think I can stand another moment of Lani's bitching about shit.

Lani: Screw you! Go on Yash.

Well, then she went to bed. So, I snuck into her room and stroked her cheek with my hand. She sighed and breathed "Inuyasha". So, I stayed there the entire night, thinking about how to tell her how I feel about her.

Lani: How sweet! What happened in the morning?

Well, I left when that damned "alarm clock" went off and waited for her by the well. I had been thinking as I said before, and I was going to tell her today that I love her. So she FINALLY came back and I was about to hell her when

Life: I give ya three guesses.

LL: The Fates come in.

Yup. Koga just "happened" to come into the clearing then, just as I said, "Kagome, I l-" and started rambling some crazy shit. Now I was irked as Hell! That damn wolf! God! So, after he left and after a healthy serving or two of `sits', we were going smooth again. Then-

Lani: The Fates wanted to ruin our picnic. I remember oh to well.

Life: Hell ya! Shit, that bi-I mean "Loving-and-merciful" bi-miko came

LL: She said her famous line.

And I said

Life: Was ABOUT to say "No, I don't wanna go to Hell with you! Won't your body be baked anyway?"

LL: When Sesshomaru came.

Lani: *Drool* Shit my bad! *Ahem and blushes* So, the Fates wanted to play with us and that pissed me off!

Life: Sesshomaru tried to kill Kikyo

And I had to stop him, because Kagome was no where nearby and her soul wouldn't return.

Lani: So, Sesshy left. *Sniff*

Life: *Comforts Lani* And Kikyo started rambling.

LL: All I heard was "blah, blah, blah, Inuyasha, blah, blah, blah".

All: Ditto.

So, she left FINALLY! And since our picnic was ruined, me and Life decided to go to the old woman's place-

LL: While me and Lani went home.

Life: Yeah, so somehow they figured out Yash had been hurt and Kagome rushed to his aid.

Yeah, she tended to my wounds, but I could tell she knew it had something to do with the dead miko bitch and looked hurt. *face softens* Crazy wench. Damn you Fates!

LL: Yea! Why don't you stay the HELL outta our lives! Maybe that way Yash can tell Kagome how he feels!

Lani: Yeah! For real guys! I want them to be together man!

Anyway, so that's what happened today and then LL and Lani came over for some tea and sak'e.

Lani: I'm too young for sak'e. LL don't give a damn though.

Yea, well, imma catch a few winks here. I'll talk to you guys some other time. Maybe I'll be able to confess my love tomorrow if the Fates don't interfere. Night all!

A/N: Shiznoz! I forget to this! My bad, thanks to my reviewers! And the people who read this! I hope ya laughed! Should I just continue doing this the way I am or should I make it so you're like there at the time? Please tell me! Thanks, TTFN!