InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lonley Hanyou 4 ❯ Lonely Hanyou 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4 lonely Hanyou
 
Author: animelover123
 
“Come on kagome I want to go now” inuyasha yelled to kagome wile he was packing her bag to go to feudal Japan thru the ancient well in the shrine hut. Kagome was lying on her bed trying to go back to bed as inu screamed at her. She was getting mad all she wanted to do was sleep. Inuyasha went up the stairs to get kagome and leave but picked her up instead and shook her.
 
“Come on kagome wakey wakey” he laughed. Kagome was now fully awake and pissed off.
 
“Inuyasha put me down I'm awake” she screamed and inu put her down on the bed and jumped on her holding her arms above her head by her wrists. He started kissing her all over nibbling her ear a few times. Kagome moaned and tried to speak but could not due to inuyasha's taunting. Suddenly he jumped off her and went down stairs leaving a completely confused kagome in her room.
 
“TEASE” she screamed as she got up and started to dress. All the wile thinking of revenge on inuyasha for teasing her. An hour passed and they were ready to go to the feudal era and meet up with there friends miroku, sango, shippo, and kilala. Kagome was starting to miss them and she couldn't wait until they got to kaede's village.
 
“Let's go inuyasha” kagome said. She picked up her bag an made for the door as inuyasha followed her. They went out the door and walked along the path to the shrine and inuyasha quickly but swiftly picked up kagome and jumped in the well. a light formed at the top of the well and they touched down on the other side. Inuyasha still carrying kagome jumped up out of the well and landed on the ground with a thump.
 
“Inuyasha you can put me down now” kagome said. Inuyasha didn't want to put her down but did what she said. As they walked to the village they held hands until they were in the village. They saw miroku an sango first stopping only for a minute to talk with them because they were helping some of the villagers plow the fields for the next harvest. Kagome was suddenly knocked back a few inches when a fur ball impacted into her chest realizing it was shippo she hugged him and gave him a lollypop.
 
“Kagome what took you so long I missed you” shippo said with tears in his eyes hugging kagome for dear life. Kagome hugged him back an gave him a little kiss on the forehead to comfort him.
 
“Sorry me an inuyasha had stuff to deal with in my time shippo” she said to the crying kitsune boy she was hugging. He stopped crying and looked at inuyasha and gave him an evil grin and jumped off kagome and he jumped on inuyasha and hit him in the head.
 
“You jerk you kept her because you wanted her for yourself” he said still hitting inu in the head. Inuyasha grabbed him and hit him in the head once and a lump showed and her threw him lightly on the ground. Shippo ran off in the direction of miroku and sango.
 
“Did you have to be mean to him inu” she said to inuyasha like it was his fault that shippo was angry.
 
“What I didn't do anything to him” he yelled. They just walked to as inuyasha puts it the old hags hut. They were soon there and talking to kaede about what happen there the past days that they were not there. Nothing much happened while they were gone and they were relieved to here that.
 
“Kagome we leave at first light tomorrow” inuyasha said with a grin. Kagome looked at him blankly for couple of seconds.
 
“For what reason” she said. Inuyasha just fell over with a great big thump. He got back up looking at kagome with one of his fists clutched and he bared his fangs.
 
“For the jewel shards” he blurted out so half the village could here him. Kagome sat there and frowned.
 
“Oh right” she said to inuyasha scratching the back of her head feeling stupid. Inuyasha sat next to kagome and laid on her lap and closed his eyes and fell asleep. Kagome petted his hair and ears for a while until miroku came in.
 
“Hey miroku what's up” she said smiling to him. Miroku sat down across from where kagome and inuyasha was and smiled as well.
 
“How are you doing kagome?” he asked looking at kagome waiting for her to reply.
 
“I'm fine, you” she said closing her eyes. She was really tired all of a sudden. Miroku stared at kagome trying to figure what's wrong with her.
 
“I'm fine kagome” he replied. She was lightly breathing meaning she had fallen asleep. Miroku closed his eyes and he to fell asleep. Sango and shippo came in later and they found places to bed down for the night. Sango stayed as far away from the lecherous monk.
 
---------------------------The next day----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Inuyasha was the first one up but did not get up because he did not want to wake kagome but he was to late he moved to much and she woke up. She looked around the room and then down to inuyasha.
 
“Hey Inuyasha you awake?” she asked him. He turned around an looked at her.
 
“yes I'm awake kagome” he replied. She gave him a big smile and he sat up and kissed her wrapping his arms around her. They stood like that for at least five minutes or more. They would have stayed on kissing for more but inu heard miroku stir and he did not want the monk to see them kissing. Inuyasha sat up and went outside but kagome found a blanket and covered up and went back to sleep. Inuyasha was nearing the forest he thought a hot spring bath was what he wanted. But before he got to the hot spring he sensed another like him but not a dog but kind of smelled like shippo's clan. Inuyasha ran thru the forest looking for the one he sensed. He stopped dead in his tracks when he came to a gorgeous looking half demon he ever saw. She had long jet-black hair with red streaks and it was braided. She also had emerald green eyes and long claws and sharp fangs and had black fox ears tipped red and a bushy black tail also streaked red. Inuyasha was completely at aw with her beauty but snapped out of it and unsheathed his sword and raised it to the unknown hanyou.
 
“Who are you?” he said in a calm but fierce voice it kind of reminded him of the way sesshomaru spoke. The kitsune demon was on guard but did not move because of a wound on both her legs. Inuyasha noticed the sent of blood and looked at the girl and saw to deep slash marks on her legs. He felt sorry for the girl she could only be 15 or 16 years of age and she's been badly wounded.
 
“I'll answer your question when you tell me your name” she said sternly looking at inuyasha. Inuyasha paused and thought about it.
 
“My names inuyasha now tell me your name” he said to the unknown fox girl. She looked up at him eyes wide open.
 
“Your inuyasha the one who had died fifty years ago” she said gulping. Inuyasha looked at her.
 
“Yes I'm that inuyasha, now what is your name” he said slightly angry at the long pause.
 
“ My name is Eiki,” she said but she collapsed on the ground in her own pool of blood. Inuyasha quickly got to her side and picked her up thinking that kagome's medicines can help her. He ran to the village and to the hut where he smelled kagome and went in put his new friend on the bed.
 
“Kagome get your medicine so you can help her” he said to kagome who was in the corner talking to the monk but hurried and got her gaws and stitches and needle out. Kagome started to clean the cut with a disinfectant. Eiki was still out cold so she did not feel a thing. Kagome started to stitch up the first wound she was glad she went to a doctor to learn how to stitch. She was done with the first wound after covering it with bandages and went on to the other wound and had that stitched and bandaged as fast as the first.
 
------------------------Several hours later------------------------------------------------------------
 
Eiki shot up and looked around the room she was in. the last thing she remembered was she and inuyasha talking and after that she drew a blank. She looked down at her injuries to her surprise they where wrapped in some sort of clothe. Her injuries stung a bit but where feeling better then before. She cursed at herself for being caught of guard by a huge bear demon that she was clearly stronger then. Before she was attacked she was thinking of her one true love kouga but only seconds as she put down her guard she had been slashed by huge claws which hit her across her legs which made deep penetrations. She killed the demon in one swipe of her sharp claws. She had never bled so badly in battle against another demon. She came back to reality as she heard footsteps coming toward her and jumped out of her futon with a great grimace as her wounds stung as if a thousand needles were stabbing her. She fell to the ground as the unknown assailant came in the room. It was a tall girl wearing a skimpy outfit and she had tan skin at once she knew it had to be inuyasha's wench because she had his sent mingled with her own. She had a pleasing sent of fragrant flower blossoms. Kagome saw eiki on the ground and ran toward her to help her.
 
“Oh you all right?” she asked but she did not get an answer. Eiki just stood there looking at kagome.
 
“I'm fine,” she said looking frustrated. Kagome helped her up to sit on the bed and checked her wounds to see if she ripped any of her stitches. She was healing quiet remarkably but she should rest in bed for at least 2 days max.
 
“Who are you?” eiki asked kagome in a demanding voice. Kagome sat down on a cushion she brought from her time and sighed heavily. She looked up and looked directly in the demon girl's eyes.
 
“Oh my names kagome” she said giving a warm smile towards eiki like they were old friends. Eiki stood up and started to walk towards the door but kagome jumped up and grabbed her.
 
“You need more rest” kagome told eiki but eiki did not listen she kept on going towards the door. Kagome gave up and let go of the stubborn hanyou to tell you the truth eiki reminded her of inuyasha. Eiki went out the door but to her disappointment there was more humans. She walked towards inuyasha who was on a tree branch sleeping. She jumped up on the tree with some pain going thru her thighs. She landed on the tree branch quite lightly. Inuyasha was snoring loudly but quickly awoke to eiki landing on the tree he was in.
 
“Is this how you escape the humans?” she asked inuyasha not really caring for the answer. Inuyasha nodded applying that he was up there to get away from the crowd. Eiki sat down next to inuyasha.
 
“Thank you for saving me” she said. Inuyasha opened his eyes and looked at eiki. He shrugged.
 
“Feh, it was nothing,” he said to eiki. Eiki looked at him and layed down on him purring to say thank you in a sort of demon way. She was also very cold the wind had picked up and it was a cold wind. Inuyasha gave her his red fire rat coat so she would stop shivering. Eiki fell a sleep on inuyasha three minutes inuyasha had dozed off.
 
----------------------------The next morning----------------------------------------------------------
 
Inuyasha had awoke before eiki and brought her to a hut and set her down on a bed and went out for a while. Inuyasha soon learned that kagome had gone home because she had a huge test to prepare for. Miroku told inuyasha that kagome was going to be back in a week or so. Inuyasha was ok about her leaving but she had not told him she was leaving.
 
“Miroku can you watch over eiki until I get back?” inu asked miroku and miroku nodded and started to walk away till inuyasha grabbed him.
 
“Don't try to grope her or she'll bite it, she is part demon” he said looking stern. Miroku gave a sigh.
 
“Do I look like I would do that inuyasha” miroku said put quickly regretted it as inu looked him in the eyes.
 
“Ok I wont do it” miroku said while walking away towards the hut eiki was in. Inuyasha left in the direction of the well. Inuyasha quickly got to the well and jumped in hastily.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Miroku sat by eiki as she slept he was getting an erge to grope her really bad. He got up went toward eiki but she opened her eyes and saw the monk only inches away from her butt. She back handed him into a wall and started growling at him. Miroku was scared out of his mind at this point.
 
“I'm sorry so very sorry” he said as eiki stopped in front of him. She was angry by miroku's lecherous actions. She stopped growling at him and went out the door to find inuyasha. Miroku ran behind her and stopped her.
 
“Inuyasha said I should watch over you,” he said breathing heavily. Eiki turned around and looked at him.
 
“Inuyasha made a mortal watch me” she yelled “were the hell is he?” she continued. Miroku was quite for a minute then looked up.
 
“He went to kagomes time” he replied to her question. Eiki couldn't believe what miroku just said. She walked away towards the forest to go and relax away from the humans she didn't very much like.
 
“Ya right huh! Another time what a load of crap” she said as she leapt into the sky and then she was gone.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
Inuyasha arrived in kagome's time but she was already at her school. Inuyasha had remembered she had a test or something today. He had walked out from the shrine and into kagome's house and saw her mother.
 
“Hello” he said as he walked up to her. Mrs. Hagarashi looked at inuyasha and smiled at him and stopped what she was doing.
 
“Oh hello inuyasha what brings you here?” she asked him.
 
“I'm just here to talk to kagome when she gets out of school” he replied. Mrs. Hagarashi shoved a plate of food in his hands. She pointed to a chair and inuyasha sat down.
 
“She's going to be awhile so eat” she said smiling. She went up stairs to get her father so he could eat breakfast. Inuyasha ate what was on his plate and went to sit on the couch. He fell asleep and Mrs. Hagarashi put a blanket on him.
 
To be continued------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------
 
A/N: Sorry no lemons today but later on. Hope you like this and all of my other chapters.