InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Looking For Kagome ❯ On A Date?!?!? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha, and blah, blah, blah you should know the rest of that kinda stuff. But in this chapter I'll try to get Inu Yasha and Hojo to meet the best I can. p.s. this should be a funny1.

Chapter 4: On A Date?!?!

There only one person that I know of that would be outside in the middle of the night, hanging on the window seal. She thought to herself.

Just thinking of it made her skin crawl with fear. Her eye's widened, her heart started to pound at her deep within her chest. She opened her mouth but nothing would come out when she tried to speak.

After a few minuets she thought she had enough courage to speak, she opened her mouth. Trying her best not to sound scared, she said. " I…Inu……..Inu Yasha? Is that you Inu Yasha…Inu Yasha?"

There was no answer to her question. She waited a couple more seconds then said it again. "I said is that you Inu Yasha?"

Man I thought I would've had more time than this. I thought she would still be scared, but she sounds frustrated not scared. The owner of the strange yet familiar voice thought to himself.

There was still no answer. This made her mad.

She decided to see if it was really Inu Yasha, or if it was someone playing a really mean trick on her. No one she thought no one that I know would play such a mean trick on me. I don't think.

She walked over to the window slowly, carefully, trying not to make any sound as she crossed hard wooden floor. Making a creaking sound here and there. I don't need to worry about the creaking sound they shouldn't be able to hear it.

But if it really was Inu Yasha than he could hear every single step that she took with his sensitive ears. Thinking of that she stopped in her tracks. He would have heard her and left just to anatomize me or something like that.

"Oh well, I'll just have to risk it." She whispered to herself as she began to creep to rest of the way to the window.

Once she got there she heard something that sounded I some one slipped along the side of the house. "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"That sounded like…!" She quickly looked over the side and saw… "SOTA?! What are you doing here?" "Ah, hi sis? Funny meeting you out here, huh." It was her brother not Inu Yasha. What a relief. She thought to herself.

But just then his fingers started to slip. "Oh, No! Sota grab a hold of my hand!" She reached out to him as far as she could. He tried to grab her hand when he slipped off the window seal. At the last minuet she grabbed the hand of her younger brother. As soon as she grabbed him he looked down in horror for he knew that if his sister was to let go he would fall to his demise.

"Help me big sis! Please don't let me fall!" He said in horror. (He didn't want his mom or grandpa to know he was up there.) She tried pulling him up "Almost there. Just a few more inches. There." She said as she pulled him up into her room. She was gasping for air scenic her brother gave her a horrible scare. And with her brother doing the same. "Sota what were you doing out there? You could have been killed. What were you thinking?!" She was tempted to hit Sota in the head with her math book that was on her desk. It hasn't left the spot were I put it last, come to think of it, I haven't read or even looked at it sense then. She thought.

"I heard you telling mom that you were trying to catch up on your school work. And then I heard you talking o the phone something about going to an amusement park. So I thought you done something to Inu Yasha cause he would never let you stay here with us for this lone. So I thought it would be fun to find out myself firsthand. That's why." He said between his every breath. "You had no right to do such a thing." "Well I just wanted to find out."

"We will talk about it tomorrow. Now get to your room and go to sleep, but don't tell mom or grandpa about this, ok?"

"Yeah, Yeah. I know see ya tomorrow, good night sis."

He said as he was walking out of her room. Carefully trying not to make a noise that would wake his mother or grandfather. Once he reached his room, closed his door.

She made a sigh of relief. "Finally." She closed her door, walked to her bed. She laid down giving a sigh of relief as she closed her eyes to go to sleep.

Meanwhile-(umm kinda)^^;

"Inu Yasha you've been walking back and forth all day, I think you should stop worrying about Kagome. I think she can do without your protection for a week or two. It's like you said before she's too stubborn to be killed, remember? Shippo said mocking Inu Yasha every move behind his back.

Inu Yasha turned around to Shippo saying "If you don't stop that I'm gonna wipe that cocky smile off your face. Do you hear me?!" as he hit Shippo on the head several times.

"Yes sir sorry sir I won't do it again sir." Shippo said as he was bowing down at Inu Yasha's feet. "That's better." Inu Yasha said as he turned the other way while Shippo stuck his tongue out at Inu Yasha. " That's it you're going to get it now!" "AHHHH!!"

Shippo started running away from Inu Yasha as he started to chase him. Inu Yasha caught up with him fast and had him in a headlock (? ^^;). Miroku was siting on the other end of the room wise of him not to get in Inu Yasha's way. Or maybe it was, because Sango was siting over there? (I think you know) "You can stop now Inu Yasha I think he had enough beatings for now. I think you've become more aggressive lately, and deep down I can tell that you miss Kago.." "Why don't you all just shut up and mind your own business!?!"

"Well I merely meant with good intentions, and…" "I've had enough of all of you bickering like little children, so I'm out of here, got that?!" Inu Yasha then left out the door jumped into the air (I hope you know how high he jumps) with a really angry look on his face. Leaving Miroku, Sango and Shippo running after him only to reach the end of the village. "Now where is he off to?" Sango asked. Miroku having a very serious look on his face answered "No need to worry I have a felling that he is just going to clear his head. Hill be back." "I hope your right about this." "No need to worry he is half demon he can take care of himself" he said as he got closer to Sango. (Background picture) *SLAP* Miroku ended up face down in the dirt with a red mark the shape of Sango's hand. "YOU PERVERT!" "Hehehahaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "Run Miroku !" Shippo yelled.

~The next afternoon~

~2003(I think)^^;

~The next afternoon~

Waiting out side for her friends to arrive she decided to eat her lunch. By the time her friends got there she was finished.

"Hey Kagome, over here!" Ayumi yelled out. "So Kagome where's Hojo?" "He should be here any minute now."

"Kagome your out of bed how are you feeling today?">Hojo. "I'm ok, how are you feeling today?" "Just fine thank you."

"So where are your boy friends?" Mimiru."We told them to met up with us here." "Ayumi, Mimiru over here!" They both turn around to see the two they were waiting for.

"Sasuko!, Zabuza!" Mimiru said cheerfully. "Hey are you ready to go?" Sasuko said excitedly, making sure that every one was ready. "You know it!" every one shouted. "All right then… LET'S GO!" Sasuko said getting everyone fired up and excited. They walked to the bus stop that was a few blocks away from Kagome's house. The bus was about to leave until they saw Ayumi and Sasuko run up to the bus as fast as they could to make sure that the bus didn't leave until the rest of the group got there. The bus made a really nasty screeching sound as it came to a quick stop. The bus driver opened the doors to the bus "Are you two wanting to catch this bus to the new amusement park?"

Just to be cocky Sasuko answered "You mean this is the bus that can take us to the amusement park? I thought this bus would take us to the sewers." The bus driver stared at the black haired boy as if he insulted him. "Nah I'm just kidding. Of course we want to go to the new amusement park.

By the time Sasuko finished joking around the rest of the group where standing behind him. "Ok were here, You can move now." Zabuza said under his breath. "Ok, ok I get the picture." Sasuko

After they got on the bus they saw it was crouded with a bonch of people. All the people were giving them cold stares. The group looked for an empty place for them to sit but ll they could find for a place to be was the place the were standing in. "Hey it's going to be fun to stand up wile the bus is moving." Sasuko said exitedly and happily, but his happyness was broken when the bus started to move and Sasuko had a oneway trip to the floor. Everyone on the bus tryied to muffle there lafter. Sasuko with his face on the floor said "aih tiihhk therrrgh somfghmm sufttgh mahh hoehgas." "what is that saposta mean" Mimiru said with a chuckle as Sasuko lifted his head up off the ground and said "Isaid ` I think theres some gum in my nose !" everyone broke out In laughter. They laghed so hard they started to cry. After a wile things started to calm down. Sasuko walks up and stands next to Ayumi and starts telling her some of his jokes.

It's going to be a long ride from where they got on to where they where going to get off thanks to Sasuko's bad jokes, but it seemed that Ayumi liked them so that's why he continued the jokes.

After what seemed to be a whole hour they finally got to their destination. The bus pulled to a slow stop and everyone got off.

(AN): sorry I thought that this chapter was getting a little long, I'm trying to make all the chapters in my story short. Also the reason that its taking so long to post the chapters of the story is that my phone line has been cut and its going to be awhile before I can get it fixed. Any ways by, by for now.