InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Looking For Kagome ❯ In the Preasent Time ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha, and blah, blah, blah you should know the rest of that kinda stuff. But just to let you all know, I don't really know the names of Kagome's friends, so don't be mad at me if you know their names and I get it wrong ^^;

Chapter 3: In the Present Time 2003

"So guys where do you want to go now?" Kagome asked her friends as they walked out one of the stores in the mall. " I don't know, there is so much stuff to do, and spring break is almost over." Mimiru said (she is the one with short brown hair.) as They walked to the nearest bench to sit down and think over what the rest of their plan would be.

Then another one of Kagome's friends shouted out "Oh, yeah! Almost forgot. I have 6 tickets to the new amusement park." " Ayumi said. (she is the one with long black hair, one of Kagome's friends.)

"Oh, WOW!!!" " How on Earth could you forget about something like that, I mean its' like the best place to go during spring break." Are the tickets for any day we want to go?" Yep! "Ayumi (Black hair) said triumphantly.

"Did you say that you had 6 tickets?" Kagome asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" "Who are the other 3 tickets for? "

"Oh, I thought that since you ditched Hojo (I think that's his name.) so many times that you and him could go together. He was asking where you were and if you were getting better, if you ask me I think that he still likes you. " "Who told you I ditched him?" "Hojo! Of coarse"

After hearing that Kagome let out a sigh and said. "Ok, fine. That's 4 people that are going. Now, who are the other 2?"

"Gee Kagome… You act like you're the only one with a boyfriend, well guess what. While you were in bed sick, we found our own boyfriends. Now we all have a boyfriend."

Mimiru said.

"Ok I think we all decided, does everyone think they can make it by tomorrow? And with their boy friends?"

Ayumi asked.

"I'm there!" Kagome said. "Count me in!" Mimiru said.

"We'll meet up at the higarrashi shrine (sry I don't know how to spell Kagome's last name.) at noon, Ok ?" Totally!" "Would that be ok with your parents?" "Yes of cores it would." "See yeah there!"

~A few hours later ~

Kagome opened the front door she called out. "Mom I home!" She found her mother on the couch reading a book.

She looked up from her book as soon as she heard Kagome walk in. "Oh, Kagome aren't you saposta be with Inu Yasha this week?"

"Umm." "Oh you must have come back to try and catch up on your school work? Am I right?"

"Yes, you found me out I came to catch up on my school work." Keeping in mind that her mother mite not trust her as much if she told the truth. "Oh, ok I hope you get a lot done."

After her mother said that she smiled and walked into her room. "Now its time to make a call."

She jumped onto her bed, grabbing the phone as she landed on her stomach. 345-1234 (I didn't know what else to put as his phone number.) "Hello." Kagome new that it was Hojo on the phone case as soon as she said hello he called out "Kagome! How are you today?!" "I'm fine, in fact I was going to ask if you could go to that new amusement park with me." "I would love to go ou… I mean go to the amusement park with you. That is if your feeling ok." "I'm feeling just fine but thanks for worrying about me though."

She spent a few more minutes talking to Hojo she hung up the phone laid on her back staring up at the ceiling wondering what rides they were going to ride. Closing her eyes, imagining the day that tomorrow would bring.

"I knew there was something wrong. I thought you knew better than that." The voice sounded strange and yet it sounded familiar some how. "wh..who's there?" Kagome said frightened that the owner of the voice would be…

( just guess)

"I thought I could trust you, but I guess I was wrong."

She looked around her room trying to find where the voice was coming from. "I knew I never should have let you out of my site." She finally sat her eyes on the window. There. She thought. The voice is coming from out side the window.

There is only one person that I know of that would be outside in the middle of the night. She thought to her self.

Her eyes widened, her hart started to pound in her chest.

"Is that you I…Inu…….Inu Yasha?"

sorry that's all for now. But hey in the next chapter…well I'm just going to say Hojo and Inu yasha might meet face to face. Your in for a lot of laughs in chapter 4.^^

Hey it's my story and I'm saying that they will meet.

Till then. ^^ see you later.