InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Looking For Kagome ❯ In The Village ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha in any way or form, so don't go off and think that I do. Of course I'm not saying that you would do that or any thing just, never mind just read this fanfic and review please, thank you. I hope you enjoy

Chapter 2

Shippo ran strait for the village, knowing that Lady Kiade, Sango, and Miroku would be there.

Once he got in Lady Kiade's home he found that only Lady Kiade was there. "Where's Sango, and Miroku?" "Sango left on business. And Miroku went with her." Kiade answered.

"What brings ye to my home so fast?" Shippo was inhaling and exhaling (or should I say panting) just like a dog. "I…. Was…gonna…. Say…that…. Inu…. Yasha." Taking deep breaths of air in between each word. When Kiade interrupted him. "Shippo ye need to slow down, and take a deep breath." And Shippo did as he was told to do. He took a deep breath and waited tell he could breath normal he began again knowing that Inu Yasha was all the way back at the well.

The well was so far away that Shippo thought that it was impossible to hear him say any thing so he decided that this was the best time to say it. "I was gonna say that Inu Yasha is acting weird, and that I think there…" he was interrupted by something out side of Kiade's home. "That was quite a distance to travel to slay such a week demon, I tell you a little child could kill that rabbit demon."

Hold on Shippo someone that was kind enough to visit me. She got up to see who was out side.

It was Sango and Miroku. "Although it was nice to spend some time alone and away from Inu Yasha. Wouldn't you agree?" Miroku said in a low and soft, gentle voice, as they where walking through the path way between the row of homes each step they took Miroku got closer to Sango. Getting ready to make his move. "Get away from me you pervert!" Sango shouted as she slapped him so hard that he ended up 10ft (feet) away from where he was standing. Leaving a red mark the shape of her hand were she hit him on his right cheek. " I was just trying to prove a point." Miroku said calmly, acting as if what he did wasn't anything at all.

"And what kind of point where you trying to prove? That all is fair in love and war?" Sango said getting ready to slap him again if he tried any thing like that again.

"No…No…No I just tried to hug u that's all, to prove the point that…" He stopped when he saw Lady Kiade standing out side her home. "Oh, Lady Kiade I didn't see you there."

"Hello Kiade, how are you feeling today?"

Sango said trying to ignore the fact that Miroku was on his feet again and standing right beside her.

"Sango ye act as if I where going to die soon, I may look old but ye don't have to remind me about that." Kiade said, when Shippo walked out of her home. He begins to tug at her kimono. "Oh I'm sorry Shippo what did you want to tell me before?" Kiade said with a smile. "I was gonna say that Inu Yasha…" Shippo said when he was interrupted once again this time by Miroku. " You know what would be nice?"

"Yeah, if you could keep that mouth of yours shut."

Sango said with a frustrating. Miroku then butted in and said. "No, I merely meant that it would be nice if we could talk about someone else and not about Inu Yasha for once."

"Well its what the Kitsune wants to talk about so just let him talk." Sango said back to Miroku. Go on Shippo tell us what you were going to say.

Finally, Shippo thought, I can say it. In a frustrating voice Shippo said. "I was going to say that I think that Inu Yasha…" "Yeah did u say my name, you weren't talking about me behind my back were you Shippo."

That was when every one saw that Inu Yasha was standing on the roof of Kiade's home, starring down at them angrily as if he were insulted. He jumped up and landed right in between Miroku and Sango and said. "You to talk so loud that I cant even get any sleep."

Miroku was trying to walk be hind Inu Yasha to stand next to Sango. "Don't you dare think that you can sneak around me you Baka monk!" Inu Yasha shouted in frustration.

"I wasn't sneaking behind you I was just…" Miroku said trying to make up an excuse. "Don't play innocent with me, I know exactly what you're up to."

Inu Yasha said angrily.

Shippo was so mad at being interrupted so many times that he couldn't stand it any more.

"ARE YOU GOING TO LISTEN TO ME OR NOT?!"

It then got quiet really fast. "Now as I was saying."

He was interrupted again this time by Inu Yasha, Miroku, and Sango fighting and bickering.

At that Shippo just Sighed and said "I'm never going to say what I need to say am I? You guys are so mean. And you confuse me. (Mimics) Ok Shippo you can talk now. I just don't understand all of you." "SIGH"

Well that's it for this chapter more to come. I think I'm going to put Kagome in…. well it'll be in ether chapter 3 or chapter 4, I haven't decided yet but if you were wondering where she was well she's not here right now but she well be soon ^^

I hope you liked this fic so far please review or email me thank you for you're support