InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost & Found ❯ Prologue Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Summery

Koenma, prince of the Spirit World has a file on Higurashi Kagome and her strong Miko powers, hence the reason why the Renkai Tantai, want her. But when Kagome meets a certain, red-headed, Kitsune, she feels like she's known him all her life…Kurama/Kagome

SOWYS! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! WAHHH!

Kurama: You can own me, Ai.

Ai Higeki: AWWW! Thank you so much, Kurama! But you belong to Kagome for now! Now, on wit the story!

Lost & Found

Prologue Part I

A young raven-haired girl could be seen trying to help her oversized mother. Her okkasan was six months pregnant with her unborn baby brother. And even though only five years old, the young girl always wanted to do what she could for her mother. But……

"Okkasan?" she called to her mama, the older women looked up from her tent work, it was true that they had gone camping, but the reason, was unknown. "Yes, dear?" she replied. "May I go into the fowest and pick fwoers?"

……She had a thing for flowers……

Her mother was very pretty. She had long, gorgeous, black hair in which she put up in a bun. She was the average height of any 37 year-old woman, which was probably 5'3, or so. Without the load on her tummy, she was skinny enough to be beautiful, and not to the bone. For this trip, she wore light-blue colored Capri pants and a large, light-pink, button-down shirt that was slightly ruffled with her sleeves rolled up. Along with big, tan hiking boots to complete her comfortable, out-doorsy look.

Her mother smiled knowingly, and chuckled slightly, then answered, "Why of course you can honey! But, please be careful!" "Yay!!" the five-year old cheered. Bliss and excitement were clearly both emotions that were easy to express for her, especially in her sparkling, blue-stormy eyes.

Jumping with glee, the raven-haired, five-year-old, took off into the forest surrounding the campsite, giggling along the way. As her mother watched her hyper-happy, daughter practically `bounce' away, she sighed and said with a small, warm smile, "That's probably the one child that I'm going to have to really look out for." Then she turned back, and continued her work with half lidded eyes, and a little smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~In The Forest~~~~~~~~~

"Help!" screamed a young, raven-haired girl. "Help!" she screamed again. She didn't know what had happened. She was just picking flowers for her mother, and then all of a sudden, she gets attacked by a centipede youkai! And it kept yelling at her, "Give me the jewel!" What jewel?! She didn't have anything fancy!

So, she did the only thing a terrified, five-year-old, girl would do. She ran. She kept running, but every time she took one step, it seemed like the centipede youkai crawled ten.

Then finally, the youkai in question cornered her. The child closed her eyes, as it rose on its hind legs, thinking that this was the end. But the blow never came. Instead, she heard someone call "Rose Whip!"

The stormy-blue-eyed girl opened her eyes and gasped at what she saw. The demon, that was currently chasing her, was cut in half, its inner-organs, along with dark-green blood, strewn across the forest floor around her.

She looked up from the gruesome sight in hopes of seeing who her savor was. But sadly, her eyes only met a dark figure with its back facing her.

But, even though she couldn't see any real physical features, she was absolutely positive that it was in fact a He. Yes, and judging by his height, she'd say that he was only one or two years older than she was.

But, what really caught her attention was the long and slender object in his right-hand. She was so sure that it was at least five times her height. Which was about, eleven feet. And because of this, she guessed that, that was his "Rose Whip". She was torn from her thoughts, as the shadowed figure, started to turn around to face her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I guess I get to play the evil authoress now, don't I?

Unfortunately, I know how to play that role!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! >: D

So...Until I get ATLEAST, 10 reviews, I won't continue the Fic.

Just like that, you get to decide if I should continue it, or if I

should drop it!

But I'm probably going to continue it anyway, since I really enjoy

the Kur/Kag coupling! ^_^ Let me know what you think!

~*~*A.H.*~*~

CHAO