InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Love ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha

 

Spirit of the Anime Angel

 

~~

 

Kagome sat and waited in the moonlight as the water of the lake slowly shifted directions. She stood up slowly as she felt someone embrace her. She hugged him as he held her tightly," I missed you." " As did I you…"

 

His grip grew firm as she held on tighter never wanting to let go but before she could saw another word he whispered," My sweet Kagome?" " Yes SesshouMaro." " Once we grow older will you come and be my mate with me in my castle." She smiled," Yes I will and I shall wait until that day comes."

 

He kissed her forehead," I love you."

 

" I love you too."

 

Two days later

 

SesshouMaro walked through the castle when Inuyasha ran up to him," Big brother father wants to see you!"

 

" I'll be right there."

 

Inuyasha nodded running off to gods knows where, but he didn't care everything was so dull without Kagome here with him. He hated it without her.

 

SesshouMaro walked into the library," Yes father?" " Come sit SesshouMaro." He did as told waiting for a replay," SesshouMaro something has happened in the Eastern lands." He stopped," But that is where Kagome is." " I know…I have known of you and Kagome's relationship and the lords have been fine with it for it would be a magnificent idea for you two to be bonded."

 

" Yes father but what happened to Kagome and her lands?" He was hesitant but then he sighed," They were attacked and since most of the troops were off to help others they were concurred and the whole family was killed no remains were found."

 

SesshouMaro's heart was pierced by those words, for the first and last time a tear fell from his face. He left the room to his own pounding the wall with hatred," Kagome! You promised me!!! You promised me we would be together how could you die? How could you?"

 

Inuyasha looked at his older brother sadly," SesshouMaro?" " WHAT?!" He stepped back," I'm sorry…" " I need no pity from anyone! Kagome's gone…I need no one but her. I need you Kagome. You promised me."

 

~~

 

Read and Review