InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Love ❯ The Life of a Lady ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha
 
Spirit of the Anime Angel
 
~~
 
Sesshomaru looked around the area. Sniffed in the air. He needed a sign. Was it her? Was it Kagome…the one is loved? He kept looking around then stopped,” If that's you Kagome, give me a sign.”
 
He turned turning to his castle. Inuyasha stared solemnly at Kagome as she slept. Things were getting too weird and he needed an answer for them if he didn't get one soon he might go mad. Kagome wasn't looking like Kagome instead looking like Lady Kagome and Sesshomaru would try to find out through anything and he just wanted Kagome to live.
 
He sighed then shut his eyes leaning back. Miroku looked up at Sango,” Sango?”
 
“ Yes Houshi?”
 
“ Isn't tomorrow Shippo's assignment?”
 
“ Yes, he will be leaving into his own fox tribe so his closet family members may train him.”
 
“ I am sure he will come back after though.”
 
He nodded then turned away as Sango stared at him again then asked,” Something else is on your mind isn't it houshi?”
 
“ Yes, Kagome's physical looks are strange.”
 
“ The transformation or just the looks.”
 
“ The looks, they look like a Lady of lands I am not sure which one.”
 
“ Oh, I have never seen any photos of the family or her.”
 
Miroku stared at the fire then looked over at Kagome,” Because he family was killed her body was never found though but still. She had to reputation of being the kindest except in certain battles.”
 
“ It sounds like Kagome…maybe we should ask Inuyasha?”
 
“ Or better Myoga he is quite old and should know.”
 
They nodded. Miroku looked up into the stars preparing for sleep.
 
NEXT DAY
 
Inuyasha carried Kagome in his arms as they walked Shippo sat on Kagome's shoulder as they spoke. They were nearing the area to drop Shippo off with the tribe and Shippo was prepared. He held on to Kagome promising to return to her one day as she smiled at him. She hugged him then walked over to the tribe leader. She put Shippo down as he walked toward the leader proudly. Kagome smiled at him and whispered in the wind as he walked away,” Never forget Shippo.”
 
Inuyasha stood behind Kagome supporting her then picking her up as they left. The others continued on as Kagome rested. She was in such pain from the view. She was sweating. Neither Inuyasha nor the others seemed to notice yet. Kagome kept quiet hiding her scent. Inuyasha then asked,” Do you sense any shards yet Inuyasha?”
 
She winced and stuttered out,” N-no.”
 
Inuyasha turned to look at her,” Kagome?”
 
Sango and Miroku turned also,” Kagome!”
 
Inuyasha laid her down,” Kagome what's wrong.”
 
Miroku put his hand on her forehead,” Kagome? I feel no tempeture are you okay?”
 
“ Feh! No she isn't! Maybe it's her magic.”
 
Miroku nodded as Sango panicked,” Kilala. We need to bring her to Keada's.”
 
Inuyasha shook his head,” Leave it to me. She said that there is a place we can bring her too if anything like this happened.”
 
“ She's an old woman by the name of Sakura.”
 
“ Sakura?”
 
“ Well Unoi to be exact but who cares just follow me.”
 
They nodded as Inuyasha ran with Kagome in his arms,” Hang in there Kagome the magic won't last that long. You can take it. I know you can.”
 
“ Inuyasha! The power, help me!”
 
“ Kagome! Kagome hand in there for me okay!”
 
“ I'll try…”
 
~~
 
Read and Review