InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Vengence ❯ Yasmine's Vision ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
`DISCLAIMER: WE DON'T OWN INUYASHA SO GET OFF OUR BACKS YA' DUMB LAWERS!!! Now enjoy the tale!!!!!!!!! *Yasmine looks at Hope in shock*
Yasmine: She only means that we don't own Inuyasha folks.
Hope:Yasmine ,I meant everything I said !didn't I Ice ?
Ice : Um...... let's start the story shall we ?





Later that night Yasmine tossed and turned in her sleep. Something didn't fell right. The other girls knew something was wrong too. Ice knew it more than anyone.


~~~~~~~Ice's POV~~~~~~~
"Something's wrong with Yasmine,"i say , "she normally sleeps with ease." "She probaly only haveing a bad dream Ice, calm down." replied Hope and Koga at the same time. But I couldn''t calm down: I was worried about Yasmine.
~~~~~~~Yasmine's dream(or vision)~~~~~~~
"Cobra-exist, welcome back to the real dimension." said the eire voice of Naraku. Cobra stood up trying to figure out what had just happened. "How in the blazes did I get out of the dimesion of misfortune?" a con fused snake demon asked. Cobra-exist was the demon of 100,000 cobra snake heads. With each of those heads, he controlled snakes from around the world. " I freed you Cobra-exist so you could help me defeat a team of teenagers." said Naraku. "If you can free me from another dimension, how can you possibley need help to defeat a couple of teenagers?" said the snake demon a glare of evil in his eye. He always had this look when he was in a good mood. " I need help because the are very powerful. There are six of them. Besisdes one of them is the witch for whom the jewel she wears you seek." replies Narakuthe same evil look in his eye and for the same reason. Cobra imediatley knew that Yasmine was with them but he remained unwilling to help, or so it appeared. " What would I get out of it?" asked Cobra -exist. "You will get the mistic orb which has the power to control the planet if in the hands of evil which we are." said Naraku, grining.At this Cobra-exist agreed and the two men threw their heads back and luaghed.
~~~~~~~~End the dream(or vision)~~~~~~~~
Yasmine sat up in bed trembleing. As she reached for her jewel she realized that if her vision came true she couldn't stay. Then she decided not to tell a sole. Not even Ice ,the closet friend she had ever had.
~~~~~~~ the next day,no one's POV~~~~
The next day Yasmine was quiet, still shaken over her dream. No one would uderstand if she told them, let alone believe her. Or at least that is what she thought. "Yasmine , are you okay? You're acting a little jumpy," asked Inuyasha. No one else had the guts to ask her being afriad she would turn them into newts or worse, statues."I'm fine . Don't worry about it."said Yasmine. After the way she acted last night, they all expected her to turnhim into a statue. "Yasmine you sure your okay because you would have normally snapped at him."said Ice. "No, really guys. I' fine." she said climing over a huge rock. Then she flashed a big smile to show it. But Ice knew better, she was faking. Though she said nothing more on the subject. With that they walked in silence, Yasmine leading the way her jewel sliceing a pathway through the thick underbrush. They continued like this til two days later.
It was after lunch. The three girls had just stoood up in uniso when they all heard a twig snap loudly. "What was that ?" asked Yasmine, freaking out. Her vision had started to form like a movie playing in her head. She was scared to pieces. Then out of what semmed like nowhere, a giant plasma ball was flung from the bushes, aimed at Ice. "Ice watch out!"yelled Yasmine. She raised her hand, flicked her arm sending the plasma ball back to where it came from. Only she knew who had flung it in the first place. "Are you okay Ice?"asked Yasmine and Bankotsu. "Yeah. That was weird. Well Iguess we should get going."she replied then looked at Yasmine who stayed put, frozen with fear. "Yasmine? You okay?" asked Inuyasha. She wanted to tell them the truth but still thought they wouldn't believe her. But before she cuaght herself she broke down crying, her past swelling up inside of her." NO. I AM NOT OKAY!" she said,willing herself not to tell them why.Too late it poured out. "Cobr-exist is back and he has teamed up with Naraku!!!!!" she yelled tears streaming down her face. Ice ran to her side. "Yasmine its okay.You have friends here to help you." said Inuyasha in a comfurting voice. He had been trying to be her friend since they started traveling together.
"Life will never be okay as long as he is still alive, Inuyasha. Don't you get it!!"with those last words Yasmine ran barefoot through the woods, magic light serging from her gem. It wasn't until she stopped that she realized that she had lost controll of her magic!
~~~~~Yasmine's POV~~~~~
" Oh great. This is just what i need. My worst enney is free and now, of all times, I lose controll of my magic. Could this day get any worse ?!?!?!" I screamed. As I did so my magic pulled together only to break out in pandemoeoum again."OF COURSE!" I was so mad I almost got rid of my magic altogether! It wa then I realized that the only reason I had lost control of my magic was because my powers worked to help those I cared about. I then saw Inuyasha headed my way. Scared at why he was coming, I stayed put.
~~~~~No one's POV~~~~~~
Inuyasha walked towards Yasmine."Yasmine, come on let's get back to camp."said Inuyasha. For a strange reason she trusted him though she hadn't the whole time they had been traveling together. They walked in silence for a short while.Finally Yasmine broke the silence. "Inuyashsa I'm sorry Isnapped at you. I was scared because he killed my parents and i had to be a wittness to the ocassion." she said quietly.He looked at her understandingly," Don't worry about it. We'll help you get rid of Cobra-exist."he said with a smile.
When they got back to camp she told them her past. "Well here it goes.."




Well isn't that just hanging you guys in suspense. rember the R & R's. Asta La Vista