InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love at first sight ❯ To Rin's House! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

HI!! Another chapter! I'm so happy!
 
???: What the hell are you so happy about?
Kiako: Shut up pix. I'm happy because my next chapters up.
Pix: What makes you think people want you to write more?
Kiako: The fact that I got reviews! YAY! (by the way, thanks and plushies to: crazy144, anime fan120, and kirara2828, and the others who reviewed, you rock!)
Pix: You morons, your not supposed to encourage her!
Kiako: Pix, stop insulting the nice people! *hits Pix over head with frying pan*
Pix: *falls to floor, unconscious*
Kiako: I'm sorry about that, but, like I said before, ignore her.
 
Now back to the story!
 
 
Chapter 3
To Rin's House!
 
 
50 giant splashes, 12 chicken fights, and 2 lost bikini tops later, the group of rebels were getting ready to leave before the lifeguard came to open the pool.
 
“ Hey Rin, can we hang at your house for a while?” Sango asked.
 
“ Why Sango? Don't you have to watch your little brother?”
 
“ Luckily, Kohaku decided to go to a friend's house, so I'm free!” She said, grinning.
 
“ What about us, gonna leave us out in the cold?” Inuyasha asked, sarcastically of course.
 
“First of all, its summer, and second of all, why would we invite to perverts like you and Miroku into our best friend's house?” Kagome said, remembering whose fault it was that her top fell off.
 
“You guys can come, but no horseplay, if my mother finds out I had company over and she didn't know about it, I'd loose my frick'n head!” Rin said, emphasizing by holding her head.
 
“Okay, we'll be good.” The three boys said in chorus.
 
“Shut up and never do that again.” Sango said, and then they filed into there cars.
 
Rin quickly slipped the key into the lock and twisted the knob. The door swung open and Sango led the others inside.
 
Then the girls decided to give a full tour of the house (or at least Kagome and Sango did).
 
“And to your right is the broom closet, and to your left, we have the kitchen, were-“ Sango was cut short as two guys barreled into the kitchen, saying things like “I'm hungry” and “You got any chicken?”
 
As you can already tell who the two morons were ( to you other people out there, it was Inuyasha and Miroku), you can probably figure that the third was shaking his head at his friend's and brother's stupidity.
 
“WILL YOU MORONS GET OUT OF MY KICHEN?!” Rin yelled, obviously infuriated. They smiled sheepishly at her and slowly backed away from the open fridge and pantry.
 
“But we're hungry.” Whined Inuyasha, looking at the fridge longingly.
 
“I don't care if your starving, do not go into my kitchen, EVER!” she ordered. They nodded, looking as pathetic as they could.
 
Rin sighed. “What do you guys want to eat?” she asked in slight defeat.
 
“Ramen!”
 
“Cereal!”
 
“Who the hell would want cereal as a snack?”
 
“I would, you ramen fanatic!”
 
“I am not a ramen fanatic!”
 
“Oh, and that's why you eat the stuff five times a day!?”
 
“I do not eat ramen five times an day!”
 
“Yes you do.” (Sesshomaru)
 
“Who asked you anyway?!”
 
“Will you two shut up?! I'll make both. What do you want Sessho?” Rin asked.
“Would you happen to have egg rolls and sushi?” And who said you could call me Sessho? Oh well.
 
“Ok. Girls, you show them around the place and I'll get to the snacks.” Rin said.
 
“Don't you need help?” Kagome asked.
 
“Ok, Sango, you stay with me. Kagome, just make sure you don't go in my room.”
 
Kagome saluted and led the boys off in the direction of the living room.
 
“Why did you let Kagome give the tour?! I wanted to!” Sango said, pouting.
 
“Because I don't trust you. You would lead them right to my room, then relax on the sofa and watch TV.” Rin answered, getting out the instant ramen.
 
“I thought you had more confidence in me than that.” Sango said, faking disappointment. They had little fun fights every once in a while, just to keep things interesting.
 
“Nope, I thought you would have known that I have never had much confidence in you.” Rin said as she pored hot water into the ramen cup. Then she turned to grin at her best friend. Then they both started to laugh as they continued to make the picky boys food.
 
*~*~*~* With Kagome*~*~*~*
 
“Shit that hurt!” Inuyasha said loudly, rubbing his sore foot. He had just rammed his toe against the corner of a bookcase, and let me tell you, that hurts. (A/N: I broke my pinky toe that way; it really does hurt!)
 
Kagome shook her head. “You really should watch were you put your feet.” She said, waving her finger at him. (Sesshomaru and Miroku were laughing in the background.)
 
Kagome then lead them towards the weapons room, her (and the other girl's) favorite room of the house. The room was filled from ceiling to floor with swords, daggers, bows and quivers filled with arrows, javelins, short swords, many different sized katanas, chain sickles, and other unnamed weapons that had high value.
 
“Oooooh, Aaaaah.” The guys inspected the fine craftsman from a safe distance, knowing that Rin would decapitate them if they touched any of this.
 
“Were did she get all of these?” Sesshomaru asked, in awe of the magnificent handiwork.
 
“Some she inherited, some she bought, some she made, some she was given. She started this collection when she was two. Her great-grandfather was a sword smith. He made all kinds of different weapons and passed them down to her. Rin's family has made these dangerous pieces of artwork for over 20 hundred years. She even made some for Sango and I. See?” Kagome said, pointing to a sturdy red bow, a quiver that probably held about twenty to thirty arrows, and a huge boomerang-like object that shined as if it was made of bone.
 
“So let me get this straight. She has all these awesome weapons, and she hangs them up in a room to collect dust? What the hell?!” Inuyasha exclaimed, looking at a large sword that was hanging from a hook.
 
“Oh, no. She doesn't just stare at them. She practices every day with most of these weapons, and often she invites us to join her. She's very good.” Kagome said, defending her friend.
 
“She knows how to use a sword?!” Inuyasha said, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.
 
“Yes, I do, even though I don't look it. I brought the food.” Rin and Sango were standing in the doorway, holding treys of mouthwatering edibles.
 
A swordsman, (A/N: swordswoman, you moron!) and a great cook? What next, a demon exterminator? Sesshomaru shivered at his own thought as he bit into another one of Rin's delicious egg rolls. Nah, she couldn't. She doesn't have the heart to kill. He thought. But how do you know that? The nasty little voice in his head answered. Rin, a killer? Never! But what if…
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~ *~*~*
So, what's with Rin and weapons? Do we know the whole truth? What if Sesshy's suspicions are correct? Well you'll just have to keep reading to find out! Buy the way, Please Review!
 
 
Pix: *finally wakes up*
Kiako: took you long enough to wake up!
Pix: DANMIT KIAKO! YOU STUPID WOLF!
Kiako: WHO YOU CALL'N STUPID, ROCKS FOR BRAINS?!
*Pix and Kiako fighting in backgrounds*
Kiako: See ya next time! (Review!) *Gets whacked over the head with a frying pan*