InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love? Can it be? ❯ Oh No!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome looked up at the night sky. ' All those stars. They are never alone. They always have some one close to them. Some one to count on. Why can't Inuyasha and me be like that? All he sees me as Kikyo and a shard hunter. Then there is Sesshoumaru. Inu-yashya's half brother, Lord of the western lands, and the human hater, but yet he has a little human girl, Rin, with him. He can't be all bad fro her to follow and be in the same places as him.' Kagome thought as Inuyasha walked up behind her. She turned around when she heard the sound of crashing leaves.

Inuyasha followed Kagome's scène. He found her in a small clearing just looking at the stars. Every time he looked at her. She reminded him of Kikyo. He walked over at to her. She turned around and looks at him as he sat down next to her. He could tell that something was bothering her, but ever time some one asked her what was the matter she smiled and say that nothing was the matter. They all know that she lying, but they let her believe that they didn't know.

" Kagome what is the matter?" asked Inuyasha.

" Nothing I thought that I would just come and look at the stars. They are just the same as they are in my

time. I guess they never change. At least not in five hundred years." Kagome said as she looked from Inuyasha to the sky once again.

" Kagome are you still mad because I went to your time to get you and yelled at that guy you were talking to?" asked Inuyasha.

" No. I am not mad, but I will have to talk Hojou ( sp?) when I get back. I guess I have to think of what I am going to say when he asks about the boy with dog ears," Kagome said, " Inuyasha?"

" hmm." He said.

" What do you think about us?" asked Kagome.

" What you mean?" he asked confused. Kagome looked at him.

" You know like after we complete the jewel. What are we going to do?" she explained to him.

" I don't know. I guess we will see when the time comes I guess," He said then his nose caught the smell of bones, earth, and clay. Plus he saw in the distends one of the soul stealers. " Kagome why don't you head back to the others. Tell them I will be there in a minute. I need to think for a while." He told Kagome.

" All right." She said as she got up and walked back to the camp that they had set up fro the night. Inuyasha waited for a few minutes then he got up and ran to where Kikyou was waiting for him.

* Back at Camp*

" Where is Inuyasha?" asked Sango

" He said that he would be here in a minute. I guess he had to think about things." Kagome told her friend.

" Well dinner is almost ready. One of us should go get him." Sango said.

" I will I know where he is." Kagome said as she turned around and was walking back to where she left Inuyasha.

" Lady Kagome why don't I go with you. You know only to make sure that you will be all right." Miroku said as he looked at Kagome.

" No thank you Miroku. I think that I can handle this on my own. It is not a very long walk." She said as she walked back into the woods. When she got back to the clearing. She looked around and didn't see Inuyasha. 'Where can he be?' Kagome thought. She looked up and seen one of Kikyou's little demon. ' So that is why he told me to go back. Because she is around,' she thought as she ran after the little demon. When she got there Kikyou was standing about three feet away from Inuyasha. Kagome hid behind some trees and watch them.

Kikyou looked up and seen Kagome and smiled.

" Inuyasha do you have feeling for me?" asked Kikyou.

" Yes. I love you. I all ways had and always will. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about you." he told Kikyou.

" What about my reincarnation? What is your feelings for her?" she asked him and she knew that Kagome was now waiting to hear his answer as well.

" She is a friend and I care for her, but not in the way I care for you Kikyou and you know that." Inuyasha said. Kagome was shocked at what she heard from Inuyasha. He care for her as a friend. The guy she loved didn't return her feelings. Kagome felt tears fell her eyes. She tried not to let them fall, but she couldn't help it.

Inuyasha hear soft sobs. He knew then he had made the biggest mistake of his life. HE looked behind him and he saw Kagome running away. He turned to Kikyou.

" You! You knew she was there and what she would have done when you asked me about that!" Yelled Inuyasha at a laughing Kikyou.

" Yes I knew she was there. She needed to know that truth that you love me and not her." She told him.

" I have made a big mistake. The Kikyou I knew and loved would never do a mean thing like that. She was kind and gentle person and now I see what you are a soul stealing and lying bitch. The Kikyou I loved would have been happy that I moved on and was not living in the past. I see that you are not Kikyou. You may have her form and her voice but you are not her at all." and with that Inuyasha walked away. The only reason he walked instead of running after Kagome. He had to think a way to put the words that he was going to tell her.

Kagome ran and ran till she thought she was far from Inuyasha. She sat down near a river and cried her eyes out.

~ So what do you think? Good? Bad? This is my first Inuyasha fic so it might be horrible. I hope that you liked it. If you did than great and if you didn't then more power to you. Next chapter Sesshoumaru enters the scene. What will Inuyasha tell Kagome? What has Naraku have to do with this whole thing with Inuyasha, Kikyou, and Kagome? What will Sesshoumaru do about Inuyasha and Kagome?