InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Is Never What You Think It Is ❯ Meet the Sceme Team ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SP:Okay...I know that I make up too many stories.But I just had to!!!!!!!This one's gonna be reeeallllyyy good.I can tell you that now.

Inu:Sure it will be.

SP:Watch it buddy.If you don't like my stories,you can just butt out and stop reading 'em.Feh!

RinD:SP...you act WAY too much like Inuyasha.They should call you 'the reincarnation of Inuyasha' than Sango Pup.The name would suit you well.

SP:What's that mean?!?!?!Can't a person act the way they want to?!?!?!

Inu:Yes they can.I think Rin is only saying that you act a lot like your favorite character.

SP:Oh....^_^Okay!!!!!!!Well if that's all it means,then onto the story!!!!*evil and horrible drums play in the back ground*I thought I got rid of those bums.This time I'll make sure I do.*walks offstage while rolling up sleeve*

Love Is Never What You Think It Is

Chapter 1

"Miroku,stop hitting me!"Inuyasha whinned.The little hanyou held his head in pain as the 7 year old monk had his fun by whacking his best friend upside the head.

"Miroku...stop hitting Inuyasha this instant.I'll tell if you don't."a little girl with long,black hair spat as she placed her little hands on her hips.

"Aww Sango.You always have to ruin my fun.It's bad enough that we don't get to play in this smelly old place,but you won't even let me improve my monk skill thingys?How much crueller can wife be?"Miroku crossed his arms and slumped to the floor.

"For one Miroku,it's life not wife.And for another,hitting your best friend on the head with your staff is no way to have fun.You okay Inuyasha?"Sango went over to her friend.The little boy with long,silver hair and dog ears refused his friend's generosity.

"Leave me alone!I don't need you to take care of me!I can take care of myself!"Inuyasha 'hmph'ed and turned his back on Sango.Sango was about to slap the hanyou as hard as she could,but refused to use her agressive side.

"Fine...if you want to be like that Inuyasha,I won't say anything else to you.If you hurt yourself reallly bad,I won't do noffing."the 7 year old Sango returned to her broom.She immediately started her job again.Inuyasha snorted.

"I never wanted your help and I never will!!"Miroku decided to go calm his friend.

"Listen Inuyasha,I didn't mean to hurt you.If you want to take it out on sombody,take it out on me.Not Sango."Inuyasha smiled evilly as Miroku gulped.The little hanyou started to pound on the little boy's head with all the might his little clawed hands could muster.They suddenly stopped as Inuyasha heard foot steps come from within the building.The hanyou and monk zoomed to their brooms and the 2 hurriedly began to sweep.A young woman stepped out onto the brick steps.

"All right you scumbags,get inside and go to your rooms!Dinner will be ready in an hour!I don't want ANY noise to come from your nasty little asses!Ya'll hear me!?"the woman screamed.

"Yes Ma'am Kikyo!"(He he.I just HAD to use Kikyo!I really don't like her and so,I put her as a mean foster mother.I'm sorry to all of you Kikyo lovers,but this is my story and MY rules.Ya'll can't change my mind either!Hmph!)all the children responded in unison.They all headed to their rooms.Inuyasha looked at Kikyo hatefully as he passed her.Kikyo returned the look.Inuyasha hurried to catch up with Miroku.

"Hey Miroku,when we get to the room,I wanna tell you sometan.Okay?"Inuyasha whispered.

"K."Miroku whispered back.

~

It was dark and cold when Inuyasha,Sango,Miroku,and a girl named Nina walked into their room.

"Burrrrrr.It's sooo cold in here.Hey Sango,help me light a fire."Nina walked over to the fireplace.Sango accompanied her.Inuyasha and Miroku sat on their filty beds.

"What was it you wanted to tell me Inuyasha?"Miroku whispered.

"I have a plan.A plan to get us out of this hell hole."Inuyasha whispered back as he scooted closer to the edge of his bed.He didn't want the girls to know of his plan just yet.Sango might tell on him for it as she did almost all the time.

"You really have another plan?You always seem to keep the Sceme Team going.Even though every attempt has failed."Miroku reminded.

"Yeah but this one might just pull it off.I was thinking that if we snuck out at night,somehow got pass the evil bitches,(that's what they call the foster mothers there for they act like bitches.Oh yeah...almost everyone curses in here.^_^Even if their little kids.My neice and nephew do.And thier little kids.Ooops...shouldn't say things like that.Back to the story)make our way to the back where I could pry the lock on the door to the alley free,and run away.Think that's pretty good?"Inuyasha smiled proudly.The little group always tried to escape from the foster home,but never suceeded in doing so.Miroku took a minute to think before he answered.

"That just might work.Might as well try it.We have noffing to loose.My butt's grown used to being spanked all the time.You?"

"Yeah.But you do think it will work?I just want to get outta here."Inuyasha sighed.

"I think it's great!Shall we tell Sango?"Miroku looked behind him to the 2 girls huddled together by the fire.Even though he was only 7,Miroku had deep feelings towards Sango.Even if she was a party pooper,tattle tale,and a girlly girl,Miroku liked the black headed girl a lot.He dazed off looking at her.Inuyasha grew annoyed and snapped his fingers in Miroku's face to get his attention back.Miroku blinked then turned back to Inuyasha.

"We can tell her but we have to make her promise not to tell."

"I don't think she will.She wants to get outta here just as much as we do.Come on.Let's go over there."Miroku got up and headed for the girls.Inuyasha followed.'I can't wait until I'm outta here.Maybe me,Miroku,and Sango can finally build that tree house we always wanted and live in it.That'be sooo cool!'Inuyasha thought as he smirked.(Just imagine all of our favorite people as little kids!With their small,childish voices,little limbs,and huge imaginations!So kawaii!!!!!^.^)He made his way to the fire.Miroku was already sitting by Sango.Inuyasha decided to sit by him.

"Hey Sango...you still wanna get outta this damn place?"Inuyasha asked.

"Inuyasha!!!!!!!!!!Watch your mouth!And yes I do wanna get outta here.Why you ask?You got another plan?"Sango looked at the hanyou curiously.

"Yup,and it's really good too!All we have to do is sneak out at night,go to the back door that leads to the alley,I'll pry the lock open,and we'll be free!Isn't it great!?!"Inuyasha said happily as he threw his arms in the air.(Sure is proud of his plans,isn't he?But our Inu boy has to be.That's just how he is.Gotta love 'em)Sango smiled at him,but then frowned.

"But what about Nina?She just got here and she'd be all alone if we left her."Sango hugged her friend besides her.

"I'll be alright Sango.I can make it on my own.Maybe we'll see each other when we're older.You just make sure you get out of here."Nina smiled weakly.Sango gave her friend a worried smile.

"See Sango.Nina said she would be fine so you can come with us.The sceme team wouldn't be if you weren't with us."Inuyasha gave Sango a look that was begging.Sango couldn't resist those big amber eyes of his.

"Alright,alright.I'll go.Let's just get this over with."she laughed as the two boys gave each other a high five.

"Well let's get started then."Inuyasha rubbed his hands together as they began phase one of his brilliant plan.

END

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SP:There ya go people.First chappie of new story.Hope ya'll enjoyed.If ya'll have any questions or things you wanna say,just review and I'll answer.Well...tata for now!