InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Me, Love Me Not ❯ A New Couple ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Thnx everyone for the reviews, my email is inuyashagirl28@hotmail.com, feel free to email me for any suggestions
Here's another chap
~Chapter 2~
-A New Couple-
------------Kagome's POV----------
“But…”
I walked into my first class of the day, then I saw Inuyasha and Kikyou talking. For some reason whenever I see Inuyasha and another girl in love, jealousy rushes through my vain. I sat down at my desk, which unfortunately was right behind where Inuyasha and Kikyou were standing.
“No. I can't stand it anymore, Kikyou.”
“But, Inu!” It looked like Inuyasha really was breaking up with Kik. Wow! She's all tearful, I've never seen Kikyou cry before. She has always been a strong/confident girl ever since I've known her. This must be too hard for her, I guess she really does love Inuyasha…
jealousy…
But she's probably gone too far with this.
“No. It just seem that you are using me, for my wealth and everything. I can't love someone like that. So I think it's probably better if we stop seeing each other. I'm sorry Kik, it's hard for me too but I have no other choice.” He just shook his head and walked to his desk.
I guess Kikyou really didn't mean to do all those things to Inu, I'll try to talk to her.
I was almost to Kik's desk, when someone pulled me back. I turned around and saw Inu.
“It wouldn't work, she just need time and another guy.” I stared at him like he was crazy.
“What do you mean? You did this to her, can't you tell? She really did love you and you just broke her heart for no reason.” I was mad at him alright, I mean if I were Kikyou, I wouldn't be sad at all cause this guy just broke up with me for no reason. Although not being able to talk to girls is a bit too much.
“How would you know!” Inuyasha was looking at me straight in the eye.
“Well you told me the other day that you didn't like the idea of not talking to other girls. You could've talked to her about that.” I was angry, like it was my business.
“That's one thing.” He looked away, kinda of embarrassed of something.
“Well then, what's the other part of this break up?”
Inu didn't say anything, still looking away. It's like he's afraid of looking at me.
“Well?”
“It's nothing.” He walked away.
“Well, I think you're a jerk.” I tried to comfort Kik, but she didn't listen. At least that's what it seemed to be like, the good thing was that she did stop crying. Then I had to go back to my desk because the teacher had come in and began the lesson for today.
-----Inuyasha's POV-----
“What's that I hear you breaking up with Kik this morning?” Miroku walked up to me.
“Yeah, I finally did it.” I sighed, “What a relief.”
“But you did it without any reason. I never thought you would be so cold.” Sango glared at me.
“What? Who told you that?”
“I did.” Kagome appeared.
“But I told you the reason.”
“Part of it, and you could've talked to her about it.”
“…” I didn't know what to say.
“So…. What was the problem between you two?”
I can't tell her, but Kag wouldn't back away, not when it involves one of her good friends. But she doesn't know that Kikyou doesn't like her that much because of me. Sigh
“Because…” I looked away again.
“Because what?”
“Just because…”
“No! I want to know why! Tell me!”
There's no point backing away now.
“Because… I don't love her…. I love you Kagome.” I looked at her, she was just standing there. “Not that you care, you've got… whoever you've got.” I started walking.
“Wait!” She yelled after me, “Inu.” Kag followed me, “Wait, stop. I want to talk to you.”
I stopped and turned around. “What.”
This was totally unexpected but, Kagome kissed me. I never thought this would happen, but I still kissed her back. Now this was a bad timing, because just then Kikyou came down the stairs and saw us. Of course, I didn't know cause I was enjoying this too much. She just walked up to us, cleared her throat and when we turned around to see who it was, she slapped, and screamed at Kag, “So… it was you all along, you little b**ch. (author's note: ok, I'm not suppose to swear on this site and I wouldn't takes any chances of losing my account…^.^) I've always known you were behind this break up.” Now Kikyou is causing a scene and I had to stop this, cause we and I mean all of us (Kag, Kik, myself) have a reputation to keep. Not that Kik really care, cause her reputation is, well let's just say very interesting *cough* *cough*.
“OK, Kik. You know what! She has nothing to do with this, so get off her back. I have my reasons for breaking up with you, and you will just have to deal with that.” Then I took off with Kagome behind me.
-----Kagome's POV--------
So Inu loved me all along. I guess I'm happy, but Kik thinks I was behind this.
“Uh, Kagome? You there?” Sango waved her hand in front of my face.
I stirred then said, “Yeah.” I smiled.
“Good, so do you want to go somewhere this weekend?” Sango went on again, “I was thinking maybe, uh…shopping, movies, or just hit the arcade and play DDR. So what do you say?”
But I'd dazed off again. “Hello?” again Sango waved her hand again to get my attention. “Oh! Sorry. Maybe we should go to DDR.”
“Sure. But what's going on with you today?” Sango asked.
“Nothing.”
“Are you still thinking about what happened at lunch today?” She has known me too long to not be able to read me.
“Yes.” I thought for a minute, “What am I suppose to do now?”
“I always thought Inuyasha had feelings for you, don't you love him too?”
“Well…” I think I was starting to blush.
“Come on! I can tell, ever since fifth grade, you two started to act weird around each other. It's like you two were strangers.” Sango got me and she knew it.
“I guess.” Then my cell phone rang, I fished it out of my bag and answered.
It was Inuyasha! Now normally I wouldn't think much about this call, but right now I felt my heart is beating twice as fast.
------Inuyasha's POV--------
“Hi!” Whew! She answered.
“Hey! Do you want to catch a movie tonight?” I was real nervous, what if she says no.
“Uh…Sure!” Kagome said `Yes'!!!
“Great! So should I pick you up?”
“Ok. How about around 5?”
“Then it's settled. See you then.”
“Later.” We both hung up.
“That went well?” Miroku asked. He may seem to be a pervert at times but if you really know him, Miroku's more than what he seem on the outside.
“Yup! I'm picking her up at 5.” I just smiled but I was really happy inside, couldn't wait till then.
“Alright!”
------Kagome's POV------
“So…?” Sango raise an eyebrow.
“It was Inuyasha and he asked me out to see a movie!” I practically screamed the words out. I was way happy!
“See? You guys were made for each other.” I can see the happiness in her eyes but she didn't jump around like I did. Sango is much more mature than I am, I'm like a kid compared to her. But we have so much more in common than our maturity. “So when are you going to the movies?”
“Tonight, at 5. He's gonna pick me up.”
“Wow.”
OK people! What did you think???????? R&R R&R R&R R&R R&R I need to know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I do too much of different people's POV?? Is it confusing???????? R&R