InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love's path ❯ Sesshomaru's Thoughts ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Sesshomaru's Thoughts
 
 
Meanwhile Sesshomaru was at his palace trying to concentrate on a scroll concerning his lands. Yet he had read over the scroll numerous times and had not registered the words at all.
“Damn” he slammed his fist down on the polished desk with the scroll clutched in his fist. `I can't get that woman out of my head' he sighed in frustration. He could still smell her scent that lingered on his lips and clothes. `She's a human wench, I will not make the same mistake as my father.'
`I think you already have' his conscious appeared.
`Leave, I have enough problems without my weaker half adding to it'
`So you admit that you have a weakness'
`No!'
`Touchy, you have had thoughts of Kagome ever since you left her'
`She must of put a spell on this Sesshomaru'
`I dought it, she was too dazed to do anything'
`What's your point'
`You need to take a mate soon'
`With a demoness'
`There is no law saying you have to mate a demoness'
`Mating a human would me no better than my father!'
`There is a way; she can become a demon'
`No!'
`You'll change your mind eventually'
`Leave!'
`No, take her as a mate'
` . . . `
`Are you listening to me?'
` . . . `
`Fine, I'm gone'
`Finally' he rested is elbow on the desk rubbing his temple where a headache had began to grow. `Maybe I have made the same mistake as my father;' “no, I will not!” he stood swiftly heading towards his hotsprings so he could wash Kagome's scent from his body. After he removed his armor he shredded his clothing with Kagome's scent on it. Sesshomaru tossed the ripped clothing aside without a glance and entered the steaming hotspring. While he was bathing he telepathically called a servant to retrieve himself his normal attire. After he dressed he went into his personal gardens where thousands of flowers were now fully blossomed. Sesshomaru's mind once again returned to Kagome whom he dared not think about. Without really registering what he was doing he had took flight, heading where he last departed with Kagome.
 
Sorry about another short chapter, but if someone requests it then I will lengthen the chapters. Please review my story if you read it, I still don't think it's good but I never quit on something that I have already started. So please tell me if you like it and what could make it better.
Thanks!