InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love's path ❯ Comforting Arms ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last Time: If Kagome returns then I'll kill her!” Inuyasha said.
“You will do no such thing” a cold voice enamated from the forest.
 
Comforting Arms
“Sesshomaru!” Inuyasha yelled. He walked into the light with a scowl on his handsome features. “What do you want?”
“What did you do to Kagome?”
“Nothing, it's none of your business”
“He was going to kill her!” Shippo ran from his hiding place and onto Sango's shoulder.
“For your dead bitch, Inuyasha” Sesshomaru took a step closer.
“Shuddup!”
“Where is she?” his voice growing louder.
“I'm not telling you!” In a blink of an eye Sesshomaru had grabbed Inuyasha by the throat and thrown him against a tree, unconscious.
“Where is she?” Sesshomaru turned addressing Shippo.
“She went home” he whispered tears gathering in his eyes. Sesshomaru left with his youkai speed learning all he needed to know about Kagome's location.
`Damn, I can't pick up her scent' as if in answer the wind picked up carrying with it Kagome's scent. `She's near' he came into a clearing where the bone eater's well was. He saw Kagome leaning up against the well with her eyes closed sobbing quietly and shivering from the cold.
“Kagome” he spoke softly so as not to scare her.
“S-Sesshomaru” she glanced up at him and began crying louder.
“Kagome” he reached her side and knelt down next to her. “Look at me” she shook her head not wanting him to see her so weak and pitiful. He gently placed his hand under her chin bringing her tear stained face up to meet his eyes. “Kagome, Kikyo is nothing compared to you, no rival is your equal, not even I; you're beauty is like a spring morning, exuberant in it's breath taking beauty. Your eyes are like pool of liquid passion flickering from your soul. You are more gorgeous than any demoness I have encountered and more intelligent. Do not waste your tears on that treacherous Hanyou.”
“Sesshomaru, I don't know what to do!” she launched herself into his chest still crying.
“Shh, just sleep; I'll protect you” he hugged her closer to his chest cradling him in his arm.
“Sesshomaru, Arigato” Kagome put her fingertips on his chest. Sesshomaru watched as a pink light engulfed his body, he felt a warm tingling sensation run through his vines where his left arm used to be. `She's regenerating my arm' he thought in wonder as he watched his arms become complete once again. Kagome exhausted from using the last of her energy collapsed into a peaceful sleep in the Taiyoukai's two arms. Sesshomaru brought his new appendage up thanking Kagome silently. `That Hanyou is a fool, Kagome more power than Kikyo could ever have because Kagome is ruled by her emotions.' He looked down at Kagome's face watching as a light breeze mixed Kagome's hair with Sesshomaru's making a sharp contrast of black and silver. `I will take her to my castle' he finalized.
`Good, take her as a mate' his youkai conscious spoke.
`Maybe'
`I knew you would'
`I said maybe, not yes'
`You need to court her properly'
`I am not a baka'
`Just makin' sure'
`Keh'
`Well sayonara'
`That didn't take long' he once again looked down at Kagome and brushed a stray lock of her hair from her face. He watched over her the whole night until she began stirring in his arms at sunrise.
“Good morning Kagome;” she yawned tiredly and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
“Good morning Sessho” she shortened his name. She slowly stood up from his lap and stretched her arms up over her head making her shirt rise up showing off her belly button. After she finished stretching she looked down at Sesshomaru who was watching her with lust filled eyes. “Sesshomaru” a slight blush rose to her cheeks as he continued staring at her moving his eyes to her long slender legs. “Sesshomaru, what?” she began getting a little frustrated because he kept watching her intently.
“I was just admiring your beauty, my dear.” She blushed a deeper shade of pink making Sesshomaru chuckle at the sight.
“What's so funny?” she glared at him.
“You, my dear” he stood up in front of her being only a foot from Kagome. “Do you wish to accompany this Sesshomaru to his castle Lady Kagome?” he reached out his maroon striped hand hoping that she would accept her proposal.
“I don't know, I still need to collect the rest of the Jewel shards”
“I can help you there, so do you accept?”
“Yes Lord Sessho” she laid her hand in his while his brought his other hand up to cup her cheek. He began rubbing small soothing circles on her cheek which Kagome began leaning into his embrace.
 
 
Sorry I made it a cliffy. I will update real soon, thanks a lot for the reviews
 
I have received. I am now extending my chapters some due to the requests
 
of my readers. Please read and review. Thanks! Here are some of the
 
reviews that I have received.
 
From: D@RK @NG3L (dark_blackangel@hotmail.com)

oh... i love it, when r u gonna do the next? i'll be waiting.
 
From: luvagain (alisaakopian@aol.com) pleaase write more your
 
awesome
 
From: sarah ()i love your story it's really good so far.i'm glad your sticking with it,but i would like it if the
 
chapters were a little longer.
 
From: Aeyasha (dothefunkychicken411@hotmail.com) AWESOME!
 
PLEASE PLEASE CONITINUE!
 
 
really love the story A LOT!!!! Unlike me, You aren't lazy! *Giggles* I
 
am though. I haven't up dated in like two months. Oh well. Keep up the
 
GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!! I look forward to reading the next chapter.
 
Maybe it will let me reivew the next chapter. If it doesn't be on the look
 
out for another Message. *Giggles* Well, I guess I will let you go.
sesshy jr.