InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Under The Moon ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

It all started with just one hand on the shoulder. I guess you could say that we felt something like an electric shock surge through our bodies. As we stared into each other's eyes, our faces moved closer and closer. It was as if there were magnets in our lips that made them attract. The moment our lips touched, we closed our eyes, absorbing the pleasure that came with our long awaited kiss.
 
We explored the terrain of the other's body as our tongues raged a battle within our mouths. We stopped for a moment to breathe, and looked into each other's pools of brown and golden yellow.
 
“Kagome…”
 
“Hmmmm?” came a breathy reply.
 
“I…” a pause found its way into the hanyou's string of words.
 
“Yes, Inuyasha?”
 
“I …love you,” another pregnant pause followed, “I've always loved you…ever since the day I met you.”
 
“Oh, Inuyasha!”
 
The hanyou couldn't utter another word, for his mouth was covered with that of my lips. I suddenly felt him shift, and then start pushing me down onto the ground. Now with him on top of me, he stopped and stared at my face, with an uncertain expression on his face. “Kagome?” he whispered. I looked into his eyes, and saw a yearning for something that was already on my mind. Without having to say a word, I gave him my answer. With the stars and moon shining down upon us, we expressed our love and created a bond that will never, ever be broken.