InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Witch ❯ one ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome sat back on her butt, a furious and dangerous look set in her eyes.

"This is all your Fault Inuyasha!"

The demon dog stopped trying to break out of their prison long enough to look at her surprised.

"My fault? How in the hell do you figure that?"

Kagome was intimidated one bit by his badass demon routine. Jerked her head to the side sharply, he nose high in the air.

"If you hadn't run in here like a one man army. Then that Evil Witch wouldn't have captured us!"

"Well she had a jewel shard!"

Kagome frowned at him her brown eyes flashing.

"You don't just go running into danger without knowing what your up against. I swear Inuyasha I sometimes wonder how you've survived living this long!"

Inuyasha was going to answer her with his normal curses and name-calling when an evil crackle echoed though their prison.

They both stiffened as their captor appeared. She was an old old witch. With weathered white hair, half of it fallen out. Missing teeth, withered skin and an evil gleam in her fiery eyes. A jewel shard glowed in her left cheek.

"Welcome young ones. How nice of you to stay."

"Let us out you old HAG!"

The witch's eye focused on Inuyasha, her face betrayed her fury.

"Old am I. Hanyou, I won't be old for long. With the power of this jewel…and this lovely young girl's virgin blood. I shall regain my youth."

"My blood?"

Kagome looked white, her eyes wide.

"Yes yes of course. I am sorry my dear. But as they say youth is always wasted on the young. But not for long."

"BITCH!"

Inuyasha attacked the old woman…only to have his claws pass right though her. He swiped again…the image of the witch fell apart like a cloud of smoke. Her laughter crackling though the air.

"Don't worry Hanyou, I shall let you go as soon as I'm done. I have no use for you."

Inuyasha and Kagome had just made themselves comfortable so they could sulk (and to think of a way out) when the witch appeared again suddenly.

"I forgot to ask. You are a virgin right?"

Kagome turned bright red.

"OF COURSE I AM."

The witch smiled.

"Just making sure."

And she disappeared.

Kagome still blushing refused to meet the eyes of Inuyasha. His ears twitched…

"I wonder why it's so important that you be a virgin?"

Kagome choked…how dare he talk about that! She replied hotly…as she seriously considered a good fat sit right then.

"She did say the potion needed a virgins blood. I guess it won't work unless her victim is a virgin!"

"Feh…to bad your ain't one."

"WHAT!"

Inuyasha blinked at Kagome's outraged shout.

"Well…"

He started…he saw the look in her eyes and hurried to explain. He really wasn't in the mood for a sit.

"Witches aren't known for their cruelty. They don't bother others unless they need something from them. If you weren't a virgin then she might let you go."

Kagome blinked her cheeks blushing even redder. He wasn't suggesting what she thought he was suggesting was he?

"Don't you dare even think about it!"

Know Inuyasha was really confused.

"What?"

"You were going to suggest we have sex so that witch would let me go! Weren't you!"

Inuyasha jaw dropped…his face turned as red as his outfit.

"I WAS NOT!"

"WAS TO!"

"I WAS NOT! I was just speaking in theory.

Kagome turned away…and shivered as she felt his stunned gaze on her back.

"Can't you get us out of here?"

Inuyasha grunted and folded his arms across his chest.

"If I could we would be long gone. That damn witch is to powerful with that jewel shard."

A soft sound made Inuyasha look toward Kagome again. He blinked and moved closer to her. Was Kagome crying?

"Kagome?"

Suddenly she turned her eyes filled with tears.

"I don't want to die like this Inuyasha."

She launched herself into his arms. Inuyasha blinked as Kagome made a hanky out of his komodo.

"Er…Kagome."

Inuyasha gulped. How in the nine hells was he supposed to do know? He didn't know anything about women. Even less about how to comfort them. Normally if Kagome was in danger he just went in and kicked ass. But the witch had already proved…more than once (grumble grumble) that she had too much power. He couldn't even touch the old woman.

Nervously he placed his clawed hand on the back of Kagome's head. She didn't seem to notice. They were in real trouble this time. Well Kagome was at least.

The witch had said she was going to let him go.

But how could he just leave when Kagome was sure to die, just so that old hag could have her youth again.

There was absolutely nothing he could do…except.

Inuyasha eyes widened as he remembered what Kagome had shouted out in anger.

What she said was true…if he had…(gulp) sex with her. Then she wouldn't be a virgin anymore. The witch might let her go.

This was ridiculous to even think about. Kagome wouldn't go for that. She hated him…well maybe not hate but she sure in hell didn't like him that way.

Although…Inuyasha thought, I wouldn't mind all that much. Kagome is very beautiful.

Inuyasha gave himself a mental slap. How could he even think about that?

He was being as perverted as Miroku.

But…a part of his mind persisted…it might be the only way.

Inuyasha gulped. He just knew he was going to get sitted a thousands time for this.

"Kagome?"

She lifted her head a little to know she was listening.

"Please don't get mad…or think I'm pervert. But…"

He trailed off.

He felt her stiffen against him. She then lifted her head her eyes blazing.

He held their gaze steadily. He had to make her understand this was the only way.

The fury slowly disappeared as she continued to stare at him.

His eyes reflected his thoughts as if he had spoken them aloud for the world to hear.

"Kagome…I don't want you to die."

"But Inuyasha…I…"

Inuyasha leaned down before she could finish her sentence and softly kissed her.

He closed his eyes as he savored the kiss. Her lips were like silk.

After a moment he lifted his head up and saw the stunned look in her eyes.

"This is the only way. I…"

He blushed slightly.

"I'm your friend…and I know you don't feel that way toward me. But hmm I would be honored if you would let me save you."

Kagome continued to stare at Inuyasha in shock.

The thing was it wasn't because he was asking if he could…(blush)…it was because of how gentle he sounded. And how the kiss, her first kiss had literally been everything she had always dreamed about.

Kagome blinked and looked away from his eyes before she got lost in them. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire. But that was nothing compared to the slow heat that was starting to tingle in the pit of her belly. She had always thought Inuyasha to be brave and handsome. But his gruff guy attitude always turned her away; she never dreamed that he might find her attractive as well.

Or did he…he didn't really say that. He just said that he would be honored. Suddenly without reason she had to know. Did he find her attractive?

"Inuyasha…do you…I mean…do you think I'm pretty?"

Inuyasha smiled, and Kagome heart literally melted in her chest.

"The truth? I think you're beautiful…except when you're sitting me."

Kagome blushed. He did find her attractive, and she was attracted to him.

She had a choice. Do what they had to…or die.

She didn't want to die…but she really didn't want to give up her innocence.

She had always promised herself she would wait until marriage.

But…if she didn't, then she never would get married.

Kagome sighed…she really didn't have a choice.

Taking a deep breath Kagome looked back up at Inuyasha. Gathering her courage she nodded. Suddenly her eyes flashed at his smug look.

"However if you tell anyone about this Inuyasha I'll sit you so hard your grandchildren will be born with grass stains!"

He chuckled and lowered his head again. His lips met hers…nervously Kagome wrapped her hands around his neck as he sought to deepen the kiss.

The warmth in her belly was turning into a fire.

Kagome almost yelped as she felt his tongue slip across her lips, begging for entrance.

Shyly she opened her mouth more him.

Instantly she found herself having a battle of the tongues. They wrestled and fought for dominance.

Kagome moaned as the fire spread. She felt faint, as if she would fall had Inuyasha not been holding her.

Getting a little bolder Kagome ran her tongue against his. His was slightly surprised at how rough it was. It reminded her of Buyo's tongue when he licked her hand.

She suppressed a giggle…or reminder her more of a dogs tongue.

She explored his mouth fully running her tongue up and down his sharp fangs.

She shuddered in delight. She had always loved his teeth. She found the fang look very exciting.

Finally they had to pull apart for air.

Inuyasha looked down at her with lust and something else in his eyes. Kagome smiled shyly at him. She trusted him that was all that mattered.

Suddenly Inuyasha lifted her into his arms. Kagome gasped but let him take her where he willed. Which was to a corner filled with straw, it had served as their bed the last two days.

Kagome blushed as he laid her down.

Smiling toothily Inuyasha bent down and started to nuzzle Kagome's neck. She gasped as she felt his rough tongue boldly dart out and caress her flesh.

She stiffened as she felt as clawed hand slip up her shirt.

Inuyasha instantly stilled his hand and instead started to kiss her again.

As he kissed her his hand moved again. Until it rested up against the swell of her breasts.

Kagome gasped as his hand groped her. She never though anything could feel like this.

She felt her nipples, which were suddenly extremely sensitive harden as his thumb brushed over them.

It happened so fast she didn't even realize that Inuyasha had somehow gotten her shirt off.

Kagome blushed again as his kissed started to go lower. His tongue lapped gentle against eh beginning of the swell of her breast.

Suddenly he growled.

"How the hell do you get this thing off?"

Kagome giggled as she realized he had been trying to get her bra off.

Sitting up Kagome reached behind her and undid the clasped. She gave him a timid look before removing her bra.

Instantly he moved in. Kagome gasped as she felt his hot mouth incase one of her nipples. She moaned as he started to suckle like a puppy again, his teeth now showed her knew heights of pleasure as they gently nipped her.

He then suddenly switched and tortured the other breast as he had the first.

"Kagome…"

Kagome groaned at the sound of his husky voice.

He then stopped his torture long enough to remove…all…of his clothing.

Kagome blushed as she stared at his thin but hard toned body.

Her gaze slowly made its way south until she saw it.

She blinked as a tiny bit of fright fluttered in her heart.

Kami he's huge.

Try Kagome had seen Inuyasha naked before…but never when he was excited like he was. He was truly something to behold.

Kagome turned her head and blushed.

Inuyasha laid down beside her. Gently kissing and touching until her fright of him disappeared.

Kagome smiled against Inuyasha lips as a plan formed in her mind.

She wasn't quite as innocent as everyone thought. Not in that way, but another. She was an avid reader of romance novels…very steamy romance novels.

She knew a thing or two.

Suddenly to Inuyasha's surprise Kagome pushed against him so that he fell over onto his back.

He blinked in surprise as she smiled down at him.

"My turn Inuyasha."

She then kissed his lips. As her hands ran across his chest…she really did like his body. It was almost to perfect to be real.

Taking him again by surprise her kisses started to get lower.

She flicked her tongue over a hard male nipple, thus making him moan.

Inuyasha closed his eyes as Kagome started to kiss him all over. What was she doing? Was it something she learned from the future? Well he didn't care as long as she didn't stop. He knew that in her time, these things were more openly discussed, so he assumed it was possible she knew things a normal virgin in his time wouldn't. How much did she know though?

Inuyasha's eyes snapped open like a trap when suddenly he felt…OH KAMI…he tensed as he almost lost it. Only by sheer stubbornness did he get himself under control.

He leaned up a little so he could watch her.

Did people in her time do this?

He leaned his head back as the pleasure coursed though his body.

Her mouth…her sweet sexy mouth was down there. His hips jerked all by themselves as she startled to suckle slightly. Her tongue played pure hell on the tip of him.

Inuyasha dug his claws into the hay as he felt himself losing it.

He didn't want her to stop. Just the thought of exploding in her mouth was so exciting that he even became harder than he was. But he wasn't sure if she would like that.

But if she didn't stop right now it would happen!

"Kagome! I can't…(huff)

He watched as she looked up at him, her eyes were sparkling in mischief.

She softly nipped the tip with her teeth and sucked harder.

That was all he needed.

Inuyasha stiffened as he lost it. His body jerked and bucked against her soft mouth as his seed spilled from him.

He watched as she swallowed it all, which surprisingly once again made him harder.

There was just something so incredible sexy about that…he didn't know why but it was.

Kagome wiped the side of her mouth as she looked down at him. She was on her knees…Suddenly he was up as well. He kissed her hard and fast.

His hands found her breasts again.

He played with them as he slowly made his way behind her.

He could tell she was suddenly very nervous.

He kissed the back of her neck.

"Don't worry Kagome."

She nodded and let him push her upper body forward. So that she was on her hands and knees.

Inuyasha took a deep breath to steady himself. He wanted this so bad that he was afraid he might lose it.

But he had to go slow…she was a virgin.

She was his friend. He would never hurt her.

Kagome shifted nervously. She should have known he would want it 'doggy style'.

Kagome would had giggled, except for the fact she was so nervous she could hardly breathe.

The fire was the only thing that kept her going. The fire had spread throughout her body consuming her. She wanted more, she wanted him.

She stiffened as she felt him rub up against her.

She could feel him throbbing.

"Kagome…"

She took a deep breath as he started to push forward. He did so with one quick and almost violent thrust…he broke through her maidenhead and buried himself to the hilt.

The pain was sharp and made her suddenly gasp. Tears sprung into her eyes as Inuyasha forced himself into her.

She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry…she wanted him.

She shook as a different burning seared her flesh down there. She had no idea it hurt so much.

Suddenly she felt his hair against her back, and his breath in her ear.

"Shh…its all right Kagome. Don't cry."

His voice was so soft and caring.

He then started to move within her. At first it was unpleasant and painful.

But as her body began to get use to him something else started.

It was a tension that she never felt before.

The fire raged and was gaining heat each time he thrust into her.

"Inuyasha…"

She gasped his name as he started to go faster.

Kagome closed her eyes as little lights started to flash in front of her eyes.

She couldn't stand this…the pressure. Something was happening, it was…coming.

Suddenly the damn broke…pleasure intense that it was painful shot through her body like lighting. Her body jerked and muscles contracted around Inuyasha.

A moment later he joined her high in the clouds.

He screamed her name as he pumped wildly. No longer in control of his own body. He couldn't stop himself as he slammed into her soft round ass.

Couldn't stop…even if he wanted to, and he didn't, as his seed spilled into her.

As quickly as it had come it was over. Gasping for breath Inuyasha slipped out of Kagome's warm passage and fell to the side.

She fell over as well, snuggling close to him for warmth.

After a moment Inuyasha realized she was crying.

"Kagome?"

She didn't answer him.

"I'm sorry for getting you into this. For making you do this."

He suddenly felt like the scum of the earth. Now that the passion was spent Kagome was crying over her lost innocence.

"Inuyasha…it's not that."

Curious but not convince Inuyasha titled his head so that she would go on.

"Its just that…Inuyasha…"

She looked up her brown eyes so deep he was afraid he might get lost in them.

"I think I've fallen in love with you. I'm sorry Inuyasha."

Inuyasha blinked…Kagome in love with him? Him the half demon dog jerk…the one that she always yelled at, the one that always got her into trouble?

The thought pierced his heart as easily as one of her arrows might.

She loved him…

Something feeling…a strange feeling started to surface. At first he couldn't place it. He had never felt this way before.

Then it hit him…of kami…he moaned.

"Kagome…damnit…"

He grabbed her chin to force him to look at her.

"I love you to."

The then stopped and thought about it.

"Except when you say sit."

Kagome blinked in surprise then smiled and snuggled closer.

In no time at all they fell asleep.

Unknown to them while they slept the magic spell that kept them trapped disappeared.

And a witch smiled happily and she walked out into the morning sunshine…

"Who says this old witch still hasn't got it…I'm still the matchmaker of the century."

As she walked happily down the road secure in the knowledge that she had lead two people together yet again…she came upon another couple.

The witch laughed as the male got a sharp slap in the face for his advances.

"Hmmm…I can see those two need help as well. Well no one said being a love witch was going to be easy."

And thus…Sango and Miroku found out the hard way, it's not nice to cross a witch :)

The end.