InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love You ❯ The Preparing ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 4
THE PREPARING
 
 
 
“ Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled.
 
Inuyasha ran through the forest. Miroku and Sango ran soon followed behind him on Kirara. Shippo stayed behind with Kaede.
 
Inuyasha yelled, “ Where the hell is she?”
 
“ Inuyasha calm down. Smell for her scent.” Sango answered.
 
Inuyasha fell to the ground smelling for Kagome. Then he jumped up and ran to the north.
 
TO KAGOME…..
 
“ Crap what am I going to do? I hope that Inuyasha shows up soon to save me for this monster.”
 
Kagome was walking around the castle trying to find the way out of it. Then she felt like she was being watched.
 
“ I think I see a pair of eyes over there.”
 
She walked over to where the eyes. The eyes were a dark red. Kagome let out a scream.
 
 
“ That was Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled. “ She is in terrible.”
 
“ Go Inuyasha we will catch up.” yelled Miroku.
 
Inuyasha took off into a full speed ran.
 
“ I am sorry Miss Kagome. I have only come to find you to get ready for the wedding.”
 
It was one of the servants that worked for Hatori.
 
“ Please follow me to the dressing room. Where your dress is.”
 
Kagome followed the servant to the room. She opened the door. The room was I bright room. It was full of flowers for Kagome to choose from. She gasped in surprise. There was a beautiful, silky, elegant white dress. It was the dress of her dreams.
 
“ Oh this dress is so pretty. Who made it? It is so beautiful.” Kagome gasped.
 
“ I made Miss Kagome. I have worked on it for ever. I was saving it for my daughter wedding. But she sadly she die by a demon.”
 
“ Oh I am so sorry. If you don't mind could I ask you what happened?”
 
“ Oh yes my dear. Well it was a planned wedding that she was supposed to be married to this younger man. But the day of the wedding her fiancé started to act weird. He started to grow claws. His eyes turned a dark red like mine. I tried to save my daughter be he attacked me and I turned into a demon. But he killed my daughter. Her name was Maya. It was a tragic death. You want to know something. You remind me so much of her. It is our hair. You have the same personality. She was a caring young woman.” She said choking back tears. But she begins to cry.
 
Kagome said, “ I am so sorry to upset you.” Kagome hugged the woman.
 
“ It is okay. Lets start to get you ready for the wedding. Would you please pick the flower you want to use in the wedding.”
 
Kagome walked over the flower. She looked though all of them. But she finally chooses some that were a light pink and blue.
 
Kagome put on the dress. She looked in the mirror.
 
“ I am positive that you look like her. She looked the same in that dress to.”
 
Kagome walked over to the closet she opened it. It was full of shoes. She choose the one that made her more taller they where a white color. She put them on.
 
“ Okay Kagome it is time for the wedding.”