InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mai na Neka ❯ What's Up With Fluffy? ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Chapter 17 *

(Mai na Neka, destroyed?)

Before

"So it destroyed everything?"

"No monk, Kagome is still alive. The gold light you see in the center is her."

"Wow, mommy is soooo cool!"

And everyone had to agree with Shippo on that, even Sesshoumaru though he would never admit it."

Now

~Kagome's POV~

`I can't believe she got me so mad to actually do that. Ugh! How am I going to explain this to my friends? Inuyasha is NOT going to take this well. * Sigh * I'm know for sure I am going to have a head ach after this! * Sigh * Might as well go face the music.' With that Kagome vanished before everyone's eyes, only to reappear right in front of them.

~Regular POV~

"Wow! How did you do that Kagome-chan?" Sango said while everyone else except Sesshoumaru recovered from their shock of her appearing from thin air in front of then.

"Oh, just one of my kami powers."

"Lady Kagome-sama, you're a kami?"

"Yes Miroku-sama."

"Hey B*tch! Why can't I tell or you tell us?!?! You kept this to yourself? You no good wench! Why I ought to…" Inuyasha kept going on about this for a good 10 minutes before someone came over to him and shut him up.

* WHAM! *

Inuyasha currently was laying on the ground courtesy of Sesshoumaru hitting him on the head with Tokijin (I'm not sure how you spell it.)

"Kami! I thought he would never shut up! Thanks Fluffy."

* Twitch * *Twitch *

"…No problem…"

* Twitch * * Twitch *

"Okaa-san (Not sure on spelling) called Sesshoumaru-sama Fluffy and got away with it?"

"Wow, Lady Kagome-sama must be very important to Sesshoumaru-sama." At that thought Miroku got some perverted thoughts in his mind. * BAM! * So Sango decided she would do the world a favor and hit him over the head.

`Houshi-sama can't you ever learn? * Sigh * As much as I love him I just can's deal with his perverted thoughts and groping… Even though he has stopped groping most girls except me, though he could stop with the `Will you bear my child?' speech! * Sigh * What am I going to do with you?'

Kagome and Sesshoumaru were currently watching this in great amusement even though Sesshoumaru wasn't showing it.

"Kagome."

"Yes Sesshoumaru?"

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Tomorrow tonight meet me at the God tree in Inuyasha's forest."

"Okay."

"Arigato." (Not sure on spelling again. * Curses spelling *)

Sesshoumaru walked away after that with a smiling Kagome and surprisingly enough Shippo, a shocked Sango, and an unconscious Miroku and Inuyasha. While Shippo was currently thinking on what it would be like to have a very powerful Taiyoukai for a father.

(End of Chapter)

# Please Review #

@ If you have any question just e-mail me or write it in a review and I will do my best to answer them! @

$ Thanks for reading! $

Glossary:

Okaa-san = mother/mommy

Taiyoukai = Demon Lord - (In case you forgot.)