InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Make Your Move ❯ Hasty Exit ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ryoi: Wow, I finally made my own fanfic! It's like a dream come true. [sighs and stares out in space] Ah, this is the good life. [relaxes with a glass of kool-aid] BOOM [rattled out of hammock and onto floor] What the hell was that?!
 
Kai: WHERE'S SANGO RYOI! I KNOW SHE'S HERE!!!
 
Ryoi: Not here and she's not real Kai. Get a life.
 
Kai: She's real and mines. Watch. [snaps fingers and nothing but smoke appears]
 
Ryoi: [cough] DAMNIT KAI! She's not yours. Rumiko owns her! NOT YOU! NOT ME! NOT ANYONE BUT RUMIKO! But I own you in this fanfic [evil laugh]
 
Kai: [screams and runs off]
 
Ryoi: Adios amigo! Onward to the chapter!
 
 
 
*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****
 
Title: Make Your Move
Chapter I: Hasty Exit
 
*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****
 
 
 
“Asahara, Kuniko?”
 
“Here!”
 
“Asahara, Namiko?” No answer was met. “Asahara, Namiko?” A faint mumble was heard. “Wake up Namiko!”
 
“I'm awake damn it! I'm here and alive! Wake me up when you start your lesson.” Namiko replied in annoyance.
 
“Get Kuniko to do it. Erizawa, Noriyuki?”
 
“Yea, yea.”
 
“Funaki, Kouga?”
 
“Yo!”
 
“I will not tolerate that anymore Mr. Funaki.”
 
“But yet you tolerate Asahara and Hara! They say more shit than I do!”
 
“Quiet down Kouga. Hara, Inuyasha?” Instead of an answer, she was met by snoring. “Why do I even bother? Hara, Sesshoumaru?”
 
“Present.”
 
“Hazegawa, Miroku?”
 
“At your service.”
 
“Um, no. Higurashi, Kagome?”
 
“Alive and well.”
 
“Ichiro, Ayame?”
 
“I'm here!”
 
“One enthusiastic person here today. Mizuni, Sango?”
 
“YOU PERVERT!” A resounding slap was heard.
“That counts as here…” the professor then slammed the book on the desk to get everyone's attention. “Today's lesson will involve developing a logic circuit. Get your lab books out and turn to page seventy one.” Shuffling and books slamming on the desk was heard until silence was made. “Take out your lab kits and build that circuit.” The professor then left the class for them to work.
 
 
“Um, did the professor just leave the room?” Kuniko asked tentatively to the fellow classmates.
 
“Hell yea she did. I hate that fucking bitch anyway.”
 
“Now that wasn't nice Kouga.”
 
“Fuck off Ayame. Now I can have some real fun.” Kouga said getting out of his seat and walking to where Inuyasha was sitting. Everyone was watching what Kouga would do except Namiko because she was still asleep. “What should I do?” Kouga then got an idea and kicked the chair from under Inuyasha causing him to hit his chin on the desk and fall backwards hitting his head on the floor. Inuyasha was wide-awake after he hit his chin and he was cursing like a sailor before his head hit the ground. After all was said and done. It was deathly silent until Kouga's laughter rang out. “How you like that mutt-face! Man, that was so fucking funny! I crack myself up!” He said laughing as he went back to where he was sitting.
 
 
“Kouga, I think you killed him.” Kagome said.
 
“That mutt-face?! Hell no.”
 
“Dude, he's not moving. I think you went a tad bit too far on this one Kouga.” Kuniko informed.
 
“So what?”
 
“Fucking prick.”
 
“What you say bitch?”
 
“I called you a fucking prick. Do I have to explain my reasons to a scrawny little fag like you?”
 
“Go back to sleep bitch or I'll make you.”
 
“Your lame ass, faggot ass ain't gonna do shit. I think the lovely Kikyo already tapped that ass.” Everyone busted out laughing when Namiko said that because everyone know that Kouga was trying, keyword TRYING, to get some from Kikyo. “She got you running around like some fucking lap dog begging to get water from the master. Need I say more? Cause I can put you on full blast right now.”
 
 
Next thing you could hear was a chair being slid across the floor and Kouga had Namiko held up by the collar of her shirt.
 
“You know, you're just as bad as Hara and I got just as much beef with you as I have with him.”
 
“And should this concern me?”
 
“Oh yes because if you say another smart thing to me, I'll personally beat your ass. Right here, right now.” He snarled.
 
“Bring it.”
 
 
Kouga reared back his right hand and as soon as he was about to come forward with it, someone grabbed his wrist.
 
“I suggest you not do that wolf. That is, if you know what's good for you.”
 
“Back off twin fag. I got business with her, not you!”
 
“Oh but she is of my concern. You see, we run what you call a business and if my partner is hurt, I will painfully inflict the damaged they instilled upon her to them by double.”
 
“Only this day Sesshoumaru. Only this day.” Kouga said as he dropped Namiko. “You know, today was a waste anyway. I'm gone.” He then grabbed his bags and left.
 
 
Sesshoumaru lent a hand to Namiko as she sat on the floor looking more pissed off than she does when she wakes up.
 
“Need a hand?” he asked. Namiko reached up and clasped hands with Sesshoumaru and he gently lifted her up to her feet.
 
“Thanks.”
 
“No problem Nam.”
 
 
Namiko walked over to where Inuyasha was laying prone on his back. She then gave a swift kick to his ribs in order to wake the dumb half-wit up {Steel-toe boots have a major impact upon ribs…hehe}.
 
“YOU LITTLE BITCH!”
 
“Your welcome half-wit.”
 
“Oh, yea thanks. Where's that dipshit?! I owe him something.”
 
“Owe him what Inu?”
 
“A big swift kick to his ass. I swear I hate that fucking Kouga. ”
 
“I think we all do Inuyasha.”
 
“WHAT? The all-nice Kagome Higurashi hates Kouga! Quick, someone slap me and wake me up!”
 
 
And of course, none other than Noriyuki hit him upside his head.
 
 
“Um, Nori?”
 
“Yeah Yash?”
 
Inuyasha took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “You better be out my face and out of my range cause I'm gonna beat you shitless if I catch you.” Nori was already out of his face and out the door with his bags and lab kit before he even finished the sentence. “Time for a little game of cat and mouse. Come here mouse, I'm gonna eat you for dinner.” He dashed out the room after Nori.
 
 
“Does the asshole know that he got to keep his power down or else he's gonna fuck us all up?!” Sesshoumaru snarled out.
 
“Calm down Sess.” Namiko sighed. “Though I wish one day he could be tamed.”
 
 
That earned a short and light laugh from Sesshoumaru. “Hai Namiko. Tamed is the exact word I was thinking. I got an idea. I say we all should leave and go chill out. Even you Namiko.”
 
“Namiko NEVER chills out and you know it Sess. Well, call me if you all decide to do something.” Sango then made her exit dragging poor Miroku with her.
 
“Namiko, you DO need to chill out more often.” Kuniko replied to the subject.
 
“NO I don't. End of discussion.”
 
“Come with me then Nami. We got some business to take care of. Kuniko, gather everyone at let's say eight o'clock?”
 
“Sure.” Kuniko left and so did everyone else.
 
 
*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****
 
 
Ryoi: Hey Kai! You're being chased by Inu!
 
Kai: [still running] I KNOW RYOI, I KNOW!
 
Inu: GET YOUR FAGGOT ASS BACK HERE KAI! I SWEAR I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS WORSE THAN I DO THAT STUPID PERVERT!
 
Kai: [running] At least I didn't get my ass almost beat by scrawny Kouga!
 
Ryoi: [runs after Kai with Inu] Well at least I'm not gonna get my ass beat by the two rebels of the story!
 
Kai: Aw shit. [runs faster]
 
Ryoi: [halts] Oh yea, I don't own Inuyasha nor will I ever get to. Which really sucks. Rumiko owns all the Inu characters and I OWN KAI! [snaps fingers and paintball gun is in her hands] Uh oh! Kai! Lookie!
 
Kai: [looks while running] Aw shit.
 
Ryoi: Bye bye readers…
 
Ryoi shoots the paintball gun until all is covered in red. Even Inu and Kai are covered in red. [wipes screen] Oh yeah, update will possibly be in two weeks.
 
 
FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!