InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Makes The Heart Grow Fonder ❯ Me...Beautiful? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello Fans!
I'm so sorry, again, for the long wait but as I told you before school just gets in the way...As for my social life...I don't have one...and it's pretty hard to keep up with my writing...I wrote this chapter about a 1 week ago, and NOW is the chance I get to post it! Anyways...I'll let you read this chapter...I hope you like it!!!
Also for those who read my other stories, you might have notice that I only wrote about Kagome & Inuyasha...but in this story I'm going to write about both Kagome/Inuyasha AND Sango/Miroku!!!
Hope you like this chapter...enjoy...love ya for those who waited for this chapter...look at me...I keep going...and going...and going...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Chapter 8: Me?...Beautiful?...

Leaving the couple to make up for lost time, Sango and Miroku decided to go for a night-time walk around the park.

"I'm happy for Kagome...she looks so happy."

"Me too, before Inuyasha was always sad, he was always thinking and he always wanted to be alone..."

"But now, they seem to be happy...I hope they become an item soon..."

"Yeah...speaking of such, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Excuse me?...I don't know you to answer such a question..."

"Just asking..."

"Through it's none of your business, no...I don't...I never had a
boyfriend..."

"What?!...a beautiful woman such as yourself never had a boyfriend?"

'What did he say?...Beautiful?'

"Beautiful?...please a punk rocker such as myself..."

"I think you're beautiful..."

Sango stopped to look at Miroku with a surprised look. Never did anyone tell her she was beautiful.

"Are you ok?...Sango..."

Coming back to reality, Sango blinked a couple of times and blushed. She quickly walked ahead of Miroku.

"Sango?..."

Just as Sango was walking away from Miroku, Sango, without her knowing tripped over a small rock...expecting to hit the cold ground...she felt warmth. Opening her eyes, she saw a black shirt...looking up, her eyes met with 2 dark purple eyes.

'Miroku'

"Sango...are you ok?"

"Uhh...I'm...I'm fine..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...thank you."

"Be careful, it's dark and there are many small rocks you could trip
on..."

"...ok...thanks."

"Come on..."

"Where to?"

"Right here...sit down..."

Miroku walked with Sango to the bench. Sitting, Miroku looked at the starry night sky. Sango, on the other hand, looked at this young man who saids she is beautiful. She never thought she was beautiful, but to hear that from someone who she just met not to long ago, really makes a person feel good.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Uhh...oh...no!...sorry."

Miroku turned to Sango and smiled. Making Sango turn away her blushed face.

"I think I should take you to Kagome's house...it's getting a bit
cold..."

"Uhh...yeah...I'm a bit cold..."

"Ok...come on..."'

Slowly, Miroku and Sango walked back to Kagome's house. Once reaching to the door, Sango open the door and walked to the living room...to find Kagome sleeping on Inuyasha's shoulder, while Inuyasha's arms wrapped around her.

'Picture perfect'

"Hey, Inuyasha is a fast worker!..."

"Shh...they fell asleep..." Sango whispered.

"Great, how am I going to get home..."

"It's ok...you can stay here for the night..."

"Oh!...Ms. Higurashi, when did you get home? I thought you were going
to your friend's house?..."

"I did, of course, after checking up on Kagome, but I came back a bit
early. When I came back I found these two well asleep here..."

"Thank you, Ms. Higurashi..."

"You can sleep in Souta's room for tonight, Miroku, and Sango you sleep
in Kagome's room, I won't wake these two...they seem to be very
comfortable here...Good night..."

"Good night..."

"Good night...come on...I'll show you to your room..."

"Thanks..."

Sango and Miroku slowly walked up the stairs, trying not to make noise and wake up the two in the living room. Sango walked Miroku to his room and brought him some blankets from the closet. Once Sango was about to leave and go to her room, Miroku took hold of her hand.

"Good night...Sango..."

"...good night...Miroku..."

Letting go of her hand, Miroku smiled and went in his room. Leaving Sango in the hall with a confused and shock face. Coming back to reality, Sango slowly walked to her room, and soon felt to the world of slumber.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
End Of Chapter 8: Me?...Beautiful?...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter...
I think it's cute...
Boy...Miroku sure knows how to make a girl blush...
Anyways...hope you like it!
Review...and tell me what you think!
Thanks!!!

-WaterGoddess914