InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season Chaos ❯ IT BEGINS ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story- Mating Season Chaos.
DISCLAIMER- Don't own Inuyasha characters.
Chapter 1- It All Begins!
Summery-What happens when Shessy is in Mating season… well POOR Rin. Not to mention. What is happening with Inu-gumi? Parings-S/R I/K M/S. mostly romance/comedy with some drama.
 
“Blah, blah, BLAH!”- Talking.
/Blah, Blah, Blah/-thinking.
__________________________`
 
Rin at the age of 16 was walking down the halls humming a tune to her self. She was curiously wondering where her Shesshomaru was.
 
/It's so strange. It seems as if Shesshomaru-sama goes away at this time every year./ Rin though to herself. “I KNOW I”LL ASK MASTER JAKEN!” yelled Rin as she ran to get Jaken.
 
As Rin ran down the halls her long dark brown hair that ran down to the middle of her back swished from side-to-side. She didn't have the childish side ponytail. She had the same chocolate brown eyes and she was wearing a black Kimono that had a sunflower on the back.
 
Up ahead she saw Jaken. “JAKE!” yelled Rin at the top of her lungs.
 
“QUIET GIRL!” yelled the imp a little peeved.
 
“Sorry Jaken! But where is Shesshomaru-sama?” asked Rin curious to the ware bouts of her master.
 
“Don't you know that tomorrow is the day that begins mating season?!” asked Jaken angry about the lack of knowledge this girl had.
 
“Mating Season? What's that?” asked Rin as if she was a kid asking about where baby's come from. Jaken blushed slightly at the girls question. As much as he hated to admit the girl became somewhat of a daughter to him. Since he could never stand the thought of there Rin getting married to a ninngen boy!
 
“Uh… that's when Shesshomaru-sama has to chose a mate and his natural instincts increase.” Said Jaken, “But each year for the past 200 years lord Shesshomaru has fought the ergs to mate.” Said Jaken in a matter-of-factly voice.
 
“OH! So THAT'S why for the past 6 years he has been avoiding me at this time. That make perfect since!” Said Rin bopping a fist, into her cupped hand!
 
“YES! It would be wise if you stay away from Shesshomaru-sama.” Said Jaken.
 
“O…Kay? How long…. And WHY do I have to stay away from him?” asked Rin confused. She barley knew ANYTHING! She mostly learned things from her mom.
 
“Stay away from him for AT LEAST two weeks since it ends from 1-2 weeks. And you HAVE to stay away from him unless you WANT to bare his kids!” yelled Jaken.
 
“I'm going to go see Shesshomaru!” yelled Rin as she was about to look for him.
 
/I would bare 30 kids if I got to be with Shesshomaru!/ thought Rin all bubbly.
 
Jaken did the anime fall and tripped Rin with his staff.
 
“OW! Why'd ya do THAT!?” asked Rin.
 
“You stupid girl! Shesshomaru-sama deserves a strong demon female!” yelled Jaken “Not some WEAK human girl.” Yelled Jaken once again. He knew what he was saying tough saying such harsh words but he couldn't get Rin's hopes up.
 
“Why aren't you in mating season Jaken?” asked Rin.
 
“Because only Inu-Yokai's hake THEM!” said Jaken. (A/N-I don't know if that's true But in my fic it is.)
 
“OH!” Said Rin. “Where you serious about Shesshomaru-sama.”
 
“YES!” yelled Jaken.
 
“Oh… I see. I guess you're right Shesshomaru-sama deserves someone strong. But you know what Jaken I have a secret. Do you wanna know what it is?” asked Rin with her eyes hidden by her bangs as tears where about to fall.
 
“What?” asked Jaken sympathetically he felt sorry for her.
 
“I've been trying to become stronger. Becoming wiser. Trying basically anything I can to make Shesshomaru…” Rin started crying now since she could no longer take the stinging sensation in her eyes. “Shesshomaru h…Ha…pp…pp…yy.” Rin whispered and said between tears. Then she got mad while crying and shouting. “COOKING…. Cl..EANING! YOU NAME IT I'VE TRIED IT! ARCHERY, HAND TO HAND COMBAT! PANTING, MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS! EVEN SWORD FIGHTING!” she got mad to say the least. “THE ONLY FU/!ING thing I haven't tried is SINGING BUT WHATS THE POINT?!”
 
“Rin calm down what if Shesshomaru-sama hears you?” asked Jaken trying to calm down the tears that where violently falling down her face. He decided to leave her alone for now.
 
“I SAY LET HIM HEAR ME! I want him to know that I LOVE HIM! ” Yelled Rin as more tears came falling. Then she started to calm down and sat there with her hair a little messy she felt a figure loom over her.
 
“Please leave me alone Jaken.” Rin whispered as she felt more tears. Silently fall. The figure did not leave while not thinking straight on Rins part thinking it was Jaken.
 
“I SAID LEAVE DAMN YOU!!!” Rin then hit the figure but the figure did not budge. She then wiped he eyes and looked up and felt three emotions rush through her, which was fear, shock and the last one JOY. But fear was a little more on top. Shesshomaru was there in all his glory. /Crap, crap, CRRRRAAAPPP! Did he hear me? DAAAAAMMMNN!/
 
“Rin, why are you crying?” asked Shesshomaru. Of course he heard it all.
 
“I'm sorry.” She said as she got up and walked off as Shesshomaru followed.
 
She got to the garden and sat down.
 
“Rin you didn't answer my question. WHY are YOU crying?” Shesshomaru asked once more.
 
______________________________~ With the Inu gang…
 
“Hey Inuyasha where are YOU going.” Asked Kagome as she followed him.
 
“Somewhere, where I can be alone.” Answered Inuyasha. /Damn why do I have to go through this. This is the 4 year I have to do this./ thought Inuyasha. (A/N- lets say the mating season starts when you 19. KAY!)
 
__________________________________________` Back with Shessy.
 
I'm crying because of YOU! YA JERK!” Rin internally winced. She could not BELIEVE what she just said.
 
“Really. Is that because as you said you love me?” he said as Rin gasped. So he HAD heard it!
 
“N…” she knew she couldn't lie so she told the truth. “Yes it is. Jaken told me that you could never love me and then...”
 
Shesshomaru then stopped her from talking by putting his lips to hers. To put It lightly they where BOTH shocked!
_______________________________________`
 
A/N HA, HA, HA. Sorry cut ya short there… ANYWAYS! Hope ya enjoyed it… give me a review and I'll write more. So like I would say. “PUSH THE SEXY BUTTON AND REVIEW! ^. ^