InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mayhem at the Well ❯ Mayhem at the Well ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: I don't own Inu-Yasha or any of the charas in this story so don't think I ever said I did XD!!! They are the rightful property of Rumiko Takahashi… so there!! ^_^

Author's Rantings: Konnichi wa! My name's Amber and this would be my first fic placed on MM.org so no flames pleaze>_<!!!! This idea popped out of nowhere so I don't know if anyone will be interested enough to even read it… but it's just something to start off with ^_^! Enjoy! And PLEEEEAAAASE R&R! It's my first fic and I want to know what everyone thinks!.... Onegai?...... And remember… NO FLAMES>_<!!!!!!!!

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inu-Yasha stared over the lip of the Bone Eaters Well with an impatient appearance as always. She was late again… AGAIN… And she probably expected him to come in to get her again……. AGAIN….. He sighed slightly to himself. Whenever it came to this, she was in BIG trouble… But he remained calm not wanting his comrades to think anything of it. They weren't there, but… why take the risk… They'd been harassing him lately anyway… Their scents mingled with the smoke from Kaede-babaa's village and were constantly floating around in the air. He did his best to ignore them since not too long ago had they made a bet that he'd go get Kagome when she didn't come back… It WAS aggravating… Since every time he got even a few METERS away from the well, they'd be hot on his trail… again……. AGAIN!!!...

And then…. *DUM DUM DUM* ….. there they were… Shippou, Miroku, and Sano's scent….. No wait… Kirara was there too… "Great…" he mumbled to himself. If there was anything worse than Kagome not being there, it was definitely those three…er.. four were being nosey… With a snort of provocation, he turned around and without even looking in their direction, called out all of their names. (Except Kirara…)

"Miroku, Sango, Shippou!!!!!! Goddammit, I know you're watchin' me!!!!! Yer fuckin' puttin' holes in my back!!!"

Miroku was the first to fall out of the tree… not surprising to Inu-Yasha… Then Sango fell on top of Miroku… Then came Shippou screaming his lungs out… Then came Kirara with a loud `mew'… Then came the tree with a… Wait a minuet…

"Oi!!! That tree is about ta~"

<CRRRRRACK!>

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

<BWAM!>

*stare* *blink blink* "Uh… Sango?... Miroku……..*silence*…… OI!!!! HOUSHI!!!"

Running over to help them, Inu-Yasha dug his claws into the large wooden barricade, and hauled it up with as much force as he could manage without hurting anyone under it. Lifting it wasn't very difficult… but looking under it whilst having it over his head was another manner which he soon found to be quite unpleasantly painful. The weight pushed his arms down until all one-hundred pounds of wood rested on his neck and back. Looking down, he noticed Miroku was really the one that got the most of the hit…

He sported a large bump and looked pretty dazed… or either he had a new way of being unconscious… Sango looked fine… Well, other than a few bruises…. But soon a small bundle of fur zipped past him, causing his feet to loose balance, then the tree to… Well… fall…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" was all Sango and (a now very awake) Miroku could manage before bombarded with white hair in their faces and wood on their bodies… Along with a gasp from the well's direction and a very hysterical Kagome shouting over and over "Omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod…" while running a few laps around well for good measure of hystericalness…

But that didn't last too long before Inu-Yasha's "Fuck"s and "Goddamn Kagome"s got to her head and she proceeded to help get the truckload of weight off his head… and get his head off Sango's chest… and get Sango off of Miroku… and get Miroku off of the ground… and get Shippou to stop being hyperactive… No… Then again… that's not possible… So just the first three…

With another heave, Inu-Yasha finally succeeded in getting the tree off of everyone. He let it go and they all quickly scrambled out… not before Sango gave Miroku another slap for intruding on her personal space… but nonetheless, they all scrambled out…

Once safely out, Kirara `mewed' her hello to open space again and Sango… slapped Miroku for touching her butt… again…….. AGAIN!!... Okay, so anyway…

`First thing's first.' An angered inu-youkai turned around to yell right at the face of a certain girl in a fuku when he soon found he had no girl to yell at…

"Er… Kagome…? .... Kagome…? …. Where the hell is she?..."

"OSUWARI!!!!!!"

<SPLAT!>

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!?!?!!"

"You BAKA!!! My bike is completely RUINED!!!!!"

"… Erm… H-Hey! That wasn't my fault!!! I just put that stupid tree where it had to be put!!"

"So you're saying that my bike was where it had to be put!!?!!?!"

"NO!!! I NEVER SAID THAT GODDAMMIT!!! I didn't know yer fuckin' bike was even here!!! I didn't even know you were here!!!!! You were so fuckin' late, I thought I'd have'ta go back in yer fuckin' time ta get ya back!!!!!!"

"!!!!!" *vein pop* *vein pop* *vein pop* *vein pop* *vein pop* (and it keeps going and going and going and going and going and etc. etc.) "Y-You!!!!! …….. OSUWARI, OSUWARI, OSUWARI, OSUWARI, OSUWARI, OSUWARI, OSUWARI, OSUWARI, OSUWARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

<SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!>

"BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!"

And thus, the amazing story of Inu-Yasha continues with its strange twists and turns… and its unusual happenings… and stuff… Okay, I give up…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another of the Author's Rantings: Okay, like I said, this story popped out of nowhere and sorta went nowhere really >_<!!!! I still think it's good enough to be posting material though =P! Please R&R about what you think! REMEMBER, it's my first fic for Mediaminer.org and I've never posted ANYTHING in my entire life on the internet… so be kind and I will only acknowledge constructive criticism… So there =P And I dedicate this fic to Anata because she dedicated her fic to me! Yay! She also encouraged me to join Mediaminer… so… yea.. ARG! I'm rambling again >.<!!!!! Well, hope ya liked it and PLEEEEAAAZE R&R! I wanna know what you think XD!!!