InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mayonaka Tenshi ❯ chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jay- okay now to answer my reviewers and tell them how much I appreciate their reviews! I love all your reviews it made me so happy!! *Gives everyone a hug and a cookie* Okay so here's the info for this chapter I'm having trouble updating cause the teachers are really packing the homework, class work and millions of tests on us so I'm trying to pass them. I also have to balance this manga I'm doing with two of my best friends I got stuck with the story line and so far I'm dead. Me and one friend of mine are switching every other chapter off while the other draws us two writers do the anime shorts at the end and the chapter pages along with backgrounds so we have our schedules locked up so in my doing updates it's an honor if I get one up so be glad when I update cause it may be the last one for a while oh and don't worry this chapter isn't the end I still have more chapters my fic's are never that easy… now how did I get these idea's next time I'll steer away from Japanese anime it's killed my brain and too many idea's are like wow try me out so read up and sorry this author's note is so long it's killing my time to type but don't worry I'm planning on updating these fic's as fast as I can when I get a break to type!!
 
Chapter six: the secret forest of heaven
 
 
The white winged tenshi flew past trees like a darting bullet in the wind. Whizzing right through some trees. She took a quick look at her surroundings and spotted the area where she was at with the battle against the lord of the north. She felt furious about the youkai killing her son but glad he was still alive.
 
She whizzed off in the direction of the slayers village. She was winding past the trees in a zigzag kind of way. She was only a few miles away from the village when she felt a pulse off towards the west.
 
“What was that?”
 
She looked to the west and felt an immense surge calling her. She flew off towards it in a hurry. She didn't know why but for some reason it was as if something there could tell her more about something that even she knew not of.
 
She zipped past a few sleeping youkai, a few ningen's whom were hunting. It was getting close to dusk. She sped off with a speed any youkai would envy.
 
She landed just a few feet from a cave.
 
“Is this where the strange power is coming from?”
 
She shrugged and was about to go back to the village when another surge called for her. She decided what she was going to do. She ran into the cave. First it looked to be an ordinary cave but Kagome knew better, nothing was, as it seemed in this era.
 
As she ran farther and farther into the cave it seemed to have a life the further she got. She came to a stop when some carvings were seen on the wall. She looks at the strange drawings as if try to figure them out. She raised a hand and placed it on the cold stonewall.
 
When her hand came in contact with the wall it lit up like a candlewick being lit for the first time. It looked so strange to her. She looked up and down the cave for someone but saw no one. She looked back at the lit wall to see the carvings move.
 
They moved as if something were chasing them. They looked to be dodging traffic more than running around. As soon as they came to a crack in the wall they looked to have committed suicide.
 
She tried to read the strange carvings but for the love of kami she couldn't decipher it. She looked all around when she heard a voice. She looked up and down the endless cave and saw no one. She decided to go further into the cave to figure out more.
 
As she walked on she passed more carvings. They all lit up when she passed them but dimmed a few seconds after she passed. She continued to follow the voice that calls her further into the darkness.
 
She came to a stone solid wall. She stopped and blinked for a minute and felt her necklace hum. She pulled her necklace off and looked it over but saw nothing. She put it up to the wall and saw it vanish into thin air like magic. (I was watching Laputa: Castle in the sky, it's a good movie it's all hand drawn by Hayao Miyazaki, he's got a lot of films and they are all good that I just have to watch them all over and over again okay back to the chapter lol). She walked through the now opened area to she a vast garden.
 
“What the?”
 
She looked around and saw many small lives living in the garden. She saw some birds, a few fox squirrels, and a few other small animals. She began to walk into the garden and followed a sandy path that felt nothing like sand it felt like she was walking in the air. She looked down to see no clouds but the paved ground that looked like sand. Kagome continued to walk onward.
 
A few feet ahead a faint sound of music could be heard.
 
`Eh? What's this music?'
 
Kagome began to run towards the sound of music. The closer she got the clearer it became. She ran and ran until she reached an area where a little girl stood getting ready to sing. When the first word left the girls mouth Kagome knew the song and began to sing a long.
 
I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two”
 
Kagome walked towards the girl inspecting her as she continued to sing with the girl.
 
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you
Every long lost dream led me to where you are”
 
Kagome sat down upon a rock and starred into the girl's eyes and continued to sing.
 
“Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you”
 
Kagome placed a hand over her heart in reflex to the song. `This song is so strong but why do I feel this kind of feeling from such words?'
 
I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true”
 
`This is a love song but to me love is nothing… I can't love I wish not to love… Inuyasha has his love… Sango has found hers… Miroku has found his… love to them is much more then I can handle…I wish not to love I wish to protect this world from the impurity it brings.'
 
“Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms”
 
She shook her head at the idea of ever falling in love, `no way will I ever fall I would much rather die then love… I've seen how love can hurt I've felt it and don't want to feel it ever again… my mother knew the faults of love… my father died in the act of his love for her… I don't need someone to die in order to save me I would much rather live my own way of living.'
 
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you”
 
She nodded to her self, `this is my promise to myself. I will watch over my friends and I will never let that silly thought of love get to me ever… yes that is my promise from now on to care for life not to love in my life.'
 
“Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you”
 
Kagome looked up at the girl one more time. She looked into the girl's eyes.
 
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.”
 
When the song ended Kagome saw the girl lift her head. Kagome saw the girls face and couldn't believe it she wouldn't believe it. That face couldn't be. No she refused to believe that face. She saw the girl walk closer. She felt every nerve in her body scream but she couldn't look away from the girl nor could she move an inch of her muscles. It was as if they had died on her or were frozen solid.
 
She saw the girl reach a hand out. She felt the girls cold fingers glide across her cheek. She felt every bit of her body go numb at the touch.
 
`No this girl… no this isn't real no it's not real not real at all!!'
 
The girl shook her head and spoke softly, “No this is real oh this is very real Kagome… I am your inner child I've come to tell you that love isn't as bad as you wish to think it is… you use to dream about falling in love and some times you use to think you were a fallen angel who'd fall in love with a prince charming… no Inuyasha is not your prince charming but he's still out there waiting for you… don't give up hope yet Kagome I sure won't… I'll always be right here with you every step of the way and everyone in this forest will guide you in spirit to the end of time with you. So please don't give up yet cause we haven't yet”
 
Kagome starred at the child with wide eyes, `this mere child is me… but with words not even I can posses to speak… this child's words of wisdom… I will go along with some of what she says but not all…'
 
The child just shrugged, “K-chan you don't understand what I'm telling you but you will in the future.” The child began to walk into the darkness away from Kagome. All Kagome did was watch as the child left, she didn't even try to stop the child she just let her walk away.
 
There was a noise near by, Kagome turned her head to see what it was. Something bounced out of the shadows and lounged at her. She quickly raised her hands and caught it. She opened her hands in a cup look and saw a little fox squirrel. It's brown thick coat of fur looked golden. It's eyes had a gleam to them and its tail had the cutest little ring around the tip of the tail. She reached her hand down to pet it but what happened no one would have expected, the little fox squirrel bit into her hand drawing blood. Kagome squealed softly about the pain but let it remove its fangs when it was good and ready to. She knew the little creature was afraid.
 
When the creature saw the pain in her eyes it's eyes widened and released her hand and began to lick at the bite marks it left behind along with licking up the few blood splatters here and there.
 
Kagome pet him and thought to her self, “What to call you my little friend?” She looked down at him and thought about the many names upon the list within her mind.
 
“How about Tato (tay-toe) little guy?”
 
It mewled in response. “Awww your so kawaii!” Kagome squealed out.
 
She put the little furry creature upon her shoulder and stood up after a minute of silence. She looked around feeling a sudden sadness wash over her in waves. She began to walk back the way she came. She watched as the animals of the hidden paradise all fell over. Her eyes widened and she stopped. She didn't know what was going on at all. She heard all of them squeal in an aguish of pain. She looked horrified. They were all dead. All of them, but the one on her shoulder. Tato mewled in respect to their deaths.
 
Kagome pulled Tato closer to her chest as if her life depended on the furry creature. She ran as quickly as possible for the exit with no look backs just to continue to her goal. She didn't see the hidden paradise disappear into nothingness as if it never existed at all.
 
When she reached the end of the cave she fell to her knees in tears. Her cries were carried into the silent wind. Her cries traveled far and wide for many to hear the fallen angels cries.
 
Tato crawled out of her arms and sat in front of her.
 
“Mistress, please don't cry.”
 
Kagome starred at him in shock.
 
“What had happened was suppose to have happened, they were to die in order to keep that child around until you came and one of us were to live to be your protector.”
 
Kagome held a face of confusion and sadness.
 
“Please don't cry, that area you saw was of the heavens they will be reborn upon this land in a new life please cheer up, they shall not be forgotten their soul shall remember you for all time my lady of the heavens.”
 
Kagome reached down and pulled him into a hug as her tears slowly eased up a bit, “Arigato, Tato.” (I ate at arigato once the food was great lol; strange that a restaurant would call them selves arigato lol oh well on ward).
 
Tato just rubbed his face against her cheek in a loving way. Kagome stood back up and placed him upon her shoulder. She spread her wings and took to the sky quickly heading for the slayers village. Unknown to the two was a pair of gold eyes that were slowly turning a shade of red that also happened to have been watching as the two took off.
 
“I've found her,” it growled out, as the gold became a full crimson red. The holder of the blood shot eyes took off after the two on foot.
 
 
 
Kagome had thought of many things while flying towards Sango, she thought about the way people are, the way they act, what she was going to do in the future, and what her life would be like.
 
All these thoughts were a mystery to her, a mystery she wished to answer but right now was not the time to wonder about them. She did have one thought in mind and that was to get to her sister like friend and her little son like kit. And there wasn't a thing in the world that would stop her from this dream she had of getting to.
 
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
 
demon13o: Okay from now on I'm using this as my name cause when I talk to my muses it confuses people, Riku has sadly died on me cause I forgot to tell him I was on holiday so he had a heart attack… but my new muse is very hard to handle presenting my drawing and writing muse Chazer, in my terms C-kun lol!! Okay well talk to me people I need your comments to keep me alive here lol.