InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Passions ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight Passions
By: Maggz
Disclaimer: InuYasha and Co. © Rumiko Takahashi
 
Chapter 6
 
She noticed his stillness, the way his body seemed to tense against her. She took a breath and a step back, keeping her eyes on his. Was this the time? Did he really need to know NOW and did she have to be the one to tell him? Maybe he WAS right. Maybe Sesshomaru was testing her, wanting to see how she would handle the situation. So far, she'd failed… of that she was sure. Kissing and desiring InuYasha would never pass Sesshomaru's inspections if that were the case.
 
“I told you before Kagome and if you can't get it through to him then I will by whatever means necessary! I am NOT gay, I'm not interested in him in any way at all and IF he dares touch me, I'll kill him. I swear to you!”, he said vehemently.
 
A small smile pulled at the corners of her mouth, she couldn't help it. He actually, really and truly THOUGHT Sesshomaru was GAY? Thought THAT was what Sesshomaru wanted with him?
 
“You think that's funny? Shit like that amuses you? What? You'd get off on watching it?”, he burst out.
 
“Noooooo, though I'd be lying to you if I didn't say I thought seeing the two of you together in that situation wouldn't be quite… ah, erotic IF the circumstances were different, VERY different!”, she said.
 
“That's just twisted!”, he spat, his eyes blazing with their intense fire.
 
“Well, I was only being honest, InuYasha but let me reassure you. Sesshomaru, by NO stretch of the imagination, is not gay. Trust me on this one, nor is he Bi. He's as straight as they come. I'll vouch for him myself.”, she smiled.
 
“I'll just bet you would.”, he said dryly, his eyes sweeping her.
 
“You wanted to know about me or about Sesshomaru and I…”, she said, steering him away from the direction he seemed to want to take the conversation, toward sex…
 
“Yes, are you ready to tell me now?”, he asked.
 
“Sure. But keep an open mind, InuYasha. It's all I ask. Believe it if you like or don't believe it, you'll know the truth sooner or later.”, she said.
 
“My mind is as opened as it can get, Kagome. Few people that I'm acquainted with have been chained against a dungeon wall, kissed by some other's guy's lover as THAT guy looks on and then made to WATCH as said two lovers go at it right in front of him. I'm open.”, he assured her.
 
“OK, point taken.” She sank down onto the floor at his feet, looking up at him as she started to speak.
 
“What are you doing?”, he asked.
 
“I found the key. Sesshomaru must've left it for me. Otherwise it wouldn't be here. I found it when I was back there cleaning. I'm taking you down from this wall.”, she said as she slid the key into the first ankle brace.
 
“You're letting me go?”, he asked her, his heart thumping out a staccato beat.
 
“I'm letting you off this wall; you can't GET away, InuYasha.”, she said firmly as she slid the brace off his ankle. “Be careful, don't step down too quickly. Let me get the other one off and then I'll massage them for you while we talk.”, she said.
 
“OK.”, he said, watching as her fingers slid around the second brace to unlock it as well. Looking up at him, she slid her hands to one foot and began to vigorously rub it as she spoke.
 
“I met Sesshomaru about six years ago. Like I said, we modeled for the same company, had the same agents and such, but work was scarce at that time and while I took on a job in a record store part time to make ends meet, he was working the bar at the Velvet. At the time I thought his circumstances were the same as mine but they weren't.”
 
“We dated a few times, went out for drinks or coffee, started to become more friendly and finally after about a month, slept together. Sesshomaru is different from any man I've ever known... until now.”, she said softly, taking her eyes off his foot long enough to look up at him. “Let me open the other ankle brace, just bend this knee back and forth.”, she said, indicating the leg she'd just released.
 
“Go ahead.”, he prompted, wincing as a cramp slid up his calf. Releasing his foot, she worked the cramp out of the muscle and then picked his foot back up, working at it as she continued her story.
 
“I met Sesshomaru's friends. I knew they were different but hell, I'd always been sort of an outcast myself. The proverbial black sheep. I'd moved away from home when I was fifteen. Had been living on my own since then and lucked into modeling.”, she said.
 
“You didn't LUCK into it, Kagome. You're beautiful. Surely you must KNOW that, aren't you told that all the time?”, he asked, incredulous.
 
“Beauty, that's funny. You'll see what I mean soon, InuYasha but beauty just doesn't affect me anymore. I don't mean that I don't enjoy it, just that it's all around me and my system is sated with it. Stuffed! It takes more than beauty to survive here AND out in your world.”, she said.
 
“But your world and mine, aren't they the same?”, he asked.
 
“No. I can exist in your world for a time, as can Sesshomaru, as can ALL of us but only under certain conditions. YOU, you can't survive in my world unless you're one of us. You'd be destroyed otherwise, InuYasha.”, she said.
 
“Your world… what IS it, then?”, he asked as her hands slid to both calves and began a deep massage that left his skin tingling.
 
“It's darkness. It's beautiful AND it's ugly. But it's where I belong.”, she said.
 
“Because you're a witch, right?”, he asked as her fingers slid to the backs of his knees to begin massage there.
 
“No, InuYasha. I'm NOT a witch.”, she said.
 
“Then what?”, he asked, closing his eyes as her fingers slid to his thighs.
 
“Why don't you tell me what you think I am. I can see it in your eyes. You just haven't accepted that it COULD be for real yet, have you? You've never actually MET one of our kind, have you? Do we exist?”, she smiled up at him, the light catching her eyes.
 
“You want me to say that you are a vampire, is that it?”, he asked her, feeling the scratch of her beautifully manicured nails along the inside of his thighs.
 
“I don't WANT you to say anything you don't believe. If you don't believe it now, InuYasha, you will… very soon. I just don't want you to be scared. I want you to accept what is coming. I care about you.”, she said.
 
“What are you trying to tell me?”, he asked her.
 
“I'm not TRYING to tell you anything. I'm only asking you to open your eyes, InuYasha. See what is in front of you. It's so obvious. But let me tell you one thing and I want you to remember this, OK? For when the time comes, this will mean something to you.”, she said and got to her feet, the key dangling on her index finger as she looked at him.
 
“What's that?”, he asked, his eyes glued to the silver key.
 
“When you WANT it, when you want it so bad that you can TASTE it, I want it to be ME that you get it from. Can you remember that?”, she asked as she reached for the cuff at his right wrist. Inserting the key, she met his eyes and nodded.
 
“I don't know what the hell you mean, Kagome. You talk in riddles, just speak plainly to me.”, he said.
 
“You will become one of us, InuYasha. You can fight it all you want right now but there will come a time when the need will be great within you and you'll feel a desire so strong that you'll be willing to sell your soul for release. Sell it to me.”, she said as the lock sprang free.
 
One hand remained locked against the wall…
 
“You want me.”, he said, fear leaping for just a slight second into his eyes before she reached for his free hand to clasp in her own.
 
“I've wanted you since the first time I saw you.”, she said.
 
“Then why did you wait?”, he asked, feeling the blood start to flow into his limbs once more.
 
“I did as I was told, InuYasha. None of this was an accident. You already figured that out. It wasn't in the plans for me to sleep with you, although the desire was there.”, she said.
 
Reaching to his left arm, she was surprised to find his right arm around her waist, pulling her tightly against him.
 
“Is it still there? The desire to sleep with me?”, he asked her as she slid the key into the brace. Turning it, she looked into his eyes, a strange light dancing there.
 
“If I sleep with you”, she said, turning the key and hearing the spring break free, “you'll become one of us.”, she said, pulling his wrist free of the last restraint.
 
“And what if I told you I don't want to become what you say you are?”, he asked her, his left hand though limp, linking with his right to hold her against him.
 
“I'd say you don't have a choice, InuYasha. You can resist it all you want. That part is up to you but at some point, the need will overpower you and I just want to be the one that satisfies that need.”, she said, pressing her forehead to his.
 
“I'm stronger than you might think.”, he whispered, his left hand traveling up to run through her soft hair.
 
“I've no doubt of that.”, she replied, easing herself from him.
 
“But you still think I'll succumb, that my will won't be my own?”, he asked, a twitch of a smile jerking up the corner of his mouth.
 
“You'll succumb and it will be your own choice. There is no other way.”, she said, stepping back. “You're free.”, she said softly, tucking the key into her jean pocket.
 
“What if I want you now, are you telling me I can't fuck you unless I become like you?”, he teased.
 
“That's what I'm telling you. So think carefully before you let your dick decide.”, she warned, stepping back from him once again.
 
“I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you, Kagome. It's almost painful at times.”, he said as he advanced on her. No matter that he was clothed in tatters he was still beautiful to the eye.
 
“I know, InuYasha. It's the same with me but there`s a difference, I want you but I can wait.”, she said.
 
“You can wait because you have Sesshomaru in your bed. I have nobody.”, he said.
 
“Not true. There will be dozens of women for you to take your pick of. Beautiful women to satisfy your every need.”, she said.
 
“I don't want them. I want you. Just you.”, he said, stepping closer still. “I want you to sleep with me, be mine.”, he smiled.
 
“I can't be yours, InuYasha. I'm Sesshomaru's. I will always belong to Sesshomaru.”, she said, her back hitting the cold stone wall.
 
“I don't buy that.”, he said.
 
“Then you're not as smart as I thought you were. Sesshomaru will never let me go, InuYasha. I don't want to leave him. I'm his, he's mine.”, she said as he grabbed her hands, lifting them over her head to pin against the wall.
 
“Say you don't want to fuck me, say it and then maybe I'll believe it.”, he said.
 
“I… InuYasha please.”, she whispered, trying to wrench away from his hold.
 
“You can't say it, can you? Because it's not true. You want me as much as I want you. I have to have you, Kagome. Fuck if I know why but if I don't have you, I don't know what I'm capable of doing.”, he said and lowered his mouth to hers.
 
His kiss was like fine wine and she felt the effects of it only seconds after he'd began kissing her. Sliding her hands from his, she lowered them to his shoulders and sank her nails there as she bit down on his bottom lip. Tasting blood, his blood, she shivered for it was far more potent than any wine could ever be. She hadn't fed in so long and it WAS him she wanted for her very own. Only him.
 
“Kagome… do me…”, he moaned, tasting his own blood against his tongue. “Now… just….just DO me.”, he whimpered, working at the knot she'd tied in the garment round his waist.
 
“No, no… Oh GOD no…”, she cried, trying to clear her thoughts. “Not like this and NOT now!”, she moaned, pushing against his wide shoulders.
 
“Yes! Just like this. Make me yours. It's what I want. Make me… Kagome.”, he groaned, fumbling for her trouser zip.
 
Neither one heard the door open into the chamber so that when InuYasha was flung off her, they both screamed in pain and surprise.
 
“What in the FUCK have you done, Kagome?”, Sesshomaru said lowly, his calm voice belying what lay underneath.
 
“You left me here. You LEFT me, Sesshomaru. What choice did I have? I haven't fed in days; you've pushed HIM at me for weeks until I can't take it anymore. What was I supposed to do?”, she shouted. Her mind was awhirl with hundreds of emotions, all of them begging for her attention.
 
Fear, anger, frustration, lust, desire, worry, concern, love, confusion…
 
“Stay where you are, little brother.”, Sesshomaru growled, menacingly. Even though his back was turned to InuYasha, he'd known he had risen from where he'd flung him and was intent on coming to Kagome's defense.
 
“InuYasha, please…”, Kagome whispered, her eyes leaving Sesshomaru's for only the second it took for her to seek InuYasha.
 
“Kagome. Come with me.”, Sesshomaru said, grabbing her hand and walking swiftly with her to the door he'd just come through.
 
Looking back over her shoulder was stupid, she knew… ignorant and asking for more trouble for the two of them but she had no choice, InuYasha had given the invitation, he'd asked her to make him what she was, he'd said he WANTED to be taken. How was she supposed to forget that now and hadn't Sesshomaru heard? Didn't he always hear?
 
“Stay put, InuYasha. I can see my sweet Kagome has taken it upon herself to cover you for your comfort as well as unchain you and since it was her choice to do both, I cannot undo it. You may stay as you are, covered and unchained, but you will not be allowed out of this chamber until certain things are made clear to you AND until you have turned. Do you understand me?”, he said, his back still to InuYasha.
 
“How can I understand when you won't explain any of this to me? How can I know just what you mean? Why are you taking her away when you locked her down here with me? If she did these things for me, if she did them and you can't UNDO them then why can't you allow her to make her choice as to where she wants to be and WHO she wants to be with?”, InuYasha shouted.
 
A dull red haze descended over everything Sesshomaru tried to see at that point. His grip on Kagome tightened and only her soft whimper made him look down at her, placing a soft kiss at her temple.
 
“Answer me, Sesshomaru.”, InuYasha insisted, stepping closer.
 
“You take one more step toward me, InuYasha and I swear…”, he said, his jaw bunching as he fought for control.
 
“InuYasha, please…” Kagome cried, trying to turn toward him, wanting to remind him of what she'd said earlier.
 
“Kagome. We must go. Come.”, Sesshomaru said firmly, twisting the knob on the door.
 
“Don't go, Kagome.”, InuYasha said.
 
“InuYasha! I'll be back. We need to talk.”, Sesshomaru said and walked with her through the doorway.
 
“I meant what I said, Kagome. Do you hear me? I meant what I said to you!”, InuYasha shouted before the door slammed behind them.