InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Passions ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7
 
“Take a shower with me.”, Sesshomaru said, guiding her into the bathroom. “No, the hot tub would be better.” he muttered. Leaving her sitting at her vanity, he walked over and turned on the water, fiddling with the jets until it suited him.
 
Pulling his shirt over his head, he flung it aside and looked at her.
 
“I would do anything for you, Kagome. Anything.”, he said softly, taking her hands and pulling her up to him.
 
“I know that Sesshomaru.”, she said, touching his face. “I really do know that.”
 
His hands slid up underneath her sweatshirt once more, only this time he pulled it completely off and over her head. Locking his arms at her waist, he pulled her against him until her breasts flattened against his chest.
 
“Did you-?”, he swallowed, nervous now and hating himself for it.
 
“No.”
 
“But he said -”
 
“You were right, Sesshomaru. We DO need to talk. But not now. Let's relax first, then we'll talk.”, she said as she stepped back enough to smooth her hands down his chest. He smiled at her, his beautiful white teeth dazzling in the track lighting over the vanity.
 
“Undress me.”, she said.
 
“Your wish is my command.”, he said and popped the button on her jeans, slid the zip down and tugged them all the way to her feet. Picking her up in his strong embrace, he walked with her to the tub and sat her down on the edge, remembering that she liked to dip her feet in for a bit first before sinking bodily into the hot water.
 
As she sat looking into its swirling depths, his mind raced. How was he to keep her as his very own when he could sense the undercurrents running between her and his brother? Did she want InuYasha? Did she want InuYasha even more than she wanted HIM? What would he do if she said she did?
 
“Sesshomaru?”
 
“Oh, sorry.”, he smiled and shrugged out of his own jeans, shaking them off his bare feet before moving to stand behind her.
 
“It feels nice in here. I think I'm ready to get in.”, she said, reaching behind her to rub up the back of one of his smooth thighs.
 
“I'm ready if you are.”, he said, loving the play of her hands over his flesh.
 
She smiled, sliding down into the water, sighing when it touched her skin. She heard him step in and sighed deeper still when she felt him ease in behind her. Normally, he liked to sit himself across from her so that they could chat, drink a bit of wine and then make love but his needs were different tonight; of that much she was sure. He kissed the back of her neck, holding up her hair as his teeth grazed the knobby top bone of her spine.
 
“Sesshomaru?”
 
“No, Kagome. Not now. Please. I need this. I need you.”, he said.
 
“Ok.”
 
His fingers slid down her back and to her waist, pulling her as close to him as he could manage. She felt the hard length of him bobbing against her back, and lay her head against his deep chest. His hands moved from her waist up to her breasts. Sliding his fingers to her nipples, he plucked at them, enjoying the way they blossomed at his touch. She grabbed his hands, pushing them down into the water and between her legs, gasping when he eased her open, slipping a thumb against her clitoris. Turning at once in the tub to face him, she linked her arms around his neck as she got to her knees before him. What could she say that would set his mind at rest? She could look into his gorgeous eyes and see everything there was to see. How could she reassure him when she didn't even know what was making her behave the way she had with his own brother?
 
When she was with Sesshomaru her confidence soared. She felt she could touch the sky with him at her side. She only had to be near him to feel his devotion to her, to feel safe and secure, cared for. But when she was near InuYasha all sense of control shattered. She didn't know who she was or what she wanted anymore. She became afraid of Sesshomaru when she was with InuYasha and it angered as well as confused her. She'd never been afraid of Sesshomaru before… ever. She didn't like the feeling. Looking into his eyes, she smiled at him.
 
“I love you, Sesshomaru.”, she said. “I meant it when I said it before. I don't say that lightly, you know. I don't think I'd ever really loved before you came into my life.”, she said.
 
“Say it again. Tell me you love me.”, he said, his grip on her waist tightening.
 
“I love you.”, she said.
 
His mouth descended upon hers, lips crushing her own. He pulled her into his lap, pressing her against him, wanting her. Their kisses became frantic and hot, deeper and wetter. She could hear his moans of pleasure as they escaped into her mouth.
 
“I need more, Sesshomaru. I need YOU!”, she hissed, opening her eyes to look into his own. He knew instinctively just what she was asking for, lifting her up to position her over his burgeoning cock. He could hardly breathe his need was so fierce. How many times could he TAKE her in one night? He had lost count. His blood roaring through his veins, he plunged himself into her, thrusting powerfully up into her to stake his claim once more.
 
At that moment he despised InuYasha, despised any reasoning that had said he NEEDED his brother. He wanted him gone, out of their lives, obliterated.
 
“Oh FUCK!”, he moaned as he pressed his back against the tub, shoving himself so deeply up into her that she screamed. Throwing his head back, he cried for her, imploring her to take what she needed. Feeling the sharp points of her incisors as they sank into his neck, he climaxed.
 
Passion, fury, lust… it all burned through him as he felt her feeding from him. He wanted her to take it all, wanted her to have everything that was his, felt himself start to drift and with one last bit of strength, pushed her away from him.
 
“No, enough. Enough, Kagome!”, he gasped, his hand pressed against her chest to keep her at bay. Her eyes were luminous, her skin flushed with beauty and love. He felt the slow thudding of his heartbeat as it strained to keep him afloat. Bright lights flashed in front of his eyes as he sank back into the depths of the water.
 
Wiping her hand across her mouth, she took a deep breath to calm her racing heart. She could've drained him, she knew that. He would've LET her, that thought slammed into her brain with just as much force. Sesshomaru LOVED her. He LOVED her but couldn't say it.
Covering his hand with her own, she slid across the tub until she could cradle him in her arms. His eyes lifted to hers as she brushed his long, silver locks out of his eyes. Tears burned her throat but she refused to give into them. She needed to speak to him while he was “down”, while he was still gathering his strength.
 
He reached out a hand and touched her face, smiling gently at her. “Ok now?”, he asked softly. “You look so beautiful.”
 
“Thank you. I'm ok, are you?”, she asked, running a finger over the puncture wounds in his neck, already healing as she watched.
 
“I'm ok. I'll never let you go that long again. I'm sorry.”, he said, closing his eyes.
 
“It's OK, Sesshomaru. Come on. Let's get out of this tub.”, she said, as she pressed a kiss to his forehead. With a grunt, he sat up, climbing over the side of the tub and reaching back for her. The simple gesture touched her; he always looked out for her, always took care of her. Taking his hand, she stepped over the side and straight into his arms.
 
Wet flesh against wet flesh, both shivering in their nakedness from the sudden temperature change. She looked up at him, cupping his face in her hands as she smiled.
 
“I love you.”, she said.
 
“I- oh, Kagome.”, he whispered, pulling her to him to bury his face in her hair. She could feel the shudders as they wracked his body and reached behind him for a thick, heavy bath sheet to wrap them both in.
 
Leading him to the bed, she gently rubbed the moisture away from his skin, remembering how she'd bathed InuYasha off only hours before. The thought flashed quickly into her brain and she felt him stiffen as if he'd read her mind.
 
“Sit, Sesshomaru. I'll get you something to drink.”, she said. He looked down at her, his eyes unreadable.
 
“Sit.”, she insisted, pushing at his chest until he sank down onto the mattress.
 
“I'll be back. I'm going to get some wine.”, she said as she grabbed a pink silk robe off the back of the door. Slipping into it, she left him there as she went down to the kitchen to find a nice bottle of wine. It didn't take her long and she was back, looking at him from the doorway of their bedroom.
 
She uncorked the bottle, walking over to him as she did. Straddling his lap, she lifted it to his lips and held it as he drank deeply. Lowering the bottle, she leaned forward and captured his mouth in a sensual kiss, tasting the wine where it lingered on his tongue. Pulling away from him, she drank from the bottle, herself and laughed delightedly when he returned the favor, moaning as his tongue tangled with her own. They drank half the bottle before he placed it on the teak bedside table, pulling her down to lay with him.
 
“You said you wanted to talk.”, he said, his fingers combing through her hair as she lay across him. He was even now regaining his strength. It never took him long.
 
“Yes. We need to talk.”, she said softly, her fingers trailing gently over his flat abdomen. Soft, silver whorls of hair grew in a straight line midway down his chest, over his belly, to where it branched out in a darker, soft nest of curls that snuggled his manhood. She let her fingernails gently scrape the skin, hearing him nearly purr with satisfaction.
 
“You love him.”, he said quietly.
 
She took a breath, proceeding.
 
“I've never lied to you, Sesshomaru. Ever. When I say I love you, I mean it. When I say I'm yours, it's the truth. I love you and I'm yours. I will never leave you.”, she said.
 
“But you love him.”
 
“I don't know what I feel for him.”, she admitted.
 
“What do you want from me then?”, he asked.
 
“Do you love ME?”, she returned.
 
“You know how I feel for you, Kagome. Don't play games with me, not after all this time.”, he said.
 
“But you've never said the words, Sesshomaru. Never. I want to hear the words.”, she insisted.
 
“Does HE speak those words to you?”, he asked.
 
“No.”
 
“Then why do you ask them of me?”
 
“Because. I AM yours. I LOVE you. I can say it, why can't you?”, she asked, lifting her head to stare down into his eyes.
 
“You know how I feel. That's all I'll say. Don't question my feelings, Kagome. It's not right.”, he said.
 
“What are you going to do with him?”, she said, swiftly changing the subject. There wasn't much time to discuss anything, dawn would soon color the sky in pink and orange stripes. They would need to sleep.
 
“I'm going to speak with him tonight.”, he said.
 
“What else?”, she asked.
 
“I don't have to tell you everything, Kagome. Leave it to me.”, he said.
 
“Don't hurt him, Sesshomaru.”, she said.
 
“Why do you care?”
 
“I care because he's your brother. I care because I know that somewhere deep inside you, you NEED him and NOT just to make the bloodline stronger. You NEED him because he's all you've got. Talk to him, Sesshomaru. Don't be angry or hurtful. Have patience with him. What you are going to tell him will break his heart and shatter his world. He's strong, but not as strong as you are.”, she said, rubbing a finger over his beautiful mouth.
 
“You think you know so much.”, he murmured, his heart aching but why, he didn't know.
 
“I know because I know and love YOU. I know because I spent several weeks watching him before I ever reeled him in for you. I know because he's so much like you are Sesshomaru. He's the YOU that was BEFORE. He's the man you would've been if this had never happened to you.”, she whispered.
 
“That's crazy.”, he said, trying to turn away from her.
 
“Maybe so but it's what I see.”, she murmured, pressing a kiss to his back.
 
“Sleep, Kagome.”, he said, his back firmly to her now.
 
“Promise me that you'll not hurt him, Sesshomaru. Promise me that on your love.”, she said, her fingers running up and down his spine.
 
“I won't hurt him.”, he said at last and she smiled, her heart easing for the time being.
 
“I love you.”, she whispered as exhaustion won it's battle within her. He felt her relax against him and reached for the hand that she had draped at his waist, linking his fingers with hers.
 
“I love you.”, he whispered.