InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Wanderings ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
Midnight Wanderings
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing, Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Chapter 1
All is peaceful in the little village just outside the forest of Inuyasha, all evil hanyous having been exterminated
 
“INUYASHA, OSUWARI!!!”
 
Well, it was peaceful.
 
We now move into the forest, or, more precisely the little clearing around the Bone Eaters well, where we see three humans, a neko, and a Kitsune all standing around a Hanyou shaped hole in the ground. That hole, Ladies and Gentleman, is occupied by the Hanyou Inuyasha, hence the reason it is Hanyou shaped.
 
Why is he in a hole shaped like him in the ground do you ask?
The answer is that he doesn't know when to hold his tongue and shut up, thus in the long run he doesn't have any self preservation skills when it comes to talking with his companion Kagome.
 
>->->->->->->->->->->->->- >->->->->->->->->->->->->->->- >->->->->->->->->
 
“Come Sango, lets go take a bath in the hot springs.”
“Ok Kagome, Shippou we're counting on you to keep the boy's from spying on us.”
 
“You can count on me!”
 
“Why Sango dearest do you really think so little of me that you would accuse me of trying to spy on you while you relax in the steamy waters of the hot springs?”
During this little speech the monks hand is slowly making its way to his dearest Sango's rear, giving her very good reason to distrust him.
 
“HENTAI!!!”
 
BONK
 
The two females walk off to the hot springs to calm down, leaving the unconscious monk in his tangled pile of limbs and the half demon in his hole in the ground with the fox kit guarding them.
 
<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<- <-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<- <-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<
 
“Stupid hentai should learn to keep his hands to himself!” muttered Sango under her breath.
 
“The day he does that is the day that Sesshomaru declares his undying love for Inuyasha.”
 
“Right… never gonna happen.”
 
A few minutes later they arrive at the steamy goodness of the hot spring.
 
<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><>
 
Back at Keades' hut, after a long relaxing bath with no perverted monks spying on them, the shard hunters get ready for bed early, for tomorrow at dawn they leave to carry on gathering the last few shards.
 
><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><>
 
Little do they know that this seemingly innocent shard hunt will change their lives, whether for good or bad, we know not.
 
 
 
A/N: Hello everyone, this is my first fanfic so no flames only constructive criticism if you don't like it.
 
If you have any ideas on how I should continue the story, don't hesitate to send me a review and tell me. Your ideas are always welcome.
 
Schizo