InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku and Sango: Revised ❯ True Feelings revised part 4 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Miroku and Sango: Eternal Love!

Chapter one: True Feelings!
Inuyasha and friends were at Kaeda's village, having a meeting. The meeting was for the whereabouts of Naraku and his minions.
"Come on lady!' Inuyasha said impatient.
"Be patient, Inuyasha. She'll come out soon with any clues of the next shikon shard." Kagome pulled her dog eared companion back towards the by his snow-white hair but instead if him landing on the ground, Inuyasha accidently landed on her.
"Uh oh. Bad idea Kagome." Shippo jumped into Miroku's arm as Inuyasha landed.
"Hey!" Inuyasha landed on her and their faces came close.
Kaede came in and Inuyasha jumped up abruptly, blushing.
"So. Were's Naraku?" The half dog demon asked.
The old priestess sat down in front of the gang, "Ani Gumo is joining forces with your Brother, Sesshomaru."
"So, he's going to the western lands to get Sesshomaru's help....." Miroku thoughtfully grabbed his staff.
Kaede nodded.
Someone was Kagura and Kohaku were spying on the Inu gang from outside.
"Do you want to kidnap Sango now?" Kagura asked the beside her.
The wind demon put her hand over Kohaku's face, releasing him from Naraku's spell. Kohaku was now free but he wasn't completely free.
"No. I want her to be safe. Do-" Kagura put him back under the spell and stood up.
"I'll take that as a yes." The wind demon started to walk, "Come Kohaku..."
The mindless Demon slayer obeyed and followed her to the feather. They both got into the feather and the giant feather took off.

Inuyasha's ears twitched as he growled. He sensed a demon nearby.
"What's wrong, Inuyasha?" Kagome noticed the dog eared half demon tensing as he stood up.
Kagome looked up at her companion. The dog demon tensed a little more than relaxed after a brief moment.
"Tell us." Miroku asked.
"Was it one of Naraku's minions?" Shippou asked.
"Was it?" Sango looked at Inuyasha.
Inuyasha looked at his companions, "I thought I sensed a demon but it was nothin. Don't worry guys."
"I had the same kind of feeling to but I ignored it." Miroku grabbed his staff tightly and stood up.
Inuyasha went out followed by the monk.
"What's wrong, Inuyasha?" The cursed monk asked, putting a hand on his furry dog eared companion's shoulder.
"Do ya think that the Kagura woman was here?" Inuyasha looked up at the starry night sky.
"Maybe. But we really shouldn't worry about it, my fine dog eared fiend." Miroku said.
"Shut up!" Inuyasha started to walk away from the hut.
"Where are you going?" Miroku asked.
"None of yer business. Tell Kagome that I'll be Ok. I'm goin to be by myself for awhile.." Inuyasha walked off.
"Will do." Miroku walked back in.
Kagome noticed Miroku came in without Inuyasha.
"Miroku, where's Inuyasha?" She asked.
"He went somewhere t-" Before the monk could finish what he was saying, Kagome was already out the door after Inuyasha.
"Oh well. I guess they wanted to be left alone." Sango sighed getting out a book that Kagome had given her.
"I'm going to go find them. bye. C'mon Kilala." Shippo ran out with Sango's little Fox pet dashing after him.
After a moment of silence, Miroku spoke up.
"Sango, I've been thinking about my feelings towards you_"
Sango pretended to read her book looked up, "What were you saying?"
"Uh...I was saying um...I was saying....What a beautiful night it is tonight." Miroku blushed with embarrassment.
*I thought he was going to tell me that he loved me. Does he think of as a friend? Or more than a friend?* Sango thought to herself, reading the book again.
"Yea. It is a beautiful night." She reluctantly agreed.

At the river, Inuyasha was waling and thinking.
*How am I gong to tell Kagome that I love her?* He threw a rock into the river.
The dog demon sighed and layed back against the tree that Kikyo pinned him against a long time ago.

Kagome was hiding behind a tree listening to Inuyasha and watched him pace.
"I really do love her and her and-" The dog demon mumbled to himself.
Kagome was shocked and she came out of hiding, "I love you too, Inuyasha!"

Inuyasha stood up at the sight of Kagome.
"Ka-kagome, how long were you th-" The dog demon was interrupted by a kiss from Kagome.
He kissed her back and pulled her into a tight hug, continuing to kiss her. They finally broke the kiss and smiled at one another.
"Inuyasha." Kagome said.
"What is it?" Inuyasha asked.
Kagome guided his hands to her chest and held them there.
"Kiss me.." Kagome whispered softly to where Inuyasha could barely hear her.
He kissed her slow and passionately.

"Sango." Miroku said, moving towards the demon slayer.
"Huh?" She answered, looking at him.
"I don't have much time left in this left and I never felt the need for love until I met you."
Sango started to cry, "I know how much you want a child, Miroku, but are you sure you want me?"
"You took the words right out of my mouth, but I want you to bare my child." the monk said.
"Miroku."
"What?"
"I love you."
"I love you too." Miroku picked Sango up and layed her down on the futon that they were sitting on.
Than he kissed her gently.

Inyasha and Kagome were under a tree, huddled together under Inuyasha's kimono. Their clothes were piled nearby.
"Just think, Kagome, we'll get married and have kids of our own someday." Inuyasha whispered to his mate, now that they expressed their love to each other.
Kagome was laying beside him with her head on his chest and Inuyasha held her in a tight embrace.
"Mmmm-hmmmm." She answered, sleepily cuddling closer to him.
The dog demon kissed her head and rested his chin on top.
"Inu...yasha.." She moaned in her sleep.
*I'm here, Kagome.* Inuyasha thought, falling asleep.

A wolf demon was nearby watching the two, "So the little puppy has won her heart in the end. Good-bye, my beloved Kagome."ran off back to his pack.

Miroku and Sango were laying down, huddled close together. Miroku holding her close and Sango's head on his shoulder.
"Now we finally made love." The monk smiled.
Sango looked into his brown-black eyes, "Miroku, I hope that we could stay together forever."
"Don't worry. We will." Miroku's ribbed her lower back.
"Don't even think about it!" Sango grabbed his cursed hand, "You already did enough."
"Darn." Miroku said playfully.
He squeezed her hand gently and kissed it. Sango kissed him and layed her head back down on his shoulder. They both fell asleep holding each others hands.

Sesshoumaru watched his half-brother from nearby, "That little half-breed si in love with that witch."
"He's gone too soft."
"Lord Sesshoumaru!" Rin came up to the dog demon lord, holding something behind her back.
"What is it, Rin?" He answered.
"Rin has made a crown of flowers for Sesshoumaru." Rin held out a crown of flowers, "See?"
"Lord Sesshoumaru doesn't wear crowns of dumb little flowers." Jakken yellled.
"He doesn't?" The little curious girl looked at the Toad demon servant.
"No!" Jakken said angrily.
"Why?"
"Because of his high status as a demon lord."
There was a moment of silence between the two.
"Will Jakken wear Rin's flower crown?"
"What!"
"Just do it!" Seeshoumaru glared at his demon servant evilly.was always scared of Sesshoumaru's evil glares.
"Y-yes, m-my l-lord." Jakken gulped.
*Stupid human.* He thought as Rin put the flower crown on his head.

At his new hideout, Naraku called a meeting with Kohaku and Kagura.
"Well, let's going on with Inuyasha?" He demanded.
"Inuyasha and the others are off somewhere." Kagura kneeled on her knee with Kohaku beside her, "We're going to kill Sango."
"Good."