InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Magic ❯ Moonlight Magic ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Moonligt Magic

Disclamer: I do not own Inu-Yasha and co. no matter how much I beg the great Rumiko Takahashi.

A/N: I am sooo happy!!! ~sings and dances all around her room~ This is my first Inuyasha fanfic! YAY!!! So please be nice and please review and tell me whadda ya think! And I know It's short!
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

A small tear ran down from her eyes as she looked a sun set, thinking about a boy in her school, Hojo. She had now noticed that she had liked him, a lot. But now it was too late. He was gone. He had given up for trying. Why she have had been so stupid? Why wouldn't she noticed him then, when he was still interested of her? Has she just been thinking that she didn't have any feelings for him?... She thought as more tears ran down from her eyes. That stupid so-called-friend of hers had asked Hojo out and he had said yes. It was week ago, now Rei and Hojo were together, and it hurted her.

'Why can't I have just a normal life like others in my time? Why I have to be stuck here, without no one special in my life?' She thought saddly, picking a little rock nearby her and throwing it to the water, making the glass water broke.

More and more tears ran down her cheek. Why had she been so stupid?!? She thought again throwing another rock to the lake.


"Kagome, is everything alright?" She heard a familiar voice behind her. She hadn't noticed her friend coming. She didn't answer to her friend. She just sat there staring now shining stars above the sky, noticing a new moon.

Her friend sat down next to her and looked her face, seeing the tears.

"Why are you crying?" The friend asked softly.

"I dunno know," She replied almost whispering.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" The friend asked.

"If you can ment a broken heart..." Came reply.

"I can try,"

She turned to look at her friend's violet eyes. Had she just heard right? Had he just said he can try? Another tear ran down her cheek. Her friend wiped it away, giving her a small smile. It made her heart jump. He looked right into her chocolate brown eyes, smiling and giving her a hug.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He whispered softly to her ear.

Her heart was beating how even faster than before. Why was he acting like this towards her? Has he hit his head or something? She just gave him a small nod, "Sure,"

"Kagome... I.. Aishiteru," Came a whisper.

A tears started now ran down from her face even more. He loved her? But why? How?---

"I've been loved you since we met... I... I can understand if you don't feel the same... I've been jerk. I have called you with names... But all that was becoz I was too afrait to tell you... how I really feel about you," He whispered.

She looked at his eyes, they looked so soft, so lust... Suddenly she felt his lips on hers. A soft kiss catch her breath away. The kiss was small, but soft. It made her feel somehow safe... a cared...and..loved? Has she all this time loved...him?... Inu-Yasha?... But what about Hojo?... 'Well,' she thought, 'I may have loved Hojo, but... deep in my heart I have always loved Inu-Yasha,' She smiled a little.

"Inu-Yasha..." She whispered as they broke the kiss. She looked into his eyes, giving him a smile.

"Aishiteru Inu-Yasha," She whispered giving him a kiss.

"And thank you," She smiled.

"For what?" He asked looking suprised.

"For helping me open my heart and know who do I really love," She whispered putting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes, falling a sleep...
---------------------
A/N: okey guys. lemme know whadda ya think okey? Good! Arigato for reading this! *lol* ^.^