InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Morning ❯ Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Morning

Shiruba-Anrui

-------------------
Konnichi-wa, this is my first fanfic, so enjoy. I hope you read the summary.. anyways, this is a one-shot between Inuyasha and Kagome. It’s rated T for a little talk about sex, but other than that it’s pretty cute. I hope you like, and if you do, please review, I love feedback!
-------------------

Her clothes, discarded and at the moment unwanted, laid beside their bodies. The way her blouse covered the thick, but low grass explained the intensity of her desire. Even her skirt, the bright, friendly color glowing beneath the charming sun was drained of it’s innocence. The activities the skirt had saw during nightfall, was something that would haunt a child’s memory forever.

And bring up many awkward and embarrassing questions during the family dinner.

She, on the other hand, wasn’t scarred like her clothing. ‘Or,’ she thought, ‘maybe I am.’ She was sure that the ritual she preformed with Inuyasha wouldn’t haunt her conscience, but it would simply addict her to it.

Kagome blinked once or twice, at the same time hating the way morning grogginess felt as it washed over her body. Inuyasha’s haori felt so good beneath her head and naked back , than the tingly grass underneath her legs. The pressure of the naked hanyou.. well, that was another feeling. His body was positioned on top of Kagome, in a tender and affectionate way, occasionally reminding her of what they had done last night. Like the prickly, wet grass, Inuyasha’s hair draped Kagome’s thighs and chest. Like the soft haori, Inuyasha was softer against her skin than any silk from any mainland across the world.

His right cheek laid on top of her breast, and his left hand was gently pulled into a fist and placed on her other. Wild strands of thick, silver hair curled around her exposed body and arms. Her long, black hair was sprawled around her head, while her deep, blue eyes stared off through the leaves of the Goshinbuko and into the depths of the morning sky.



She breathed in, feeling Inuyasha lower and rise on her chest. Smiling, she glanced at her left hand and his right intertwined. ‘Is this real? Am I really here, lying under Goshinbuko, with a naked Inuyasha sleeping on top of me?’

His soft breathes against her breasts sent tingles up her body and back. The rhythm of his sleep was a song she’d never forget. It was already sown into her heart.

Her soft, pale skin had a natural afterglow, thanks to Inuyasha and his… talent of making love that was more than just sex between humans, (or a hanyou and a human) but a deep connection so delicate, that it must be given in a special way, (usually controlled by your uncontrollable love or lusty love.)

She breathed in the brisk morning air, and the fresh scent of the Goshinbuko, and again her mind wandered back to the session she and Inuyasha performed last night. Every feeling washed over her ten times, then ten times again. Every breath, every gasp, every moan that escaped her throat returned to her. She squeezed Inuyasha’s right hand, and smiled.

She felt like singing, and for a moment she did.

She closed her eyes, and listened to sounds of the morning. A bird spoke to his mate, his cheerful tune against his mates high, soft melody sounded like birth, or the moment a mother holds her new born. The breeze danced by, doing a short ballet routine with the birds’ light-headed hymn. Kagome’s eyes opened for a quick second, as Inuyasha’s long hair brushed against her cheek. For a minute she thought some kind of spider had crawled upon her and nestled in her hair.

A soft moan was heard from her lover, and Kagome felt like this was the only moment Inuyasha would have to be absolutely care-free. He wasn’t fighting, he wasn’t in danger, he didn’t need to protect anyone. So, Kagome placed her hand on his left shoulder, protecting him. “Rest, Inuyasha. I’ll protect you while you sleep. I won’t let anything hurt you.”

Inuyasha breathed out another sleepy moan, and Kagome could feel him relax against her stomach and chest. ‘Maybe he heard me.’

She laid there, slightly bored, but as happy and contented as a teenager could be with a naked man on top of her. But she didn’t feel dirty with Inuyasha on her like that. She felt like.. it was natural.

The way his skin felt against her’s was a sensation she’d never be able to stop thinking about. The way his hair was so unbearably silky made her want to bite him. But she laid there, gently breathing and enjoying the way Inuyasha rose and fell against her body and staring into the depths of the sky.

A few more gentle breaths, and finally the hanyou awoke. Kagome’s hand was firmly on his back, protecting him from the wilds of the forest, and the dangers that wanted him. His peaceful expression faded for a moment, but returned after he remembered what happened.

“Kagome..”

His calm, tried voice spoke, yawning right afterwards. She didn’t move, but he could see her eyes, staring though the leaves of Goshinbuko. He watched her blink and spread her lips.

“Ohayo, Inuyasha,” The first question that popped into Kagome’s head was, “W-was I.. okay?”

Inuyasha closed his eyes, and relished the feeling of Kagome’s breasts. “What do you mean?” Kagome almost hiccupped.
“Well, you know.. last night? Was I good, I mean.”

Inuyasha breathed out a sleepy “keh” and rose from his cozy spot without unlacing their entwined hands. “Did you not hear the sounds we were making, Kagome? They should of answered that.” Kagome furrowed her eyebrows.

“Who said you could get up?”

Kagome pulled the half-demon back down, smiling and giggling. His nose touched the tip of Kagome’s, and she grinned cheekily. “You don’t know who’s in charge here, Inuyasha. If I remember correctly, I was the one doing everything last night.” She smirked sassily.

“Nani? You in charge? I was in control of you the entire time, Kagome.” They spoke to one another like playful lovers, nothing was uncomfortable or to inept for them to speak about. But all at once the awkwardness of the “making love together” washed over them. Faces were covered in deep red blush while eyes stared into eyes, unable to look away.

“Um…”

At that moment, Kagome wanted nothing other than to kiss him. Just a kiss that was more than just a kiss. Inuyasha gulped, and blinked, his flush reddening more.

‘How about you go back to sleep?’

Kagome didn’t know what to say, and her hormones wanted to possess her young body. Inuyasha was more frozen than he ever was when Kikyou had pinned him to the tree.

‘What the hell am I supposed to say now?’

They were just children, experimenting, some would say. But they weren’t. They were expressing a bond that could never be broken. They weren’t just “having sex,” they were making love, or enjoying the love that was already there. They were connected in more ways than one, and they just wanted to show each other how much the other meant.

Inuyasha sat up, and Kagome followed after, pulling the haori over her chest so she didn’t feel so exposed. The whole time she couldn’t stop the unbreakable stare between her and Inuyasha, (but I guess that’s why it’s called the “unbreakable stare.”) Inuyasha didn’t do anything but cross his legs.

A few minutes passed, and nothing was said over the sounds of the morning forest. Until, “Inuyasha?”

“Kagome.. do you…?”

He watched her nod, his cue, and pounced.

The haori was tossed aside, and all the awkwardness was tossed away also. The only thing left was two lovers, and a passion for love making. Inuyasha gently pulled Kagome toward him, placing a soft kiss on her tasty lips, but she thrust her tongue in his mouth when she found an opening. The battle started like that… and ended satisfying and a little awkward.

But everything turned out fine. Better than fine.

After all, Kagome was always a morning person.

-------------------

There you go, all. Like it? Was it totally awesome!? Was it.. So-so? Tell me!

Sango: Tell her, right now. I will kill you if you don’t.

Me: Perfect Sango! Listen to her, and review. Thank you.

Shiruba-Anrui